Chapter 29 - Mistaken [Part 1]

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She bowed a little. If it weren't for your fancy brand labeled bags and expensive outfit, I'd mistaken you for a witch.

"You two, after your greeting come and grab some plates and bowls. Get ready for dinner." Mr. Jung said while finishing one of the last dishes of food.

"Krystal and Jessica come down for dinner!" 

"Taeyeon, have you not slept last night!?" Jessica knocked on Taeyeon's door.

Taeyeon groaned in her bed.

"Are you awake or not? I am sorry about last night. I shouldn't of shouted at you...we are old...friends...right? Let's go out for dinner tonight to make up, what do you think?"

What revenge prank is she plotting now? Taeyeon opened her eyes, "Uh, sure."

she agreed fast..."Ok, don't forget now, we will leave at 4."

 

Jessica left her door. 

------

"GUyS! I brought ice cream!" Joy came inside their training room.

"Mine, mine, mine!" Yeri came running first. 

Yeri flipped through the bag, "yay!" She pulls a box of strawberry and chocolate ice cream, grabs a fork and ran away.

"YAH! Yeri who told you to take the whole box!????" Joy shouted at her. 

"You bought like 4 boxes, chill!" Yeri yelled back from the other side of the room.

"Joy, you eat more ice cream than her, we should be worried about you more." Irene chuckled.

"You calling me fat?!"

"Did I say that?" Irene looked at her innocently

"Who's ready for some Pringles ice cream sandwich?" Seulgi smirked as she took a box of ice cream and Pringle.

"Euk, what kinda combination is that?"

"Heaven." She grinned at Joy's disgusted face.

"That actually sounds like a good idea. Let's try it." Irene took a different flavored ice cream and joins Seulgi.

Joy looks down and all that's left was vanilla ice cream.

"Its you and me, vanilla. Wendy, why you have to go study so hard, now it's just me and vanilla ice cream." Joy faked a sob.

Wendy had to study, so she barely came and hang with the rest of the group.

Seulgi and Irene made duck faces with the pringles and fooled around. Seulgi tried to scoop up ice cream with her pringles causing crumbs to be all over her ice cream box. Meanwhile Irene laughing at her being silly, when she knew she had a spoon.

"Let's not practice anymore today. Let's go watch a movie at the theater." Yeri suggested.

"Knew ice cream would make you lazy." Joy stated.

"It's our break, we wasting all our breaks practicing. No fun!" 

"I second that idea." Irene agreed with Yeri.

"I guess one day won't hurt." 

------

"Taeyeon, are you ready?" Jessica came to Taeyeon's room knocking.

"Ya, let's go." Taeyeon wore a plain black jacket, a red scarf and black jeans. While Jessica wore a fancier grey coat and white pants.

"Just like that? Aren't you cold?"

"No, I'm fine." Taeyeon said.

"Where's your bag?"

"I don't have one? Whats the point in carrying a bag anyway?" 

"Where do you put your wallet, phone, make up..." Jessica looked at her confused.

"In my pockets? My phone case has a card slot and I don't carry make up." She replied. Her step-parents bought her a smartphone as a present before she left.

"You are weird. Anyway let's go." Jessica looked at Taeyeon head to toe one more time and lead her out to her driver.

do I really have to take her out this early, why can't we just go at night and be done with it. Gain her trust, pfft. Jessica scoffed at her mom's words in her head.

They first headed towards a mall. Jessica thought she could avoid talking too much to Taeyeon if she just focuses on shopping.

Inside the car it was silent, other than the car cruising on the road. Jessica just stared at her window, wishing the night would go by faster.

Taeyeon is curious about why Jessica suddenly wanted to take her out. She was about to open , but stopped when she saw Jessica sitting cross-legged leaning against the car door. Then images of Jessica in the shower flashed in her head, causing her to stare at the girl's body. She's actually quite hot. Taeyeon thought as her eyes trimmed the outlines of Jessica's crossed legs on the other side of the seat...The next thing she saw was Jessica glaring at her.

"Are you studying me?" 

Took another second for Taeyeon to snap out of it.

"Uh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter