He knows

Love me, please...

Suzy sullenly opened the door of her house. She was thinking of Kikwang as she still could not reach him. She sighed as she closed back the door and locked it.

“Are you tired, baby?” A very familiar voice heard by Suzy. She instantly turned to the voice and realized it was the person that she was hoping to meet. It was Kikwang, who was leaning at the wall while crossing his both hands. Suzy smiled cheerfully and shook her head. She stepped casually towards Kikwang and unexpectedly hugged him.

Kikwang opened his both hands to reply the hug. “What is it? Something has happened?” he asked, slightly worried.

Suzy shook her head again. “I’m just glad that you’re here,” she finally voiced out.

Kikwang smiled as he kindly rubbed her hair. Don’t worry, baby. Everything will end soon. Kikwang thought.

************

IU carefully knocked the door of her mother’s room. Then, she slowly opened it as it was not locked.

“Something’s wrong?” Eun Hee worriedly asked as she saw her daughter anxious and nervous face.

“Omma, I think I need your advices,” IU replied as she closed the door slowly. IU looked around, as she expected her dad was not in the room. He must be in his music room.

Eun Hee tapped the side of her bed, signalling IU to sit there.

IU obediently followed the silent instruction.

“That’s weird. You usually go to your appa for advice,” Eun Hee smiled, anticipated the reply. She was slightly happy to know that her relationship with her daughter was not as bad as she always thought.

“Well, I thought you will answer me honestly,” IU nodded, actually unsure of the real answer. She most probably just wanted her mother to know the whole situation that she was facing or she maybe just wanted someone to understand her.

“So, what it is about?” Eun Hee asked, satisfied with the answer provided by her daughter.

“It is kind of complicated. So, I’ve to start from the beginning,” IU replied honestly.

“Okay, I have all the time you need,” Eun Hee assured her daughter.

“Last month, Kikwang told me to help him with something. He said it was to save Yoseob from the danger,” IU started to explain.

Eun Hee was listening to the story and nodded her head, focusing. She had a lot of questions but she decided to listen to the full story before asking.

Unknown to the both of them, someone was eavesdropping the conversation and he was not satisfied with what he had heard.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Eun Hee asked, half-angry with what her daughter had done.

“I knew you won’t let me did that,” IU replied confidently. Her mother might be angry but she was sure she will not be mad for long.

Eun Hee sighed. “Of course,” she paused and changed the question. “So, you feel guilty that Yoseob knows nothing,”

IU nodded. “Should I tell him?”

Eun Hee was silent, thinking before she answered. “Well, Yoseob is a gentle and caring person but that doesn’t mean,”

“Hey Yoseob, can you help me?” A voice was heard from outside of the room and stopped Eun Hee from continuing her words. It was the leader of the house, Lee So In.

IU and Eun Hee instantly looked at the door and turned to each other with a shocked expression. Eun Hee quickly walked to the door and opened it. She quickly search for the source of the voice and saw Yoseob was walking to So In.

So In quickly saw Eun Hee and smiled. “Hey dear, I thought you are asleep,”

Eun Hee smiled. “I’m talking to Jieun,” Eun Hee then turned to Yoseob, looking at his expression, wondering if he heard the conversation.

Yoseob was smiling as he started to hold So In’s wheelchair.

“Did I disturb you?” So In asked.

Eun Hee shook her head and looked at Yoseob, still wondering.

So In noticed it and explained. “I need his help with the files that I can’t reach,”

Eun Hee smiled, understood.

Yoseob then helped So In to turn around back to his room while Eun Hee walked in her bedroom and closed the door.

“Did he hear us?” IU asked, worried.

Eun Hee shook her head. “I’m not sure,” she kept silent for a moment. “Maybe it’s better if he heard us,”


^_^