It is you

Love me, please...

“Where is she?” Kikwang asked panicked as he saw Yoseob standing at the gate of the house, waiting for him.

“In her room,” Yoseob replied in his gloomy tone.

Kikwang rushed in quickly, not even care about the person behind him.

IU still didn’t know about what happen as Kikwang didn’t tell her anything except for his anger towards his dad. Thus, she tried to follow his steps into the house but blocked by Yoseob.

“I’m sorry but it is better if you stay here,” Yoseob said weakly with his fake smile.

“Why not?” IU asked, furious. Suzy was her bestfriend and she had the right to see her especially if anything happened to her.

He still loves her. I afraid you’ll be heartbroken. Yoseob wanted to say those words out loud but he couldn’t. Yoseob kept silent.

“I’m going in,” IU insisted but she couldn’t make a step forward when Yoseob held her right wrist. IU instantly turned her head towards Yoseob with her confused and angry glare.

“You can meet her later. Not now, please,” Yoseob pleaded, still holding IU wrist gently yet strongly.

“Let’s go home. I’ll bring you to her later. I promise,” Yoseob continued with his soft gentle voice.

IU sighed. She thought she had tried to forget him but she didn’t. That soothing voice, that adorable pleading face and the gentleness of his touch had remind her of why she love him and still in love with him. IU didn’t reply but she nodded her head slowly.

Yoseob made a step closer to her, released her wrist and rubbed her hair softly. “Let’s go,” he said and took her hand.

It was because of shock that IU took back her hand instantly. She was surprised with the sudden warm from Yoseob larger hand.

Yoseob was taken aback a little. But he nervously smiled afterward. “I-I’m sorry,” he stuttered with his hand scratching the back of his head. She has a boyfriend, Yoseob. Yoseob tried to remind himself.

“I-It is o-okay,” IU was not sure why she was acting that way. It was just holding hand. She remembered that Yoseob used to sleep on her lap. She was so calm at that time. Why holding hand did make her nervous? IU could felt her heart beating faster that it regular beat. She smiled awkwardly, trying to hide her nervousness.

“Let’s go,” Yoseob repeated the words, trying to cool down his nervousness.

IU nodded and followed Yoseob’s steps.

“Hyung,” A voice called from the back.

Yoseob and IU quickly turned to the voice. It was Dongwoon.

“How about the practice?” Dongwoon asked from the gate of the house.

Yoseob sighed. He totally forgot about the musical practice. However, absent for a day may not affect much.

“Let’s just rest for today. We will catch up everything tomorrow,” Yoseob answered, trying to say in a calm tone.

“Okay. Then, can I go home?” Dongwoon asked.

“Sure,” Yoseob replied, smiling.

Dongwoon walked out of the gate and waved towards Yoseob before he rushed away.

Yoseob smiled watching the maknae of B2ST running away with his usual smile on his face.

“What happen that make you escape the practice?” IU suddenly questioned.

Yoseob instantly stopped smiling. He continued his steps and kept silent.

IU sighed. Kikwang didn’t tell her and Yoseob was trying to hide it from her too. What actually happened?

**********

Kikwang was surprised with what he saw. The house was in a mess. The things were not in their right place. They were all scattered around as if it was intentionally made to look like the thieves were searching for something valuable.

They are smart. He thought as he carefully made his way to the stairs. The stairs, unlike the downstairs was clean and empty. When he arrived at the second level of the house, he noticed that the upstairs were not as messy as the downstairs.

Bedrooms should be messier that the living room and kitchen. It is obviously not a robbery case. It is a murder case.

Kikwang saw a slightly opened door that had a cute wooden sign written ‘Suzy’ hung on the door. The house was so silent that it made him felt slightly nervous. He slowly pushed the door to open larger. Then, he saw her.

She was still sitting on the bed just like when Yoseob left her. Her hair was slightly messy although she fixed it earlier. She was looking down, playing with her hanging legs.

Kikwang couldn’t digest the situation. Was that truly her Suzy? The strict yet cheerful Suzy? The friendly Suzy?

“Suzy?” he called unintentionally.

Suzy slowly raised her head, looking at the man standing at the door of her room. “Kikwang?” she asked with her expressionless tone and face.

Kikwang was shocked seeing her pale face. Her eyes were puffy and her dark circles were obvious. Her eyes were still red also her nose. Her lips were so pale that it had almost the same colour as her white milky skin. Her cheeks were no longer rosy and chubby as usual. He almost couldn’t recognize her but he knew her through the eyes, those sparkling and usually cheerful eyes that now teary and filled with sadness.

“I’m sorry, Suzy. It is all my fault,” Kikwang said out of guilty, thinking that it was all done by his father.

“Kikwang, are you really here? This is not my illusion, right?” Suzy asked as her eyes started to be teary. Her right hand stretched, trying to reach Kikwang.

Kikwang moved forward and kneed before Suzy so Suzy could easily reached him.

Suzy slowly touched Kikwang cheek with her cold fingers. She could feel the warmness and she smiled behind her rolling tears.

“It is you,” she said. She didn’t care whether it was just a delusion. Kikwang appearance made her feel safer, made her think that she was no alone, made her think that at least she still had him.

“It is me,” Kikwang said, trying hard to hold his tears. He quickly took Suzy into his hold, letting she cried on his shoulder.

 

 


I never thought to double update but since I truly take a long time to update. Here, another short chapter.