Out of Forest

Love me, please...

“Achoom,” Suzy sneezed. “Sorry,” and she sneezed again. Suzy rubbed her both hands and placed her fingers on her nose. Her nose was cold faster than any other part of her body.

“Are you okay?” Kikwang asked as he heard the sneeze.

Suzy nodded her head and she started to sneeze again.

“I think you catch a cold,” Kikwang said, giving his opinion. 

Suzy shook her head repeatedly. “No, I don’t catch cold easily,”

You just catch one. Kikwang thought, opening his sweater and placed it on Suzy shoulder.

Suzy was puzzled with Kikwang act. “Thanks,” She replied to Kikwang act, slightly blushing. Since it was dark, Kikwang didn’t notice her slightly blushed cheeks.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps and they were getting near. Kikwang quickly stood up and pointed the flashlight around. He could guess it was Yoseob but just to make sure it was Yoseob and not other living things.

After a moment, Yoseob appeared from a bush with IU at his back. The first thing that he noticed was Kikwang but beside him. “Suzy?” Yoseob asked out of surprise.

“She was quite a thickhead girl,” Kikwang explained.

Yoseob smirked. Kikwang was right. He noticed that Suzy was wearing Kikwang sweater but he ignored it. For him, it was normal since it was a cold night after all. “So, she will come with us to the hall?” Yoseob asked as he suddenly remembered Gina unnie. She won’t forgive them, knowing that they brought her to the forest.

Kikwang looked at Suzy and turned back to Yoseob, grinning. “We will send her through the shortcut,” He said confidently.

Suzy was puzzled. Kikwang didn’t say anything about shortcut before. She became more confused when she saw Yoseob smirk. He was cute but his smirk was not that cute, it was suspicious.

*******

They were standing right below a hill, a very steep, scary and slippery hill. However, they could see the dorms from here. So, this is the shortcut Kikwang said before. Suzy thought.

“Do you think you can do it?” Kikwang asked although he sure Suzy would say yes.

Suzy nodded her head. Even though she was a bit scared but this was better than being scolded by Gina unnie. She took Kikwang’s sweater and gave it back to him. Kikwang took it. Then, she sat down, ready to slide down the hill.

“Good luck,” Kikwang tried to cheer her.

“Thanks,” Suzy replied. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and ‘Poof’, she slid down the hill with quite an amazing speed. Without noticing it, she reached the bottom ground. Suzy smiled, satisfied. She quickly stood up, turned her body facing the hill, and looked at the top of the hill. Kikwang was still there.

Kikwang make an ‘okay’ sign with his fingers.

Suzy reply him with the same sign. She waved to him before she went to her dorm.

Kikwang went to Yoseob who was waiting with IU at the entrance of the forest.

*******

“You arrive at last, I was worried that you lost in the forest,” Gina told Kikwang and Yoseob who was bringing IU on his back. IU was wearing Yoseob’s jacket.

“Good thing that you give her your jacket Yoseob,” Gina said to Yoseob as she tried to help him laying IU on the mattress.

“It’s a cold night so I think maybe she needs it,” Yoseob said smiling, happy with Gina compliment. But then he turned to Kikwang who glared at him sharply. He looked away. It was so sharp that he felt like it struck his head.

“Where are the others?” Yoseob asked, curious since just Doojoon and Gina in the hall.

“I told them to go back to their dorm and have some rest. We have a lot to do tomorrow,” Doojoon told Yoseob.

“Should we send her to the hospital? Maybe she was bitten by the snake or other poisonous animal,” Gina suggested.

Doojoon was about to agree with her but Kikwang cut him.

“She was just tired and cold,” Kikwang sent a glare to Yoseob which made Yoseob felt guilty. “Because of that someone,” He continued, still glaring at Yoseob.

Yoseob looked down. Kikwang really made him felt that he was the culprit.

“Kikwang, you make me feel guilty. Fine! I’ll apologize to her later,” Gina expressed her guilty feeling as she thought Kikwang was talking about her, but pouting her lips as if she was sulking.   

“I’m sure Kikwang doesn’t mean it. Right, Kikwang?” Doojoon tried to comfort his senior. “But are you sure, we didn’t need to send her to the hospital?” Doojoon asked out of anxious and curiosity.

“I think Kikwang is right. Her complexion is not as pale as before but I think she has a fever,” Gina said as she touched her palm on IU’s burning and sweating forehead.

“Is it bad?” Yoseob asked, worried. He still could feel Kikwang glare.

Kikwang smirked. “Worried? Well, I don’t think you were this worried back then, in the forest,” Kikwang said, being a bit offensive.

Gina and Doojoon were confused listening to Kikwang statement. Doojoon was about to ask Kikwang but Yoseob cut him.

“We seriously need to talk,” Yoseob said with a serious expression as he pulled Kikwang hand and walked out of the hall.

“Are those two hiding something from me?” Gina started to get suspicious.

“I don’t think so,” Doojoon tried to ease her. I think they both need a knock on their heads. He thought as he also believed that they both were hiding something which seemed related to this girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you want to know why Kikwang treat Yoseob badly?

I'm bad at making a hanging cliff. But I do hope it make you feel curious of what will happen next.