A cinderella story

Love me, please...

WARNING!

There is an annoying part in this chapter. Don't read the lowest part of you think its annoying.

____________________________________________________________________________

“She came,” The man informed the woman that was sitting on her comfort office chair.

“You know what to do right?” The woman smirked. This time, she would make sure that Eun Hee and IU will suffer.

The man nodded his head and walked out of the room.

******

That morning, the class was noisier than usual when IU and Suzy entered.

“She is the liar, right?” They heard the voice of a girl.

“She has a good voice. Sadly she uses the wrong way to get attention,” Another voices heard.

IU didn’t look at the voices. She went to her seat as usual. IU sensed that Suzy was looking at her worriedly. She turned to Suzy and smiled. “Don’t worry. I’m fine,”

“Tell me. How you and him can... hrm.. suddenly dating?” IU asked excitedly. She purposely didn’t say Kikwang name as it might affect his position as an idol in this campus.

“He makes me confess,” Suzy felt slightly annoyed when she remembered what actually happened. She told the whole story to IU.

IU laughed out loud. “He is sweet and you are super lucky, Suzy-ah,” IU said between her big laugh.

Suzy giggled listening to IU laugh.

The whole class was looking at IU, feeling a bit annoyed.

“She doesn’t feel guilty at all,”

“Yeah, still laughing after lying to the whole campus. I wonder if Eun Hee will sue her. I heard she will do a press conference tomorrow,”

“She should. That liar has humiliated her,”

IU could hear the voices that were talking about her. Slowly, she stopped laughing.

*******

It was lunch hour where Suzy and IU were walking to the cafeteria. IU could feel that each person that passed her would stare at her. Her mother was right about it but she was stronger now. She was not the weak Lee Ji Eun anymore. She knew she could handle this.

“Guys, it’s the liar!” A guy suddenly shouted when IU and Suzy entered the cafeteria.

“Boo,” People started booing.

“Yah, liar!” Something was thrown to her and hit her head. It was a pie, an apple pie and it still hot. IU was a bit surprised with the act. She didn’t expect any people would hurt her physically.

Suzy quickly wiped the slushy apple pie from IU forehead.

“Omo, that thing surely suit her. We need more,” A guy voiced out.

People started hitting her with their food. At first some of them pitied her but since the situation were getting worse, they decided to walk away. They did pity her but they pitied themselves more. For them, it was better not to get involved.

Suzy tried to block but she couldn’t. Plus, she was being thrown with foods too.

IU felt guilty looking at Suzy. Her tears started forming, touched by Suzy action. She also felt guilty at the same time.

Suddenly, their hands were pulled out of the cafeteria.

“Yoseob sunbaenim,” IU said out as she recognized the person that was pulling her hand. She smiled. He was always there when she needed someone. She remembered the night when Yoseob pulled her out of the library.

“I wonder who start this,” Kikwang who was pulling Suzy hand voiced out. He gritted his teeth, looked really mad.

Now, they were standing behind of a building. No one was there except them.

“Are you okay?” Yoseob asked IU as he released her hand.

IU nodded her head. She turned to Suzy that had started crying. She was hurt and it was all because of her.

Kikwang took Suzy in his hold. IU smiled. Kikwang was sweet, he didn’t even care if his clothes were smudged by Suzy dirty clothes that were mostly covered by foods.

IU took a deep breath, trying to control her tears. Yes, she must be strong. She suddenly felt pain on the forehead, the hot apple pie must had burned it. She bit her lips, trying to hold back her tears. She was a strong person now and a strong person didn’t cry. People hated her but at least she had her mother and father supporting her.

“You don’t have to hold it,” Yoseob voiced out. “The more you hold, the more it hurt here,” Yoseob said kindly, placing his hand on his chest.

Yoseob’s words made IU burst into tears. IU instantly squatted while crying. Yoseob squatted in front of her, rubbing her hair and smiled.

IU looked at the smiling Yoseob but kept crying. Pabo Yoseob! Why do you smile when I’m crying? “Pabo,” IU said that word lowly but still could be heard by Yoseob.

Yoseob chuckled listening to the word. IU might be right about him being a fool. He was a fool that was falling for a girl. A very cute, immature and innocent girl.

“Hyung, we need to get them a set of clean clothes. Should we go shopping?” Kikwang looked at Yoseob, winking his eye.

Yoseob instantly smiled. “Sure,”

*******

IU and Suzy walked out of the public bathroom as they got their new clothes. They both were wearing a one piece dress. IU was wearing a long sleeve, pink dress while Suzy was wearing a short peach coloured sleeve dress.

“You need to go to the clinic to treat the burn or it will leave a scar,” Suzy said to IU.

“I will go later. Plus, we are late for class,” IU told Suzy.

“You two are still thinking about class in a situation like this,” Kikwang voiced out suddenly. He was standing beside his car, leaning on it, crossing his both arms. Kikwang looked at Suzy from the bottom to the top and smiled naughtily.

“Oppa, why do you look at me like that?” Suzy asked, pouting.

“Nothing, you do have a nice figure,” Kikwang said teasingly.

“Yah! Don’t be a ert in front of Ji Eun,” Suzy exclaimed, rushing towards Kikwang and hit his arm.

Kikwang just laughed at Suzy childish act.

IU was smiling looking at Kikwang and Suzy. Truthfully, she was jealous. They both looked so happy together. She wished that she could be that happy.

“Your forehead,” A voice killed her thought. IU turned to the voice and saw Yoseob was standing beside her. He pointed his finger on his forehead.

“It looks bad. You need to go to the clinic,” Yoseob said to her, looked concerned.

“Kikwang, let’s go. We are already late for the show but we need to go to a clinic first,” Yoseob said to Kikwang who was still teasing Suzy. Kikwang nodded his head. He opened the passenger seat at the back, allowing IU and Suzy entered. Then, he went to the driver seat and Yoseob was sitting beside him.

*****

The doctor placed the dressing on IU forehead. It was the same doctor that treated Suzy before.

“Will it leave a scar?” Suzy asked the doctor.

“No, but never let it wet,” The doctor instructed.

IU just nodded her head.

Then, they headed to the show that B2ST were supposed to perform. It was at an orphanage.

IU was surprised. She was thinking they would perform at another university.

“You two will become the audience okay?” Kikwang said to Suzy and IU. Both of them walked to the small hall with a small stage that was covered with a dark brown curtain but it was enough to hold the orphans that stayed there. They all looked excited with the show.

The curtain was opened. Dongwoon was standing there. He was wearing a dark brown coat with a white shirt. He looked quite smart.

“This is a story of Cinderella. She lived with her step mother and two step sisters. Her father is dead years ago,” Dongwoon walked out of the stage as he finished narrating.

A girl came in. Wait! That was not a girl. That was Yoseob wearing a long black wig, old and dirty maid dress with a cloth in his hands. He stood at the centre of the stage and wiped the floor. He looked so cute. Did he wear blusher? IU laughed looking at the scene. However, she was not the only person laughing, the kids were laughing too.

“Cinderella, what are you doing? Have you ironed my dress?” Another girl came in. Again, that was not a girl. It was Hyunseung with a brown curly wig, a very classic fan and a very elegant Elizabethan dress.

“Not yet, mom. I’ll iron it now,” Yoseob said to Hyunseung innocently. He quickly stood up and walked to the iron board at the corner of the stage. He pretended that he was ironing something although it was obvious that the iron board was empty.

“Omma,” Two voices said out unanimously.

Two girls-look-alike came out. It was Kikwang and Doojoon. IU and Suzy laughed. They were funny in those Elizabethan dresses especially Doojoon. It didn’t suit him at all.  

“Yes, my dear children,” Hyunseung said sweetly, blinking his both eyes. IU laughed again. The whole hall laughed.

“The prince is going to hold a party to search for his wife,” Kikwang said excitedly, jumping on his feet few times.

Suzy was laughing hardly. She never saw this side of Kikwang.

“Can we join, mummy?” Doojoon begged, acted like a spoiled girl. The audiences were laughing again.

“Of course. You must join,” Hyunseung said to Kikwang and Doojoon as he kept fanning himself.

“Let’s go find nice dresses for you two,” Hyunseung said again and walked out of the stage confidently, with his chin high up. Kikwang and Doojoon were following him and his act. The crowds laughed again.

Yoseob left on the stage alone. He pouted. “I want to join too,” He said sadly. “Arghh, I burn the dress. Aigoo, I will be scolded again,” Yoseob exclaimed. His expression was funny as he kept his mouth opened widely. Then, he also walked out of the stage.

___________________________________________________________________

I always want to write a Cinderella story... I think it will be too short for a fiction of it's own so I made one in this chapter. I'm so sorry.. I'll finish the Cinderella story soon and continue the original story. I'm so sorry.