Phone number

Love me, please...

“How is she?” Suzy quickly asked when Kikwang finished the call.

Kikwang looked at Suzy and shrugged his shoulders. “But I’m sure she is fine,” He smiled. If she is not, Yoseob would sound panicked and worried. He thought.

Suzy sighed, anxious.

Kikwang made another call to the other members, telling them that IU was found and they could go home if they wanted.

“Where is she found?” Dongwoon asked, curious.

“Library,” Kikwang answered simply.

“Where are you now?” Doojoon asked after Kikwang explained to him.

“Library,” Kikwang answered in monotone.

“Thanks god she is found. But, where?” Hyunseung asked when Kikwang finished talking.

“Library,” Kikwang replied weakly, starting to get bored.

“She was found in the library and I’m standing in front of the library waiting for Yoseob,” Kikwang quickly explained to Junhyung before Junhyung could say anything.

“Thanks but...” Junhyung paused.

“But what?” Kikwang asked as Junhyung paused, irritated.

“Are you okay?” Junhyung asked, emotionlessly.

Kikwang sighed. “Yes, hyung. I’m fine,” Kikwang answered weakly felt guilty that he had thrown his anger to the wrong people. I really need to cool down. He thought.

Suzy giggled, looking at Kikwang reaction.

“Why do you laugh?” Kikwang asked, confused with Suzy sudden laugh.

“Because you easily irritated and control by your anger,” Suzy replied, still giggling. “But still looks cute,” Suzy said between her laugh.

“Cute?” Kikwang puzzled. This was the first time people said he was cute when he was angry.

Suzy quickly stopped laughing. “Cute?” Suzy was confused. I say he is cute? I did? Suddenly, she felt embarrassed. It slipped out of .

Kikwang noticed tints of pink on Suzy cheeks. Is she blushing? He asked himself.

“Hyung,” A voice suddenly called out.

Kikwang looked at the source of the voice and saw Yoseob with IU. He smiled when he saw Yoseob was holding her hand. Does he make a progress? Kikwang laughed in his mind when he thought about it.

“I need to go. Could you take care of her?” Yoseob asked, looking at Kikwang, hoping.

Kikwang just nodded his head and bowed at IU. IU smiled and replied the bow.

Yoseob quickly turned to IU, released her hand. “Give me your phone,” Yoseob instructed.

IU followed Yoseob instruction. Yoseob took it and typed series of number.

“It’s mine number. Contact me if you need me, okay?” Yoseob gave back the phone to IU.

IU just nodded her head, puzzled with Yoseob act.

“Hyung, take a very good care of her okay,” Yoseob said to Kikwang, tapping his shoulder and went away.

Kikwang didn’t even have time to respond to Yoseob as he had running away. Kikwang turned back to IU and smiled.

“Are you okay?” Kikwang asked kindly.

IU just nodded her head. She didn’t feel like talking but then she turned to Suzy. “I need your help,” IU begged Suzy.

*******

All of B2ST members except Yoseob with Suzy and IU were standing in front of Suzy house. It was just a normal double-storey house.

“Suzy,” Her mom called out when she saw her daughter was waiting outside the house and quickly rushed to her and hugged her.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls? You know what time is it now? It’s late already and you are just home. Do you want me to die because of heart attack or high blood pressure?” Suzy’s mom quickly nagged after she released her hug.

“I’m okay. Is dad home?” Suzy asked, just for the sake to change the topic.

“Yeah, he is watching the television,” Suzy’s mom quickly answered. Then she noticed IU and the other five good-looking guys behind her.

“Ji Eun, its been a long time since I meet you,” Suzy’s mom walked to IU and hugged her. IU replied the hug. “Who are them?” Suzy mom asked, looking at each of the guys.

“My seniors, they help me with my study. We all are from the library, right Ji Eun?” Suzy winked at IU.

IU understood the wink and smiled. “Yeah, they help us a lot. Studying in university is hard. We need seniors to tutor us. Even the lecturers suggest it,” IU continued explaining, hoping that Suzy’s mother would believe in them.

“I see. Thank you so much,” Suzy’s mother smiled sweetly. “Would you like to come in? There are a lot of desserts left from the dinner,” Suzy’s mother offered to the B2ST members.

Doojoon smiled. “Thanks aunty but we need to go. We are just helping the girls. It is late and it is not good for girls to walk by themselves. We are glad that they arrive safely but we really need to go,” Doojoon said politely.

Other members were looking at Doojoon intensely. They were hoping that they could eat. They didn’t even have dinner, looking for IU before. Suddenly, Hyunseung stomach grumbled. He quickly turned away, hiding his face behind Dongwoon.

“I need to reply your good deeds that you have done to my girl. Plus, it looks like you all need some warm homemade food. Please, come in,” Suzy mother offered again as she was sure this time, it won’t be rejected.

“Thanks, aunty. We are truly hungry,” Dongwoon replied before Doojoon could say a word. They all entered Suzy’s house. Suzy told her mother that IU was staying that night to finish an assignment.

********

That night, IU kept looking at the number that Yoseob typed in her phone. She had saved the number.

 “Give me your phone,” Yoseob instructed.

IU followed Yoseob instruction. Yoseob took it and typed series of number.

“It’s mine number. Contact me if you need me, okay?” Yoseob gave back the phone to IU.

IU just nodded her head, puzzled with Yoseob act.

IU smiled. Yoseob was so sweet and caring.

“Can I have his number?” Suzy voice instantly killed IU thought.

IU nodded. She forgot that Yoseob was Suzy’s favourite. She gave her phone to Suzy.

“You are so lucky. You didn’t have to ask for him phone number,” Suzy pouted while taking IU’s phone and copying the number.

“And you are lucky that you are with Kikwang,” IU pouted, pretending she was jealous. Suzy was her bestfriend and she didn’t want to hurt her. To most people, it might be a simple matter but to them, it was a big thing.

“But Yoseob was holding your hand before,” Suzy complained, while giving back IU’s phone.

“That’s because I was so stubborn,” IU replied. “Next time, I’ll be a good girl, okay?” IU tried to comfort Suzy. While Suzy was still saving Yoseob number, IU noticed the redness around her wrist. As Suzy placed the phone away, IU quickly grabbed Suzy’s wrist.

“Ouch,” Suzy cried out. “Why did you do that?” Suzy asked, puzzled.

IU was examining Suzy’s wrist. “Who do this to you?” IU quickly asked, worried.

“This is nothing,” Suzy quickly took back her wrist, rubbing around it.

IU sighed. She knew Suzy won’t tell even she asked again. “I’ll take an ice pack for it,” IU said as she walked out of the room.

Suzy looked at her wrist. She remembered what made it hurt.  

“You don’t have to scold me,” Kikwang replied, sounded like he was sulking.

Suzy didn’t respond but kept looking for IU, leaving Kikwang. Kikwang didn’t satisfy with Suzy respond and pulled her hand, stopping her.

Suzy turned to Kikwang. “What do you want from me? Can’t you just help me find IU? If you don’t want then don’t bother me,” Suzy blurted out, mad with Kikwang action. She tried to pull back her hand but she couldn’t. Kikwang held it firmly.

“Can’t you just calm down? Do you really think you can find her if you act like this?” Kikwang yelled angrily. His hold became stronger as he kept staring at Suzy.

The cracking door sound killed Suzy memory for a moment. IU placed the ice pack around Suzy wrist as they continued chatting about other topic.

*******

“What should we do?” Eun Hee was panicked. She had stood there for hours, kept looking at the window, watching the crowds waiting around her house.

“Why won’t you just tell the truth?” So In said to his wife.

“But, Ji Eun life will not be the same anymore. She will not have the privacy that she always had. If she decides to enter this entertainment world, I afraid she couldn’t stand the pressure from the press and society,”Eun Hee held her head, tightening her grab as she sat on the couch.

“I’m sure Ji Eun is mature enough to think of what she truly wants,” So In moved his wheelchair near his wife. “And we didn’t have the right to block her from doing what she wants,” So In adviced her wife.

“I’m afraid. I’m afraid that people will compare me and her which will pressure her more. Plus, she is an illegal child. It will bring a bad image for her. She is still young to face all these,” Eun Hee continued, looking at his husband with a teary look.

“Aren’t we here to support her? This is what parents do, helping and supporting their child,” So In smiled, trying to comfort her wife.

Eun Hee didn’t reply. She sat on the floor with her head landing on So In lap and started sobbing.

“I know you hide her to protect her but Eun Hee, this child has her own dream. Hiding her from her dream won’t stop her. Plus, you can’t protect her forever. Let her learn the truth of this kind of life. With our help, I’m sure she can handle all the pressures,” So In told her gently while he rubbed his wife hair softly.

“Thanks, dear,” Eun Hee finally voiced out after a moment of silent. “Thank you for accepting Ji Eun even though she is not yours,” Eun Hee continued, looking at her husband dearly, with a thankful smile.

__________________________________________________________________

Firstly, I own you an apology because of the late update.. Secondly, I didn't re-read this chapter which it surely consists of many mistakes, boring sentences and useless parts.. I'm so sorry.. *bow*