My saviour

Love me, please...

IU gradually opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was his smiling mother with tears in her eyes. She kept looking around the white room and turned back to her mother. She smiled, trying to show that she was okay. She did felt a bit dizzy but beside that, she was okay.

“I’m glad you are awake,” Eun Hee whispered softly to her daughter as she wiped her tears. This girl was fighting too hard and it touched her.

“When can I discharge?” IU asked weakly, still tired.

“Now, if you want to,” Eun Hee replied kindly, caressing her daughter head.

IU smiled sweetly to her mother.

IU was sitting at the passenger side while her mother was driving. She was thinking about what happened in the practice room. She was sure when she out, no one was there and who would want to suddenly peeked in her room. The time when she was found was still early, around 9 pm, so it was impossible for Mr. Park.

“Omma, do you know who send me to the hospital?” IU asked at last after giving up thinking.

Eun Hee shook her head and turned to IU. “The hospital calls me saying you are there. So, I hurriedly go to the hospital without thinking about it. You don’t know who?”

“No, I don’t,” IU answered honestly while she was still thinking.

“If you found the person, offer he or she a dinner at our house,” Eun Hee tried to live up the atmosphere.

IU nodded and smiled to her mother. She really hoped she would find that person.

“Jieun, I’ll give you some multi vitamin to increase your stamina. You must eat them, okay?” Eun Hee told IU as she suddenly remembered that IU was collapsed because she was lack of energy.

“Okay,” IU replied, not really interested on those items.

*********

“How are you today?” Suzy greeted when IU walked out of the front door. Now she no longer used the back door, no more hiding.

“I’m fine,” IU smiled to Suzy but turned gloomy afterward. “I don’t know who bring me to the hospital,” IU admitted.

“You mean you don’t know your life saviour?” Suzy was shocked, listening to IU statement.

“You are over exaggerating,” IU pouted as she felt truly guilty. If only she could repay that deed.

“Whoever that person is, he or she might come and peek you again tonight,” Suzy smiled. “Maybe it is your stalker since you are popular lately,” Suzy teased.

“It’s impossible for someone like me to have a stalker,” IU glared at Suzy sharply, a sign of anger.

“Why not? You are cute, have a nice and sweet voice and know how to play guitar,” Suzy half-flattered, half-teased IU while IU kept pouting.

*********

That night in the practice room, she kept looking at the door, wondering if she really did have a stalker or not. Suzy might be joking but it might be right. IU shook her head, she needed to focus on the dance. She only could capture the few steps even though she had practiced for days.

After a while, IU noticed that the door was slightly opened however, she couldn’t see anyone there. IU walked to the door slowly and quickly opened it.

“You caught me,” Yoseob suddenly appeared in front of her with a large smile.

IU eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. She was shocked, surprised, confused but happy at the same time. She wondered how her heart still could handle this situation.

“How... How do you know?” IU stuttered as she was still in shock.  

“Honestly, I have watched you since 3 days ago since this is used to be my favourite room,” Yoseob cheerfully replied as he looked around the newly renovated practice room.

IU was a bit disappointed when he said that. He watched her just because this was his favourite room. She tried to hide it with a fake smile. Wait, he had watched her since 3 days ago meant he was here yesterday. IU looked at her watch, it was about this time. IU looked at Yoseob in shocked. Was it him?

IU gathered all her courage and asked. “Do... Do you... Do you save me yesterday?”

Yoseob smiled. “Well, it a bit humiliating but yes I’m the one who send you to the hospital,”

“Thank you,” Yoseob replied kindly.

IU wanted to say that her mother invited him for a dinner at their house but she thought it was not a suitable time.

“You are welcome. Hrm... Since you watched me since 3 days ago, I’m just wondering your opinion of my dance,” IU tried to make the conversation longer. She didn’t want it to end yet.

“I think you need help,” Yoseob answered honestly.

The answer made IU sad. Yoseob was telling the truth but it made her felt bad.

Yoseob noticed the change in IU expression and it made him felt guilty. He needed to make up his mistake.

“I can help if you want,” Yoseob wondered. He hoped this would cheer IU up.

IU quickly looked at Yoseob, confused. He just offered his help. Should I accept it? IU thought. However, Yoseob was right about she needed a help. She smiled. “Sure, I would be glad if you help,” She replied formally.

Yoseob chuckled. “Can you stop talking formally in front of me? It feels weird,”

“I’m not,” IU replied, pouting.

Yoseob finally realized he was late, truly late. “I need to go, see you tomorrow. Contact me you need me okay,” Yoseob made the ‘call’ sign and it made IU smiled. He was still cute and adorable as always.

Yoseob started to rush away, leaving the smiling IU alone. IU waved although she knew Yoseob won’t see it. She was happy to see him. It seemed like this was the happiest day ever for her beside her birthday and when her mother finally admitted she was her daughter.

********

‘I know who my saviour is’ IU sent a text message to Suzy.

‘Really? I told you before that your stalker will come again to find you. Who is that person?’

‘Yang Yoseob’

Suzy gasped when she saw the name on her phone screen. She was frozen for a moment and gradually smiled. This was a good start for IU.

‘Your stalker is Yoseob? So lucky!’

‘He is not a stalker. I’ll explain to you tomorrow, okay?’

‘Okay’

Suzy ended the message and smiled. She couldn’t wait to listen to IU story.

*******

IU entered the practice room and unpacked her things, her iPad, speakers and spare clothes. IU quickly changed her clothes. She opened her iPad and watched the video. She glanced at her phone. Should I text him? IU thought but she turned back to the video. She looked again at her phone and sighed. She took the phone and started texting.

‘I’m in the practice room -IU-‘

IU quickly tossed away the phone and continued watching the video. She couldn’t focus and kept glancing at her phone. After a minute, it sounded. IU smiled, expecting it was a reply from Yoseob. She quickly took her phone. It was from Yoseob as she read the message, smiling, happy with the fact that Yoseob replied her text.

‘I’m here,’

“I never thought you are that happy to see my message,”

IU quickly turned to that voice and saw Yoseob was smiling sheepishly at her. She pouted, unhappy with that tease. It was annoying.

“Are you mad?” Yoseob suddenly turned from annoying Yoseob to cute and adorable Yoseob as he looked at IU with his puppy eyes.

IU laughed. She admitted she lost to Yoseob aegyo. It was too much for her.

Then, they watched the video together. Yoseob started to learn the dance and he got the whole dance in just half an hour. It was a surprising fact for IU.

“I’m a fast learner,” Yoseob told IU, raising one of his eyebrows.

IU laughed hardly. It was a true fact but when the cute and adorable Yoseob flattered himself too much, it was humorous.

Yoseob was confused with IU sudden laugh. He guessed IU didn’t believe her. He pouted and looked away.

“Are you mad?” IU tried to copy Yoseob aegyo from before.

Yoseob couldn’t help but smiled back to IU. Then, Yoseob started to teach the steps to IU. However, before the clock 9, Yoseob walked out of the room as he had something to do. It always happened before too. First, at the night in the library when Yoseob found her, he quickly went away after that. When they celebrated after the Cinderella show, Yoseob sent her home and quickly rushed away. It made IU curious.

____________________________________________________________________

Late update? I'm sorry.. I'm kinda not well today.. Hope I will get better by tomorrow.. Hehe.. :) Tell me what you think, okay? I always like it..