Kikwang's plan

Love me, please...

Warning!
This chapter has been post before but it lost. So, I re-post it. :)


‘Have your class ended?’

IU read the text message with a smile. Her class was just ended and she was walking out of the room with Suzy.

‘Yes, but I’m going to the library. Don’t wait for me,’ IU typed.

“Is it Yoseob?” Suzy teased, watching her bestfriend smiling.

IU turned to Suzy with the same smile and nodded.

“Really? You guys are fast,” Suzy replied with an excited tone in her voice.

“You and Kikwang are faster,” IU defended.

Suzy just laughed at IU statement. It was all thanks to Kikwang and his player’s experience.

“I’m jealous with you two,” Suzy suddenly voiced out.

IU looked at Suzy with a blank expression. “Why?”

“Well, now you two are officially living together. How I wish my parents are as supporting as yours,” Suzy sighed.

“Still, you are happy with him now? Don’t you?” IU patted Suzy back gently and gave her a smile to comfort her.

“Of course,” Suzy replied with a big happy smile.

“Plus, Yoseob and me don’t have any official relationship,” IU continued as her smile faded.

Suzy patted IU back and smiled. “Just confess to him,”

IU looked down, listening to Suzy suggestion. This was not the first time Suzy said that. It was almost the hundreds or maybe more. However, she was scared that their relation would be awkward. Plus, she was happy with the way Yoseob treat her now, also Jiyong existent in the house.

“Will you be practicing tonight?” Suzy asked to wake IU from her thought.

“Of course, tomorrow is the audition,” IU replied excitedly.

**********

“Goodbye, Jieun. See you tomorrow,” Suzy walked away, waving her hand.

“Goodbye,” IU replied the hand wave. She stopped and smiled, standing there waiting for Suzy to disappear from her sight and she did after a few minutes.

IU turned back to the library. She went directly to the roof. As she opened the door, she saw the back of that person. She closed the door carefully and walked to the person, joining him watching the sunset from the rooftop.

“Thanks for coming,” Kikwang voiced, still looking at the sunset as he leaned his body forward to the concrete corridor.

“Tell me, what about Yoseob?” IU directly went straight to the point as she was not comfortable to stay alone with Kikwang.

Kikwang sighed. Not knowing where to start. He would hurt both Yoseob and Suzy but this was what he needed to make sure his plan succeeded. However, will Jieun agree to his plan?

The day had turned dark. The sun had completely set down and Kikwang had finished his explanation to IU.

“Does Suzy know about this?” IU asked, curious and worried.

Kikwang shook his head and sighed.

“She should know,” IU advised.

“She is too innocent for all this. You too,” Kikwang replied, suddenly feeling guilty as if he was being interrogated.

“And you tell me,” IU replied, convincing Kikwang to tell Suzy.

“Because I need you for my plan and I don’t think Suzy will agree with this plan,” Kikwang continued defending his decision.

IU kept silent. Kikwang was right about that. Suzy may not agree with the plan since it most probably destroyed Kikwang’s life.

“I’ll explain to her after all this end. I promise,” Kikwang assured IU with a convincing voice.

IU smiled but the smile faded afterwards. Would this plan succeed? What happen if it was not? What will happen to her relationship with Yoseob and Suzy?

“I’m sorry, Jieun-ah,” Kikwang said suddenly. “For dragging you into this mess,”

IU shook her head. It was for the good of everyone, including herself.

**********

“I’m home,” IU claimed in a low tone.

“Welcome home, dear,” Eun Hee replied the greet of her daughter.

“Omma?” IU was shocked. “Are you suppose to have a shooting tonight?”

“Yes, but I forget the script,” Eun Hee replied, as she took her coat that was hanging at the pole beside the door.

“Owh, good luck then,” IU greeted her mother with a small smile.

“Is something wrong dear?” Eun Hee asked, curious with her daughter unenthusiastic act.

“Nothing, I’m just tired with all the practice,” IU replied, decided not to burden her mother with her personal problem.

“Take a break if needed. Call me if anything happen, okay? Take care, Jieun-ah,” Eun Hee instantly went to her car as she noticed that she was late.

IU waved her mother and walked into the house.

“You are quite late, little princess,” A voice suddenly greeted her.

IU was shocked when she saw Yoseob was holding himself, standing at the bottom at the stairs.

Yoseob chuckled with IU surprised expression. “Why are you looking at me as if you see a ghost?” Yoseob teased.

IU looked away, scared if Yoseob noticed her awkwardness. After what Kikwang informed her earlier, her mind couldn’t stop thinking about the plan, about Yoseob, Suzy, Jiyong and her family. Could she endure everything?

“Jiyong was asking for you earlier but don’t worry he had fallen asleep now,” Yoseob spoke with a soft and gentle voice.

His voice made IU turned to him and smiled. “That little angel misses me already? I’m just be his mom today,”

Yoseob chuckled. “I guess so. Well, do you still want to practice tonight?”

“Of course, the audition is tomorrow,” IU replied with a serious expression.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you in the practice room,” Yoseob replied and climbed up the stairs.

IU eyes just followed his steps. I hope you won’t hate me because I’ve fallen too deep into you that I don’t think I can accept if you hate me.