Break up

Love me, please...

The door of the bungalow was opened, revealing IU who was waiting for Yoseob and Jiyong.

“Welcome home,” IU greeted.

“Omma,” Jiyong called when he saw IU. He was still holding Yoseob’s and the drawing.

Yoseob turned to Jiyong, shocked. IU’s eyes were rounder due to the surprise but she quickly covered it up with a smile.

“Omma,” Jiyong gave the drawing to IU with a smile.

IU blinked her eyes for a few times. Then, she turned to Yoseob. Yoseob just smiled and nodded his head, a sign that it was okay for her to take the drawing. IU slowly took the drawing paper.

Jiyong smiled sheepishly, happy that IU accepted the drawing.

“It’s beautiful. Thanks Jiyong,” IU complimented but her curiousity quickly aroused when she saw the woman drawing. Who was her? IU looked at Yoseob who was smiling weirdly. He must have noticed the drawing.

IU squatted to make herself lower so she could be at the same level with Jiyong. She showed Jiyong the drawing and pointed at the woman drawing.

“But who is this pretty woman?”  IU asked gently, not wanting to hurt Jiyong.

“Omma,” Jiyong answered cheerfully.

“Om…ma?” IU repeated, still confused. Did Jiyong know his real mother? Did Jiyong ever meet her?

“Omma,” Jiyong repeated the answer but this time he was pointing at IU.

IU was shocked. Quickly she turned to Yoseob to find the answer yet  Yoseob was showing the same surprising expression. IU turned to Jiyong and rubbed his hair gently. This little boy must had mistaken her as his mother.

************

Yoseob gently kissed Jiyong forehead after that boy fell asleep. Usually at this hour, he was asleep at his nursery after his lunch so he was getting used to it. He then walked out of the room, to go to his next class which start at 2.30 pm. While he was stepping down the stairs, he saw IU was waiting for him at the living room, leaning her back at the wall, smiling.

Yoseob replied the smile. He stopped his steps right in front of IU.

“I’m sorry,” Yoseob apologized, remembering what Jiyong had done earlier.

“Don’t be sorry. He is still a child,” IU replied, looking down.

“It must be weird to be called ‘omma’ when you are actually not a mother,” Yoseob continued his apologetic words.

“Yeah, but I don’t dislike it. Plus, you’ve been called ‘appa’ when you are actually not a father,” IU looked up, to see Yoseob reaction.

Yoseob just chuckled. Then, he stopped.

“I think it is a good think if he has a mother or someone that he thought as his mother. It may help him to speak out more also to socialize with other children,”

The teacher’s words echoed in his mind.

“I hope you are being sincere with your words because I’ve no mean to stop Jiyong from calling you ‘omma’,” Yoseob half-teased. He was actually hoping that IU would allow Jiyong to call her ‘omma’.

“I’m fine with it but…” IU paused before she smiled naughtily.

“But?” Yoseob frowned, wondered.

“But you must be responsible for that,” IU replied with a more serious tone.

Yoseob was confused yet anxious. “Responsible?”

“Yes, for making me become a mother without a proper marriage,” IU replied seriously.

Yoseob was shocked at first but instantly he laughed loudly. He held his stomach as it started to hurt but still continued laughing. IU chuckled at Yoseob big laugh. Yoseob started to stop laughing and touched his both cheeks as it was hurt because he was laughing too much. Then, he smiled wickedly to IU and raised one of his eyebrows.

“If you say so, let’s go,” Yoseob  grabbed IU wrist and pulled it.

“Where?” IU stopped him yet still letting her hand held by Yoseob. She was worried that Yoseob took the joke seriously.

Yoseob gave her a smile. “To the class, of course,”

IU then gave him a sharp look, sign of her anger.

**********

Kikwang sat silently at his seat, thinking about his father’s words. He had decided of what he should do. He even came up with a plan, a plan to destroy his father’s wings. However, to continue with that plan, he may lose the person that he treasured. He sighed, closing his both eyes.

“What are you thinking about?” Yoseob came to his seat with a curious question.

Kikwang was shocked with Yoseob sudden approach. Instantly, he answered. “Nothing," Kikwang kept silent for a moment before he continued." I’m just thinking to break up,”

“Break up?” Yoseob repeated. “But why? You really like her,”

“At first, but now I’m getting sick of her,” Kikwang replied, not looking at Yoseob.

 Yoseob was shocked with those words. However, gently he asked. “What happen Kikwang? Is something wrong?”

“Nothing, my preference of girl has changed. That’s all,” Kikwang replied in monotone, still not looking at Yoseob.

Yoseob frowned. Something must have happened and Kikwang was trying to settle the problem by himself. What is it Kikwang? What make you act like this?


I'm back... sorry if this chapter is too short.. Hope you still enjoy the story.