B2ST at camp

Love me, please...

“Mum, I’m going,” Ji Eun shouted while she was standing at the door. It was the back door of the bungalow. She was taught to use the back door ever since she was born. She would only use the front door when needed.

“Okay, careful. Call me when you arrive.” Lee Eun Hee answered her daughter as she washed the dishes.

“Yes, mum.” Ji Eun replied and closed the door. She didn’t bring many items. Just a black fabric backpack which was much bigger that her white leather bag. Cheerfully, she walked away from her house and after a turn, she saw Suzy was waiting for her.

“Kaja,” Ji Eun said to Suzy and they both walked through the pathway.

******

“I heard that B2ST join this camp as facilitators,” Suzy started the morning conversation as they arrived at the assembly ground. Most of the new students had gathered there so the place was quite noisy with chit chat and excited voices.

“Really? All of them?” Ji Eun was curious. I wish I’m lucky enough to meet one of them. Ji Eun thought to herself.

“Not sure. I searched them on Google last night. They already have a fanclub, not only from our university but other university too. I tried to remember their names but it kinda hard to remember them in one night,” Suzy explained cheerfully. B2ST totally made her day.

“I’m sure you will at least, remember your favourite’s,” Ji Eun replied, looking at Suzy through the corner of her eyes with a teasing smile.

“Yup, he is Yang Yoseob. He has this chubby, innocent and a very adorable face. You should see his aegyo. Ahh... I’m melting by just remembering them,” Suzy made every expression that she said and closed her eyes, trying to remember the pictures that she saw last night. She smiled before she opened her eyes back.

“Yang Yoseob?” Ji Eun felt like it was a familiar name. Her forehead crooked while she was trying to remember the name.

“Yes,” Suzy replied happily, not sensing that Ji Eun’s reaction to the name.

“Isn’t it the name of our group facilitator?” Ji Eun finally remembered.

“Really? Are you sure?” Suzy was surprised but excited at the same time.

Ji Eun nodded with her convincing expression.  

“Kyaaa! I can’t wait to meet him,” Suzy was jumping happily while holding Ji Eun hands.

Ji Eun smiled, looking at her overexcited friend. She was excited too.

******

They finally arrived at the camp site. Facilitators and lecturers had arrived earlier than the new students. All students had to gather at a closed hall. They had to give their phones to the facilitator so Ji Eun just send a text message to her mum, telling her that she had arrived before she gave her phone to the facilitator that was collecting them.

“Anyeong, I’m Yoon Doojoon. I’m will be the MC through out this camp. I hope you won’t be bored by my face and voice,” Doojoon started talking through the microphone while he was standing at the stage of the hall with other facilitators and lecturers.

The crowd was excited to listen to Doojoon. It seemed like the freshmen had known about B2ST.

“Ji Eun, that is the B2ST leader,” Suzy said to Ji Eun who sat beside her.

“I see,” Ji Eun nodded.

After a while, it was Yoseob turn to introduce himself.

“Anyeong, I’m Yang Yoseob,” Yoseob bowed and wanted to continue talking but the crowd already shouted ‘aegyo’ repeatedly while clapping their hands.

Yoseob smiled shyly and looked at Doojoon with a should-I-do-it look. Doojoon nodded, a sign of approving.

Yoseob made 2 peace sign with his both hands and pouted his lips, at the same time his eyes looked rounder. With his chubby cheek and puppy eyes, he succeeded making an adorable expression. The ‘aegyo’ didn’t last long. Yoseob stopped making the expression and started to smile timidly before he continued talking.

“I’m the facilitator of group thirteen with Gina Choi,” Yoseob went on with his introduction before he went back to his seat.

So this is Yoseob. He is cute. No wonder Suzy adore him so much. Ji Eun thought to herself.

“I wish I have my phone now, I really want to have that picture in my phone,” Suzy said to herself but heard by Ji Eun.

Ji Eun slightly giggled listening to Suzy thought.

“Anyeong, I’m Lee Kikwang,” Kikwang started his self introduction. The crowd was excited again.

“He is a member of B2ST too,” Suzy explained to Ji Eun.

“I know. Every time B2ST touch the microphone, everyone starts to scream,” Ji Eun replied to Suzy. Somehow she was annoyed by the screams and shouts.

Suzy just smiled. It was out of their control after all.

Lee Kikwang. He is cute too, cute in his own way. He is most probably my favourite now.  Ji Eun thought.

******

After the introduction session, they were divided in groups.

“I’m Lee Ji Eun,” Ji Eun started to introduce herself. She was the first person to introduce herself as Suzy was too shy to sit beside Yoseob although she was the first person that reached Yoseob and Gina.

“Do you have a nickname?” Gina asked.

Ji Eun nodded. “IU. My dad use to call me IU when I was small for no reason,” Ji Eun answered.

“That’s a cute name, isn’t it Yosoeb?” Gina replied and tried to get Yoseob into the conversation.

Yoseob just nodded.

“So, can we call you IU?” Gina kept asking.

Ji Eun just nodded her head. She was more comfortable with that name after all.

“The person next to IU, please introduce yourself,” Gina requested after she satisfied with IU.

“I’m Bae Su Ji. You can call me Suzy,” Suzy introduced herself.

After the group introduction session, they went for outdoor games. IU didn’t like outdoor much. So she was not as excited as others. However, through the games, she noticed that Gina was a strict person. She was a senior and was in her last year as university student. Yoseob was a second year student, major in broadcasting. Yoseob was cheerful but timid person. He smiled easily. Even though he was timid, he was good at cheering up and supporting others.

That evening they had a talk from the lecturer about the university rules and other important information.

That night, they gathered in group and play ‘truth or dare’ for ice breaking session. They were seated in circle and there was a bottle in the middle. Gina started the game by spinning the bottle. It spans and span before it pointed to IU.

“Choose between truth or dare,” Gina instructed.

“Truth,” IU picked. Dare usually ended up with something that she didn’t like.

“I will start with an easy question. What is you mother’s name?” Gina asked cheerfully. She truly thought it was an easy question but actually it was difficult for IU.

“I’m sorry, I can’t answer that,” IU replied while looking down.

Suzy pitied IU. She never thought that question would come out. IU mother identity was a secret and she couldn’t tell it. Even when she was filling school forms, IU didn’t write her mother name and any information that related to her mother.

Gina and the whole group were shocked with IU answer. However, game must go on.

“Then, you have to do what I ask you. Hrm... How about dancing or singing?” Gina replied. This time, she really hoped IU would do it.

“I can’t do that too,” IU replied with a shaking voice. She took a deep breath before she continued talking.

“Excuse me,” IU said as she stood up and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if it short and boring. I don't actually know how to start a story.