Alone?

Love me, please...

WARNING!

99% of this chapter is about the cinderella show. Hope you don't mind. :P

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoon came out of the stage. “Poor Cinderella. Her step mother keeps asking her to do the chores. Her step-sisters never care about her,” Dongwoon said sadly.

“Why are you talking to yourself?” Junhyung suddenly came out the stage, tapping Dongwoon shoulder.

“Your majesty,” Dongwoon quickly fell one of his knees, bowing to Junhyung.

“Stood up,” Junhyung said coldly.

Dongwoon stood up, following Junhyung instruction.

“I want you to be me at the party tomorrow,” Junhyung said emotionlessly, looking away.

“Eh? Why?” Dongwoon asked, surprised. He acted as a prince, no way!

“Because it is my order,” Junhyung said coldly and walked away of the stage.

Dongwoon sighed. “Sadly, as you can see, our prince is heartless. Can you see how he treats me? Aigoo, what should I do now?” Dongwoon said to the audience.

The kids gave him so many answers. They were so excited. IU felt touched how this orphans still enjoy the show.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

“Yah! I can’t kill the prince. He is the hero,” Dongwoon answered one of the questions.

“Marrying Cinderella? This is fairytale. Only prince will marry her,” Dongwoon replied to the kids.

“Dongwoon,” A voice called out.

“Aigoo, the queen calls me. I need to go. Bye bye,” Dongwoon waved the kids and walked off the stage.

Hyunseung entered the stage with Kikwang and Doojoon. Hyunseung kept fanning himself while Kikwang and Doojoon looked excited.

“Yay! We are going to the party and marry the prince,” Doojoon said, happily.

“No, I’m the one that is going to marry the prince. Plus, I’m prettier,” Kikwang said, fixing his brown curly wig while looking at a small mirror that he held.

“Omma, look at Kikwang. He.. Opss, she says she is going to marry the prince,” Doojoon went to Hyunseung and held his hand, pointing at Kikwang.

Kikwang glared at him sharply.

“Shh..” Hyungseung placed his fingers on his lips. “Don’t fight. I’m happy if one of you could marry the prince. Let’s go. We are late,” Hyunseung told them started walking away.

Doojoon and Kikwang followed him.

Yoseob suddenly walked in the stage and fell. His action made Hyunseung and his two ‘daughters’ stopped and turned around. Most of all, his act made the crowd laughed except IU. She just smiled. Yoseob was struggling to make these kids happy. Yoseob looked upward towards Hyunseung, Doojoon and Kikwang.

“Omma, can I follow too?” Yoseob said sadly.

“Andwae. You can’t. I’ll be humiliated when people know that I have an ugly daughter like you,” Hyungseung said coldly and walked away. Kikwang and Doojoon just followed his steps.

Yoseob sat up and cried. Maybe not really cry but he acted as he cried. IU smiled. He looked so cute, so adorable. She wished she could get there and pinch those chubby cheeks.

Dongwoon stepped out of the stage. “Aigoo, Cinderella has cried. Her step mother is really bad, isn’t she?”

The kids agreed with him. They are so cute. IU thought while looking at the kids’ reaction.

“Do you know what will happen after this?” Dongwoon asked the kids.

“Fairy come,” The kids answered.

“Right? A fairy come,” Dongwoon replied.

“Cinderella,” Hyungseung came in with different dress. It was just a simple white dress with a wing at his back.

Yoseob stopped crying and looked at the voice. “Omma?” He asked curiously.

Dongwoon quickly stepped out of the stage.

Hyunseung shook his head. “I’m you fairy godmother,” Hyunseung said kindly. “I’m here to help you,”

“Really?” Yoseob quickly stood up. “You really look like my step mother,” Yoseob smiled. “You are going to do some magic and puff~ I’ll look beautiful, right?” Yoseob said excitedly.

“Honestly, I don’t have magic.” Hyunseung said in a low voice. “But I have a lot of dresses. I’ll pick one for you,” Hyunseung quickly walked off the stage.

“What kind of fairy that don’t have magic?” Yoseob pouted, looking at the kids. “But, its okay. As long as she can help me, right?” Yoseob asked the kids in an adorable way.

“Deh,” The kids replied unanimously. IU smiled. This was a beautiful scene, watching Yoseob smiled towards the kids. He was caring, not only to her but to everyone.

“Cinderella,” Hyunseung came in with a cute baby blue dress and a large plastic bag.

“Ahh, it’s cute.” Yoseob said excitedly, quickly took the dress. Then, he noticed the plastic bag. “What is in there?” Yoseob asked cutely.

“This,” Hyunseung opened the plastic bag and took out a long curly blond wig. “New hair for you,” Hyunseung quickly pulled out Yoseob current wig.

“My hair,” Yoseob whined.

Hyunseung replaced it with the blond wig. “You look nicer with this,”

“Omma, I need a pair of shoes too,” Yoseob pouted his lips.

“Of course,” Hyunseung took out a pair of glass shoes from the plastic bag.

IU gasped. She never thought they would come out with that. Glass shoes?

“Yay~!” Yoseob exclaimed and jumped excitedly.

“You go and change your clothes. I’ll wait here. Then we will go to the party,” Hyunseung said kindly.

“Deh,” Yoseob replied obediently and walked out of the stage.

“Aigoo, this plastic bag is heavy. I need to send it back to the costume room,” Hyunseung said to the audiences and walked out.

The kids laughed hardly. IU and Suzy smiled. They are too tired to laugh.

Doojoon and Kikwang came in.

“Where’s omma?” Doojoon asked as he looked around.

“Don’t know. Touch up the face I guess. She is getting older and uglier.” Kikwang looked at the mirror again. “Ahh, I’m so pretty,” He said while touching his face.

Doojoon pouted and rolled his eyes, annoyed with Kikwang.

“The prince is coming,” A voice announced.

Doojoon and Kikwang were excited. They kept smiling.

Dongwoon came out with the royal clothes. Junhyung stood behind him, looking around.

“Your majesty,” The two bowed politely and smiled.

Suddenly, Hyunseung came in, rushing and collided with Dongwoon. He almost fell and Dongwoon quickly caught his waist. Hyunseung was surprised, his eyes wide opened. Dongwoon smiled and helped Hyunseung stood up properly.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Dongwoon offered.

“M... me?” Hyunseung stattered, surprised.

“Yes,”Dongwoon said manly and offered his hand.

Hyunseung looked at his two ‘daughters’ and smiled annoyingly. He took Dongwoon hand and they dance.

“Omma,” Kikwang stomped his both feet while Doojoon kept pouting.

Yoseob came in later with the baby blue dress, curly long blond wig with a small cute crown and not to forget the glass shoes. He looked like a real girl, really cute. He looked around.

“Omma is gone,” Yoseob said to himself and pouted. Then he saw Hyunseung was dancing with Dongwoon.

“I guess I’m too late, am I?” Yoseob asked the audiences.

“No, he is not the prince,” A kid shouted. The whole hall laughed listening to that voice.

“Really? The who is the prince,” Yoseob asked the kids. IU smiled. She liked it when Yoseob reacted with the kids and she felt like crying. He treated them nicely, really nice.

“Hello,” Junhyung suddenly greeted Yoseob from the back before the kid could answer. Yoseob fell forward as he was too surprise. The kids laughed again. Yoseob stood up as Junhyung helped him.

“I’m sorry,” Yoseob bowed to Junhyung.

Junhyung smirked. He looked at the audiences and asked. “Should I dance with her?” He pointed at Yoseob.

“Deh~” The kids replied excitedly.

“Okay,” Junhyung replied and took Yoseob hands. Then, they danced.

They stopped dancing, not only Junhyung and Yoseob but everyone on the stage. Then, Junhyung let go of Yoseob hands and walked forward, to the audience.

“I think I’ve fall in love with her. Should I marry her?” Junhyung squatted as he was asking, pointing and the frozen Yoseob.

“Deh, prince marry Cinderella,” One of the kids replied. The others were agreed.

Junhyung made and ‘okay’ sign with his hand and walked back to Yoseob. They started to dance again.

Ding Dong!

“I needed to go,” Yoseob suddenly ran away. Junhyung was left alone. Dongwoon was too absorbed dancing with Hyunseung while Doojoon and Kikwang crying as they hugged each other.

“Ah! I should left one of my shoes,” A voice from the backstage shouted. Suddenly, something hit Hyunseung head that made he fell on Dongwoon chest. It was a shoe, a glass shoe. Junhyung took the shoe and walked out of the stage.

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon asked Hyunseung.

“I’m okay when I’m with you,” Hyunseung said, blinking his both eyes.

“I need to go,” Dongwoon said as he noticed that Junhyung was not around. He released Hyunseung and made him fell on his knees.

Hyunseung stood up and walked off the stage, following Dongwoon slowly. While Doojoon and Kikwang followed their ‘mother’.

Dongwoon came out again and smiled. “That is how the prince falls in love with Cinderella but now he will lost her. How will he found Cinderella?” Dongwoon asked.

“The glass shoe,” The kids answered unanimously.

“Omo! You all are genius. Now I can tell the prince what to do,” Dongwoon said excitedly and walked out of the stage.

Yoseob walked in with his original wig and maid dress. He pushed a couch to the centre of the stage.

“This is tiring,” He said to himself.

Hyunseung entered the stage, fanning himself and sat on the couch.

“Kikwang, where is my drink?” Hyunseung shouted loudly.

Kikwang came in, with a tray contained a glass of drink.

Hyunseung took the glass, drank it but blurted it out. “What is this?” Hyunseung asked strictly.

“Water,” Kikwang replied innocently.

“Yah! I’m going to marry a prince. Do you think I will drink plain water?” Hyunseung scolded Kikwang.

“Omma,” Doojoon suddenly came in. “The prince is coming,” Doojoon said excitedly.

“Really? How do I look?” Hyunseung quickly stood up and asked Doojoon.

Doojoon made an ‘okay’ sign and winked.

Then, Dongwoon and Junhyung entered. All of them bowed to Dongwoon.

“Hello, I’m Dongwoon, prince assistant. This is prince Junhyung,” Dongwoon introduced the real prince. Everyone was shocked especially Yoseob. His mouth wide opened while his eyes widened.

“We are here to search for the prince future wife. Anyone can be one but, she must fit this shoe,” Dongwoon showed the glass shoe that he held.

Hyunseung excitedly tried it first but of course it didn’t fit.

“But you love me right?” Hyunseung asked Dongwoon who was taking out the shoe from Hyunseung foot.

“No, I’m not,” Dongwoon answered directly.

Hyunseung pouted and stomped out of the stage. Doojoon tried but it didn’t fit. The same went to Kikwang.

“You don’t want to try,” Junhyung asked Yoseob.

“I don’t fit with the prince,” Yoseob replied innocently.

“Cinderella must try,” The kids yelled out.

Yoseob looked at the audiences and smiled. “Should I?”

Of course the kids answered yes.

Yoseob tried the shoe and it fit. Junhyung gave his hand to Yoseob and Yoseob took it.

“I’m glad I found you my princess,” Junhyung said kindly with a smiled as he kissed the back of Yoseob hand.

Dongwoon stepped forward and smiled to the kids. “The prince and Cinderella live happily ever after,” He narrated.

The kids gave them a very loud applause. IU and Suzy were clapping too. Watching the smile and laugh from the orphans made IU felt like crying again and she was not going to cry here. It would ruin the happy and exciting situation.

*********

“IU and Suzy are here?” Doojoon was surprised. “Why don’t you tell me earlier? I must look stupid in that dress,” Doojoon sighed as he was talking to Kikwang. “This is so humiliating,” He continued.

“I don’t think so,” Junhyung replied Doojoon.

“It is not for you. You are the prince,” Hyunseung said to Junhyung, showing his tongue.

“But Junhyung suit the character, right?” Yoseob told Hyunseung.

“But most of all, you suit the Cinderella character,” Kikwang replied and laughed. All of them laughed, satisfied with what they had done today.

“Let’s celebrate!” Yoseob said out cheerfully.

“Sure,” Doojoon agreed.

“Great but I don’t want curry,” Dongwoon replied and it made the group laughed.

“But can we bring Suzy and IU with us?” Kikwang asked.

“Of course, the more the merrier,” Doojoon replied Kikwang, tapping his shoulder.

That evening, they spent the time together in a restaurant. IU kept looking at Yoseob who was laughing and smiling as he played around. IU smiled. He was so cute, really cute. He was kind, caring, cute and adorable. She wished she could describe him more but there was no more word that she could find.

“You should confess to him,” Suzy voice killed IU thought. IU was shocked. Then, she noticed that Suzy was watching her staring at Yoseob.

“Suzy, you know?” IU asked, shocked, slightly felt guilty. Suzy might still liked Yoseob as her favourite.

“Just notice it when you kept smiling at the play before while it should be a laughing scene,” Suzy replied kindly.

“But he is your...” IU couldn’t finish her sentence as Kikwang came and pulled Suzy away.

“Where are we going?” Suzy asked Kikwang although she let herself pulled by him.

“Somewhere, where there are just two of us,” Kikwang answered teasingly. Suzy pouted but it made Kikwang laughed.

IU looked around. She finally noticed that the B2ST was gone too except for Yoseob. Their eyes met but then IU looked away. This was awkward, totally awkward.

_____________________________________________________________

Hello.. I have a bad news... After this, I'll only update on weekend. My semester is starting soon. T_T I don't like to leave it like this but I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.....