Battle

Love me, please...

Kikwang smiled weakly when Yoseob lightly punched his arm and winked.

“As usual?” Yoseob asked with a teasing smile.

“Sure, buddy,” Kikwang replied and had his arm around Yoseob shoulder. They started to walk away and it was not to the practice room.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Dongwoon innocently asked when he saw the two stepped away from the group.

Yoseob turned around and smirked. “Have fun,”

“Hyung, I want to join you too,” Dongwoon begged as he made steps towards both Yoseob and Kikwang.

Yoseob made a sign with his pointing finger, telling Dongwoon indirectly that he could join.

Dongwoon excitedly rushed towards them and waved towards Doojoon and Hyunseung who were watching the moment. Junhyung had long gone to the practice room.

Doojoon smirked. “He is naïve,”

“Let him be. He is the maknae after all,” Hyunseung replied, still looking towards the trio who were almost disappeared from the sight.

Hyunseung then turned to Doojoon with his serious expression. “Now, I know Junhyung is the guy and my instinct tells me that you know what exactly happen,”

Doojoon sighed. “You sure have a good instinct,” he paused. “But I don’t think I can tell you,”

Hyunseung nodded his head. “It’s okay if you don’t, I will ask other,” he smirked.

“Who?” Doojoon confusedly asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe, Yoseob,” Hyunseung mischievously said.

“Come on, Hyunseung. You know you shouldn’t do that,” Doojoon half-begged.

Hyunseung kept silent, showing off his devious look and walked away.

“Fine! I’ll tell you,” Doojoon finally gave up. 

“Good, you know you can’t hide anything from me,” Hyunseung replied, continuing his step.

Doojoon caught up with him and tapped his back. “I wonder how you know,”

“I’ve told you, its instinct,” Hyunseung smiled. And observation, Hyunseung taught.

*****************

Dongwoon pouted, watching the battle of boxing between Kikwang and Yoseob. It was fun, he agreed. But not when he could just watch.

Both Kikwang and Yoseob were wearing the boxing gloves and headgears to protect the important part of their body.

Yoseob made his move and almost hit Kikwang head but Kikwang quickly dodged the punch.

“You don’t think of destroying my precious face, don’t you?” Kikwang smiled, enjoying the moment.

Yoseob just smirked and that was when Kikwang hit his face.

“Like it!” Kikwang almost laughed when he saw Yoseob struggled to continue standing up.

“Sure, and you will like it more,” Yoseob said and made another faster attack that Kikwang didn’t expect. It made him fell on his back.

“Hyung, you’re awesome,” Dongwoon cheered excitedly.

Kikwang was still dizzy and shocked from the attack and it took a moment before he decided to stand up.  Unexpectedly, a hand appeared right before him. He looked up and saw Yoseob smiled to him. He took the offer and stood up with mostly Yoseob strength.

“You better get a diet,” Yoseob voiced out, pulling the glove from his hand.

Kikwang smirked, knowing that Yoseob tried to cheer him up.

“Hyung, it’s my turn. Who will I fight?” Dongwoon approached the two.

Yoseob and Kikwang looked at each other and laughed.

“I’m sorry, Dongwoon. Next time, I promise I will do the battle with you,” Yoseob spoke after he recovered from the laugh.

Dongwoon pouted. “Fine, but I will win for sure,”

“I can’t promise that though,” Yoseob smirked before he walked towards the shower room with Kikwang, leaving Dongwoon in the battling area alone.

**********************

IU was walking alone towards her evening class, while thinking about Yoseob.

“How is Yoseob? I don’t meet him recently,” Kikwang asked, changing the topic.

“He is fine,” IU looked down, not showing her bad expression. “But, I feel guilty,” she said softly. “For doing all these without his knowledge,”

“Guilty?” In sudden another person voice was heard.

IU and Kikwang quickly turned to the source of the voice.

“Yoseob?” Kikwang blurt out in surprised.

IU sighed. What should she do if he find out?

“IU!”  

IU quickly turned to the source of the voice and saw Suzy was rushing towards her with a very pale and worried expression.

“What…” IU wanted to question but Suzy cut it.

“I can’t contact Oppa.” Suzy spoke between her heavy breathe.

“How about…” IU was about to suggest someone else.

“And all the B2ST members,” Suzy was almost in tears.

“Calm down, Suzy. I’m sure Kikwang is safe somewhere. Think about it. Almost all whole press media in the nation is here, trying to get a statement from him or anyone who they think related to the case. All of them switch off their phone to avoid the media.” IU tried to smile although she was started to feel worry.  

Suzy was silent, thinking and finally nodded her head. “I just…” she paused. “I’m scared if it happens again,”

“It won’t. I’m sure Kikwang knew that too,” IU replied, patting Suzy back.

“Let’s go, I’m sure he doesn’t want you to skip the class,” IU smiled.

Suzy nodded and decided to trust IU’s words.


Thanks for the comments. ^_^