Chapter 50 - Impulse

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : A bit of warning. If you don't like it. You can stop mid way. I will explain everything next chapter or so~

 

"What the...how did you..."

"Does it matter? Do what I say or this is going on the internet. Remember Taeyeon, this wouldn't be good for your relationship with Jessica either. I wonder what will Mr.Jung think of you when he sees this."

"Friends kiss too! It was just a peck!" Irene argued.

"Friends? Hahaha, you really didn't know that your sister is standing right beside you?" 

Taeyeon snorted at the news, she thinks Taec is just messing around. How can she have a sister? There is no way. Her step parents, who took her in, never mentioned anything about another child when they took her in. 

Irene looked at Taeyeon and turned back to Taec, "Taec, don't you dare joke around about my sister! I swear I won't forgive you!"

"The fact that you just looked at her, it only means that you suspected that yourself. Aside from her having look a bit like you, don't you notice other things too?"

"What?? No! They are nothing alike..." Irene paused when she thought of something. Although Yoona was Taeyeon's sister, she realized that they looked nothing alike, normally sister would share some similar features right? She can't tell any similarities between Yoona and Taeyeon. Another thing was Taeyeon's age, she would be the same age as her sister this year...Then the scene in the car that just happened earlier today reminded her...Taeyeon did not like sitting at the backseat, exactly the same reason why she only sat in the passenger seat. All her friends knew that. She remembered Taeyeon telling her that she always had a fear of sitting at the middle back seat for all she could remember, which coincidentally it was the seat she didn't like the most as well. And she was holding Yeri the exact same way she held her...

---flashback---

"...the kid amnesia. From what they have told me, she did absorb most of the impact during the accident, so Irene only suffers from a few minor injuries," the doctor reported.

---flashback end---

"I knew you'd noticed something by now. I can't believe you actually kissed her!" Taec chortled. "If that can't explain it, Taeyeon I think you at least remember what you looked like when you were eleven, right?" 

Taec showed Taeyeon a picture of Irene and her sister when Taeyeon was around 11 years old. Upon inspecting the picture, Taeyeon's expression changed from a careless one to a more shocked expression...her eyes couldn't fathom what she was looking at. It was indeed her in the photo, standing beside Irene and a young lady behind them with her hands resting on each of their shoulders. So that was her mother? When Taec zoomed in on the picture for her to see clearly, she saw the necklace around the lady, it had the same "EK" engraving etched in. She tried to snatch the phone from Taec, but Taec quickly withdrew his arm.

Taeyeon was confused more than she ever was, all this time she had a sister. Not a step sister, an actual sister related by blood. She thought she was supposed to feel happy at the news, but given the situation she did not feel happy at all. A strange feeling stirred inside her, then does this mean she is the CEO's daughter? 

As if Taec could read her mind, he said, "Don't you even dare to think that makes you one of us now. Your mother was never married and father is already dead, you are just a pathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter