A musical?

Love me, please...

“Omelette?” Kikwang asked confused when Suzy said to the canteen worker that she would like to make an omelette.

The canteen worker smiled and nodded his head as he saw the sweet cute looking girl was asking for his help. She just needed some eggs, milk, cheese and bit of bacons to make a basic omelette. It wouldn’t hurt his business. He passed the ingredients needed to Suzy and smiled, trying to tackle her.

“Do you need my help?” The worker asked, raising his eyebrow.

Kikwang didn’t like the act of the worker to Suzy plus, he didn’t look like a good guy. He quickly made steps closer to Suzy. “I’ll help her. You can continue with your work,” Kikwang said strictly to the worker but still with a smile.

“Yeah, Kikwang could help me. Please continue with your work. I hope my presence here don’t burden you,” Suzy said sweetly as she crashed the eggs shell and placed the filling into a bowl.

The worker didn’t have any choice and continued washing the dishes.

Kikwang sighed, relieved that the worker went away.

“Suzy,” Kikwang called the name as he remembered Yoseob had said that name in the forest last night. He just wanted to know whether it was truly her name or not.

“Yes,” Suzy answered the call although she was surprised. She never introduced herself to Kikwang as much as she remembered.

Kikwang was shocked a bit but then he smirked. “You don’t actually need my help, aren’t you?” Kikwang asked mischievously.

Suzy sulked, pouting her lips. “You can just wait there, if you don’t want to help,” She pointed outside of the kitchen, where there were chairs and dinner tables.

Kikwang laughed. Suzy reaction was cute but humorous. “I will help. Just don’t make that clown face again,” Kikwang said between his laugh which made Suzy pouted even more and turned away from Kikwang.

Kikwang finished his laugh with a smiled. He went to the ingredients beside Suzy, took the bacons and minced them.

Suzy was surprised at Kikwang skill. “You’re good,” She said out the words. He was truly good and she didn’t even have to ask.

“I do cook at home,” Kikwang replied as he finished mincing the bacons.

“You do?” Suzy was even more surprised. Kikwang was the son of the Chungang University president. She had searched about him before. He cooks? Suzy still could believe the fact that she heard.

“Sometimes,” Kikwang replied and continued helping Suzy with the cheese.

Suzy smiled, at last accepted the fact. She continued cooking and they finally made a nice large omelette. They said thanks to the worker for the last time and brought the breakfast to the room.

“We’re back,” Suzy greeted as she entered the room.

IU quickly sat up as she heard the voice. Yoseob quickly stood up and helped Suzy with the trays of foods. He served them on the table. There were 4 bowls of rice, 4 bowls of seaweed soup, a plate of fried fishes and an omelette.

IU was excited as she saw the omelette. It was her favourite. They ate the breakfast together while chatting. Kikwang watched Suzy bright smiles as she fed IU. She was so bright and she helped brightening others too. Kikwang continued eating.

*******

The camp ended. It had been a week since Suzy and IU had seen Kikwang and Yoseob. They just saw them on the internet with other B2ST members. Their fans usually updated their new paparazzi pictures on the net. They seemed like close friends at the camp but now, IU was sure they would be strangers if they ever met again. She didn’t even sure if they would remember her. They might remember Suzy since she was kind and friendly. She turned to Suzy who was focusing at the lecture.

“Who’s your favourite?” Suzy asked at IU who was sitting beside her in the bus when they were on the way back to their home from the camp.

“Lee Kikwang,” IU replied, trying to be as cheerful as she could. It was because her true favourite was Yoseob but she couldn’t tell Suzy about it.

“Really? Good choice, Ji Eun. He was quite cute, kind, caring and....” Suzy leaned closer to IU, placing her lips right beside her ears. “He knows how to cook,” Suzy whispered.

“Really?” Ji Eun was surprised. If she was not mistaken, Suzy had once told her that Kikwang was the son of their university president.

Suzy nodded her head vigorously with a cheerful smile on her face.

“Okay, that’s all for today. Meet you guys next week,” The lecturer said as he went out of the classroom.

“Do you know that next month there will be an audition for the musical?” Suzy asked IU as she packaging her things into her bag.

IU shook her head. “What kind of musical?” IU asked.

“It’s a musical to entertain the senior that will graduate this semester. It’s held annually,” Suzy explained as she finished packaging her things.

“Don’t they usually have prom night?” IU asked, puzzled. She never heard that university held a musical for the last semester students.

“They do have it. But that event will be held at a different date. They say whoever that join the musical could join the prom night,” Suzy continued explaining, while they both walked out of the classroom.

“Even though you are not the last semester students?” IU asked, curious.

Suzy nodded. “Yup. But that’s not all. During the musical, the talent agencies from all over the country will come and might recruit the actors and the actresses of the musical,”

“It sounds fun but you know I can’t do it,” IU nodded down, thinking of her mother.

“But isn’t it time for you to rise. Your mother has passed her glamorous moment. Now, it’s your turn,” Suzy stopped and stood before IU.

“I don’t even know how to sing, act or dance,” IU looked away from Suzy.

“I’m sure you have all those talent. Plus, you might meet your favourite members of B2ST,” Suzy smiled as she said B2ST. Recently, anything about B2ST would make IU be cheerful and energetic.

Yoseob? IU mind thought. “Kikwang?” IU asked, although she was not truly anticipated if it was Kikwang.

“Yup and the whole B2ST members,” Suzy continued, smiling.

IU eyes widened. Means I can listen to that voice again. IU thought. She smiled. “I’ll think about it,” She replied with a bright smile. They both continued their walk but then a pair of girls came to them.

“Hello, are you Lee Ji Eun?” One of the girls asked to IU.

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is more to Suzy and Kikwang also Suzy and IU. Less Yoseob here.. I'm sorry about that... Just hope you still enjoy reading this chapter. :)