Chapter 64 - A Date with Tiffany

A Quest for Joy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I felt my heart beat faster when she stares at me or when we were sleeping together. But I get that a lot when I'm nervous, I think I'm just not comfortable sleeping with someone. Maybe if I sleep with her a bit longer, it won't happen anymore .. Didn't I feel that way with you too?" She answered nonchalantly.

She slept with her too!? Tiffany rolled her eyes at her for the first time since they have seen each other again. She should have known Taeyeon would be clueless to these things. "You said you owed me a favour right?"

"yea. You wasting it now?"

"kiss me."

Why everyone asking to kiss me, you think you can just kiss me because you want to? "No."

"You said you owed me a favor!" Tiffany whined.

"Aish. Why you wanna kiss me huh?" She settled her laptop on the table and got ready for work.

"I want to know something."

"That is?" Taeyeon looked at her.

"You will know when we do it." Tiffany tried to sound convincing.

"Let me think about it." 

"Taeyeon-ah! TaeTae!" 

"Shush, don't force me." 

"But..." Tiffany slouched in her seat when Taeyeon's phone rang.

 

Taeyeon answered her phone.

Irene: Hi sis!

Taeyeon rolled her eyes

Taeyeon: Hi Irene. What do you want?

Irene: I saw you going to the library. You rarely go to the library, does that mean you are participating in the contest, right!??

Taeyeon: ...Yes. Why are you so excited? I am only doing it for myself.

Irene: You are both smarter, and better suited as the heir than Taec ever is, so of course I am happy that you are going to beat him!

When was this about beating Taec?heir!? Taeyeon: "I don't remember you saying this was about beating Taec."

Irene: "Of course not, it's also for your own good. It beats delivering food."

Taeyeon: "..."

Irene: "I just want you to be better than him, and you know for what he did to us last time...Unnie....Ok, I won't call you unnie, Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon:"..."

Irene: "Aish. Taec has been in a really bad mood recently...The photos on his phone randomly disappeared, his men got beat up, Mr. Bae scolded him and his mother wasn't happy about it either."

Taeyeon: "Isn't that a good thing? What do you want Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter