"Omma"

Love me, please...

Everyone was froze and shocked with IU sudden reaction. They just watched IU walked away from the circle until her disappearance.

Suzy suddenly came to her sense. She knew IU needed her the most now. Suzy stood up and decided to follow IU.

“Where are you going, Suzy?” Gina asked as she saw Suzy reaction.

“To get Ji Eun,” Suzy replied and started walking.

“Don’t ever think about it. Go back to your seat, please,” Gina said strictly. She believed IU action was not acceptable.

“Don’t be so harsh on them, noona,” Yoseob said to Gina, trying to calm her. He knew that Gina didn’t like rebellious act especially from the new student but somehow the senior’s words and action to Suzy was inconsiderate.

“What so harsh about asking her back to her seat,” Gina replied in an angry but controlled tone.

Yoseob sighed, wordless to reply Gina. He just hoped the girl that just walked away would be okay.

They continued their game and it turned to be interesting and exciting. They smiled, laughed and their expressions showed that they were happy except for Suzy. She couldn’t stay calm, thinking about IU. She had sighed for uncountable times, kept looking around, trying to stay positive by thinking IU would come back but she couldn’t.

“I’m sorry,” Suzy said before she rushed away. IU was a very sensitive girl. She knew how IU couldn’t control her emotional especially when the topic about ‘mother’ was up. She worried that IU would do something that could hurt her.

********

IU was searching for a place for her to hide and cry. She couldn’t cry in front of others especially strangers. She was not comfortable when people saw her tears. Usually she held back her tears and cried when she was alone. However, she truly couldn’t control her emotion just now.

All places at the camp site were filled. She couldn’t find a place for her to shed tears. So, IU just kept walking, trusting her instinct. Without knowing it, she had ended up in far in the forest. Her legs stopped moving. She sat down, holding her knees up and rested her chin on them. IU closed her eyes as tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

Mum, I do just as you told me to do but why it hurt me so much. I understand your circumstances, mum. I’m grateful that you are willing to keep me, to love me but it still hurt. When people talk about their mum freely but I have to kept quiet. IU thought while crying.

“Omma,” IU cried the word out loud as her sob became worse.

*******

“Why kindergarten these days keep asking the kids to sing and dance?” Eun Hee said angrily while holding IU’s little hand. She was wearing a mask and sunglasses to hide her face.

IU just looked up at her mother, couldn’t understand her mother words much.

“Get in,” Eun Hee said to Ji Eun as she opened the car door. She closed it back and went to the right side of the car. She opened the door and got in.

Eun Hee sighed and opened her sunglasses and mask. She turned to her daughter.

“Listen, Ji eun. Don’t sing, okay? Don’t ever think about music. You can listen to them but don’t ever sing them,” Eun Hee said softly to her daughter. She smiled as she rubbed IU’s hair gently.

IU just nodded her head slowly and replied her mother smile with a sweet smile of her. She was too young to understand why. At that time, every single word that came out of her mother mouth was 100% accurate. She was too innocent to understand the reasons behind all the spoken words. But now she realized that all this was to protect her mother career, to protect the only source for them to live. Trapped in her mother’s rules and condition, IU was hurt.

******

“Ji Eun,” Suzy shouted the name repeatedly while running. She kept looking around, searching for Ji Eun. Suzy saw a group beside the hall, most probably playing the same game that they played before. Suzy approached them.

“Excuse me. Have you seen a girl with long black hair, blue t-shirt and white pants around here?” Suzy asked with her short and rapid breathe.

The group looked at each other and shook their heads.

“Is she missing?” Kikwang as the facilitator that responsible for the group asked.

Suzy just nodded her head and quickly rushed away. She didn’t give Kikwang a chance to ask another question.

Kikwang excused himself from his group and tried to chase Suzy.

Suzy didn’t realise that Kikwang was behind her. She decided to tell Yoseob and Gina that she couldn’t find IU. So, she rushed to her group.

“Unnie, Ji Eun is missing. I couldn’t find her anywhere,” Suzy said rapidly to control her rapid breath as she arrived at her group, kneeing beside Gina.

Gina lost her words for a moment. Gina tried to digest the words that she heard from Suzy. Before she could do it, Kikwang arrived.

He looked tired as he breathed rapidly. Kikwang held his both knees with his both hand, leaning forward, trying to calm down his breath. When he looked up, he couldn’t control his humour sense. Kikwang laughed as he saw Yoseob was wearing a black, shoulder length wig.

Every member of the group was confused. First, it was a serious situation but then laughter.

Sensing the situation, Kikwang stopped laughing.

“I heard a girl is missing. Is it true?” Kikwang asked with a serious tone. He tried to avoid looking at Yoseob as he knew the consequence. But Yoseob did look cute with that wig. B2ST should made him wear girl wig more often after this.