It's my fault

Love me, please...

It was in the dining area where the Lee’s family was having their peaceful evening with hi-tea meal prepared by Eun Hee. Jiyong was clumsily eating the sweet mini doughnuts while the others were chit chatting.

However, Yoseob was unusually quite that evening. He had something in his mind. He kept looking at the cup of tea that placed right in front of him, placing his hand at the cup but reluctant to drink it.

Yoseob took a deep breath and voiced out a sentence which instantly gained attention from every of the family members.

 

“What?” So In was shocked when he heard the statement. In fact, the whole family was.

“I decide to quit being IU personal instructor,” Yoseob repeated the sentence, trying his best to smile.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Eun Hee asked worriedly.

IU was silent, still shocked and anxious. She was gladded her mother asked the question because she also wanted to know the reason.

“There is nothing wrong. It just...” he paused. “IU does not need a personal instructor anymore. She is a good dancer now,”

“But, you will keep staying in this house, right?” Eun Hee asked, there was a shade of hoping in her tone.

Yoseob shook his head and looked at Jiyong who was sitting beside him. “I can’t be a burden anymore,”

“You are not a burden, Yoseob,” Eun Hee softened her voice, feeling bad listening to the word.

“Are you sure?” So In suddenly asked strictly.

Now, all eyes were on So In, shocked with his sudden change of attitude.

“Are you really sure about this decision?” So In repeated as Yoseob was not replying.

Yoseob gulped. “Yes, I have been thinking about this a lot,” nervousness could be felt in his voice.

“Alright then,” So In replied. “Do what you think the best,”

“But, IU appa...” Eun Hee was lost of words. She didn’t know what to say in this kind of situation. She then turned to have a look of IU. ‘She must feel bad,’ she thought.

***********************

“What is it, Yoseob?” Kikwang asked when they were at the staircase of the theatre hall, where they practiced the musical.

Yoseob called Kikwang to follow him to the staircase in sudden. Luckily, the director was not yet arrived.

“Stop it,” Yoseob spoke out sternly, controlling his anger.

“Stop what?” Kikwang asked, acting blur although he could sense what Yoseob was talking about.

“That dangerous plan of yours, stop it,” Yoseob half-shouted.

“What are you talking about, Yoseob?” Kikwang still acting innocent while he was actually afraid although he had expected that Yoseob would know someday, and the day had come when he was unprepared.

“Don’t act like you don’t know about it!” Yoseob grabbed Kikwang’s shirt collar, a warning.

“I won’t,” Kikwang calmly answered. It can’t be stop after all, he thought. In a few days, the day where they official perform the musical, the plan will ended and he hoped it was a success.

“What?” Yoseob released the grabbed and pushed Kikwang away instead.

“You heard me, I won’t stop it,” Kikwang replied in an unread expression.

Yoseob sighed harshly, not knowing what he can do to release the anger. Unexpectedly, he brought his fist to Kikwang’s cheek, making Kikwang unconsciously hit his back at the wall. Yoseob was shocked with his action but the anger did go down a bit.

The punch surprised Kikwang and fired up his temper. “Pabo!” he shouted as he replied the punch instantly.

Yoseob quickly saw it and nudged the attack. He then instantly grabbed Kikwang both arm, knowing that Kikwang will want to make another attack.

“I know you do it for me,” Yoseob softened his tone. “But, I don’t want to danger anyone especially you and IU,”

“You misunderstand,” Kikwang smirked. “It is not for you!”

Yoseob was shocked but knowing Kikwang temper, he controlled his feeling. Slowly, he released his grab from Kikwang’s arms. 

“I did it for myself so I won’t feel guilty anymore! It’s for me, Pabo!” Kikwang replied harshly, taking the opportunity to avenge the punch before by throwing his fist to Yoseob’s abdominal area.

It hurt him but knowing Kikwang would make another attack, Yoseob moved himself aside to avoid it and pushed him away to make sure he won’t make another attack. However, that action made him regret.

Kikwang lose his balance when Yoseob pushed him and fallen backwards on the stairs. He brutally rolled a few times before lying unconsciously on the lower flat floor.

“Hyung!” Yoseob shouted out of shocked. He quickly rushed towards Kikwang and noticed the crimson liquid that slowly flowed from his head.

************

Kikwang was rushed to the hospital quickly after Yoseob called the ambulance. The practice was stopped by the Byung Soon, the director of the musical as he also rushed to the hospital with Suzy and IU.

Yoseob was panic at the emergency room. The unconscious Kikwang then was brought away for x-ray, CT scan and other medical check-up, leaving Yoseob alone at the emergency room, waiting.

Suzy was arrived and quickly rushed to the emergency room and notice the empty bed beside Yoseob. “Where is him?” she asked, worried and scared.

“He is...”

“Who is the Mr. Lee Kikwang guardian?” the doctor suddenly came and cut Yoseob’s word.

“I’m his friend,” Yoseob quickly answered before Suzy could.

Then, IU and Byung Soon arrived, looking around searching for Kikwang.

“He suffered from few broken ribs. Luckily, his internal organs are okay. But most importantly, he needs a quick surgery to stop the bleeding in his brain,” the doctor explained.

 Suzy instantly fainted when she heard the statement and thankfully Yoseob noticed. He instantly held her, to prevent her from falling.

The doctor quickly helped and placed Suzy on the empty bed, checking her eyes, her heartbeat and blood pressure.

“She will wake up soon,” the doctor assumed which relieving especially for IU.

Yoseob was shocked at the level of wound he had caused. He truly felt guilty, what had he done.

“We need the guardian permission to do the surgery and it needs to be done as quickly as possible to avoid other complications,” the doctor continued.

“I will...” he paused. “Sign it,” Yoseob spoke although he was unsure. However, he could let Kikwang to wait any longer. Plus, his mother would be too shocked at that time.

**************

Kikwang was pushed to the operation theatre. Yoseob and Byungsoon followed him while IU stayed at the emergency room to take care of Suzy who was still unconscious.

Yoseob’s phone suddenly ringing, and he quickly pick it up. It was Doojoon who had just heard the news and worried. Yoseob told him what he knew and the other B2ST members decided to come.

Kikwang’s mother arrived at the hospital, rushing to the operation theatre and realized Yoseob and Byung Soon were there, waiting for his son.

“How is he?” she asked frantically.

Yoseob quickly went to her and helped her to sit at the bench provided. He didn’t want the incident that happened to Suzy happened to Kikwang’s mother.

“He is currently in the operating room,” Yoseob tried to stay calm, although his heart was hurting, knowing he was the reason all these happened.

“Our kikwang...” the mother cried, covering , trying to hold her tears. “What actually happens to him?”

Yoseob was silent before he had the courage to speak. “It is my fault, auntie. I...”


 

Thank you for the support.

^_^