Thanks you

Love me, please...

IU quickly rushed out of the studio. She stopped at the exit and took a gasp between her falling tears. Then she continued walking away. She didn’t know where to go but she needed somewhere vacant and quiet. Without noticing it, she was in the library, at the highest level. Most of the books there were really thick and rarely used. There were no people here. No tables and no chair. Only books and their racks.  She sat between the racks at the corner, leaning her head on the rack and started sobbing.

‘Mystery, mystery,’ her phone sounded the ‘Mystery’, one of B2ST’s songs.

IU looked at the phone that written ‘Suzy calling’. She took the phone and turned it into silent mode. She didn’t pick the call.

“I’m sorry, Suzy,” She said to the phone and placed it on the floor. She just looked at the blinking phone. Suzy kept calling her. Her tears kept flowing out of her eyes till her sight turned blur but she didn’t care.

*******

B2ST performance ended. The audiences were shouting as the clapped their hand, excited. B2ST bowed to the audiences as a sign of thanks. Yoseob wanted to rush out of the studio but someone tapped his shoulder. He turned back.

“Guys,” He said in shock when the whole B2ST members were looking at him with a smile.

“We’ll help,” Doojoon said, represented the other members.

“I’ll look around lecture rooms,” Hyunseung said, tapping Yoseob arm and walked away.

“I’ll search at the offices, hyung,” Dongwoon said, smiling and rushed out.

“Me, around the cafeteria,” Doojoon said, pinching Yoseob cheeks and went away.

“Computer Labs,” Junhyung said, looked at Yoseob and smirked before he walked out.

The person left was Kikwang. Kikwang smiled, looking and Yoseob puzzled face. His eyes were widened with his mouth opened, seemed like he didn’t believe what just happened.

“You are too obvious, Seobbie,” Kikwang said, still smiling.”Anyway, I’ll search at the toilets. Girls always cry there, don’t they?” He turned back to the backstage.

“Obvious?” Yoseob wondered. “What does that mean?” Yoseob still confused. He shook his head. He must find IU now.

*******

Suzy quickly went to the backstage. Every crews, staffs and guest were walking out. It was hard for her to fight the stream of humans. But she made it. She opened every door that could be opened. People was screaming and shocked, looking at her but she didn’t care.

“I’m sorry,” Suzy said, every time she opened the door.

She saw the toilet sign. She might be there. She thought and quickly rushed there. Suddenly she bumped into a person which made her almost fell on her back. But the person quickly caught her both arms, holding them tightly.  

“I’m sorry,” She said, not looking at the person and turned to the toilet.

“Suzy?” the person called out her name.

Suzy was surprised and quickly looked at the person. “Kikwang sunbaenim,” Suzy exclaimed, shocked.

“Looking for.... hrm...  Ji Eun?” Kikwang said as he hard a hard time to remember IU’s name.

Suzy nodded her head. “Have you seen her?” She asked, in panicked.

Kikwang shook his head. “I’m looking for her too. Do you know her favourite place?” Kikwang asked Suzy.

Suzy shook her head, looking down, depressed. They both were still new with the campus. They didn’t have any place that they like yet.

“Don’t worry, we will find her,” Kikwang said, comforting Suzy.

*******

The sun almost fell but they still didn’t find IU. For the first time, Suzy broke the rules of her parents. Her phone kept ringing but she didn’t pick it up.

“Why don’t you pick it up?” Kikwang asked.

“It from my mom,” Suzy answered, kept looking around.

“Then why don’t you answer the call?” Kikwang kept asking.

Suzy looked at Kikwang, a bit annoyed with the same question. “Because all she does is nagging me and will keep bothering me until I’m home,” She answered in an angry tone.

“You don’t have to scold me,” Kikwang replied, sounded like he was sulking.

Suzy didn’t respond but kept looking for IU, leaving Kikwang. Kikwang didn’t satisfy with Suzy respond and pulled her hand, stopping her.

Suzy turned to Kikwang. “What do you want from me? Can’t you just help me find IU? If you don’t want then don’t bother me,” Suzy blurted out, mad with Kikwang action. She tried to pull back her hand but she couldn’t. Kikwang held it firmly.

“Can’t you just calm down? Do you really think you can find her if you act like this?” Kikwang yelled angrily. His hold became stronger as he kept staring at Suzy.

Suzy was surprised with Kikwang sudden anger. She suddenly felt scared of Kikwang. He looked like he might do something bad to her. She could felt that Kikwang tighten his hold and it hurt but she didn’t dare to say it out loud. She kept looking at Kikwang creepy stare, she wanted to look away but she didn’t dare to do it. Unintentionally, tears formed at the bottom of her eyes.

Kikwang instantly released Suzy hand when he saw the tears. “I’m sorry,” Kikwang apologized, feeling guilty. His anger had controlled him. He really needed to learn how to control his anger. He had hurt Yoseob before and he didn’t want to hurt Suzy.

“I’m sorry too,” Suzy said softly, trying her best to hold back the tears. She held her wrist, rubbing it gently.

“Is it hurt?” Kikwang felt guilty, looking at Suzy act.

Suzy shook her head. She took a deep breath and turned to Kikwang with a smile. “You are right. I need to calm down,” Suzy said kindly and smiled.

Kikwang replied the smile awkwardly. He still felt guilty. He could see the redness around her wrist. It must be hurt. She was just hiding it.

*******

Yoseob just finished searching around the practice rooms. He was standing outside the library. Would people actually cry in this place? He thought. But it is worth a try. He continued walking into the library. Since library was a quiet place, he couldn’t shout IU name. There were some people that stayed at the library, studying and some were sleeping. Since it was night, there not much people left. He kept searching until he was at the highest level.

Wow! This place is super silent. Yoseob was amazed by the blank, empty and silence of the library especially at this level. He searched between the racks and kept searching.

“IU,” Yoseob called out that name softly as he saw her sitting between the racks, closing her eyes.

Is she sleeping? Yoseob thought. He sat beside her and stared at her as his lips curved a sweet smile. She had soft, silky black long hair and he liked it. Her eyelashes were beautiful and her button nose was so cute. Her lips were small, looked soft and cute. It suited her. Yoseob eyes turned back to her hair. Unintentionally, Yoseob hand reached her hair, her bang softly.

The touch made IU awaked from her sleep. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw Yoseob was smiling.

“Yoseob sunbaenim,” IU called out that name slowly, sounded like she was still sleeping.

“Are you okay?” Yoseob asked as he saw IU opened her eyes.

IU nodded and corrected her position. She looked around and took her phone. There were more than 50 missed calls. Most of them were from Suzy. The others were from her parents. It has reached them. She thought, feeling empty. Suddenly, ‘Appa calling’ was written on the phone. IU answered the call.

“Hello,” She said weakly.

“Ji Eun, are you okay?” So In asked, worriedly.

“I’m fine,” IU answered softly.

“The reporters are around the house. I’m pretty sure they will stay there until you are home or Omma come out. Could you stay at another place?” So In told IU, in panicked.

“I think I can stay with Suzy. Is Omma mad with me?” IU asked although she knew the answer.

“She was but now she is worried about you. Don’t worry about it, okay?” So In said kindly to her daughter.

“Okay,” IU replied weakly. She knew her dad was trying to protect her. He always did.

“I’ve things to do. Take care, Ji Eun-ah,” So In said softly, full of cared.

“I will,” IU replied and ended the conversation. She sighed. It was her fault all this mess happened. IU looked upward, remembering Yoseob was there.

“What are you doing here?” IU asked, blur.

“Looking for you. Wait, I’ve to make a call,” Yoseob quickly took his phone and called Kikwang.

“Found her?” Kikwang instantly asked as he answered the phone.

“Yes, in the library. Where are you?” Yoseob asked.

“I’m at the practice rooms building with Suzy,” Kikwang answered as he looked at Suzy who was waiting.

“Could you wait outside the library?” Yoseob asked, more to instruct.

“Sure,” Kikwang replied.

“And tell the others?” Yoseob asked again.

“Okay,” Kikwang smirked, thinking that Yoseob was super lazy to contact the other members.

Yoseob kept back his phone and turned to IU who had swollen eyes. She kept looking at Yoseob, still in puzzled of what was happening. Yoseob smiled and took IU hand. “Let’s go,” he told.

“Where?” IU asked although she let her hand was taken by Yoseob.

Yoseob didn’t reply and he smiled kindly to IU. IU looked at her hand that was held by Yoseob as she was following his steps. He holds my hand. We are holding hands. IU thought as she slowly blushed. Although she didn’t know where they would go, she was gladded that Yoseob was here. She didn’t know the reason but she felt safe around him. She felt like she could trust him, fully trusted him. IU smiled as she tightened her hold around Yoseob hand. Thank you, Yoseob Sunbaenim.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A quick update... tomorrow I have lesson.. might be a bit late or not update at all.. Thanks for subscribing and comments.. I love you, readers.. hehe~

p/s: Super happy that I pass a test..