We shouldn't meet

Love me, please...

“Our kikwang...” the mother cried, covering , trying to hold her tears. “What actually happens to him?”

Yoseob was silent before he had the courage to speak. “It is my fault, auntie. I...”

“Hyung!” Dongwoon called when he saw Yoseob.

Yoseob noticed him, Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung who was quickly walked to him.

“Still in the operation room?” Dojoon asked worriedly.

Yoseob nodded his head.

B2ST members then noticed Kikwang’s mother and bowed to her politely.

“Don’t worry, auntie. Kikwang is a strong guy. He won’t give up easily,” Doojoon tried to assure her.

Then, all of them decided to wait there, hoping for good news.

Suzy finally woke up and IU helped her walked to the operation theatre as she insisted on going. When they arrived, almost all of them were asleep. Byung soon was sleeping, leaning his back at the wall as he was sitting at the bench. Doojoon was sitting on the floor, sleeping, leaning his head on Junhyung head as Junhyung was leaning on his shoulder. Hyunseung was using the bench to place his head while Dongwoon slept on his lap.

Kikwang’s mother was sleeping, lying fully on the other bench while Yoseob was sitting at the same bench as Byung Soon.

Yoseob noticed IU and Suzy presence, quickly stood up and offered his seat to them. He then stood, leaning at the wall, opposite to the bench. IU helped Suzy to sit and sat beside her, still wrapping her arm around Suzy shoulder.

After few hours of waiting, the lead surgeon walked out of the operation theatre.

Yoseob quickly approached him, followed by Suzy and IU.

“How is he?” Yoseob asked, expecting.

“The surgery is succeeded but,” the doctor paused. “We have to wait for the full result,”

Kikwang’s mother who was just woke up cried instantly when she heard that.

“Kikwang Eomeoni,” Yoseob softly spoke, looking at Kikwang’s mother.

Suzy cried while IU hugged her.

“It’s okay. There is still hope,” IU said, trying to sooth her.

“I’m sorry,” the doctor sadly said and walked away.

******************

“What happens?” Doojoon asked. He, Yoseob and the other B2ST members except for Kikwang were gathering at the hospital cafeteria.

“I push him,” Yoseob honestly answered.

“You what?” Junhyung was shocked. The others showed their surprise expression.

“I know, hyung,” Yoseob replied softly. “About what he has planned,” he paused and gulped. “I know hyung is involved too,”

“So, you push him down the stairs?” Doojoon asked, sounded angry.

“I actually try to avoid his attack and...” Yoseob was silent, couldn’t continue his word.

“What plan?” Dongwoon innocently asked, curious.

Doojoon shook his head. “It’s nothing, Woonie,”

“What it is?” Hyunseung strictly asked as Dongwoon question was not properly answered. He did not like any important matter was hidden from him.

Doojoon and Junhyung looked at Hyunseung unanimously.  

“Well, he wants his father to be in jail,” Junhyung reluctantly answered.

Doojoon nodded. “His father has done so many bad things,” he added.

“But the plan is dangerous for him, for IU, for us,” Yoseob voiced out, sound worried.

“How much do you know about it, Yoseob?” Junhyung asked, taping his hand on Yoseob shoulder.

“Not much,” Yoseob replied. “But I know it is risky. He is lucky that Mr. Lee does not suspect anything,”

“Do you know why he does it?” Doojoon asked.

Yoseob weakly nodded. “For me. For my sake,” his voice started to tremble, feeling guilty. He bit his lower lip, trying to control the tears.

“Do know what that man has done to your family?” Junhyung asked, a sense of anger in his tone.

“I know. He kills my parents... and Changsun Hyung. I know,” Yoseob covered his face, crying as he couldn’t control the mix feeling of anger, guilty and sadness.

“And you are next, Yoseob. How do you think we feel when we know that?” Doojoon softly spoke. “We do not want to lose our precious friend,”

“And I ... sobs...don’t want to lose you guys,” Yoseob managed to said between his sobs.

Hyunseung quickly hugged Yoseob when he heard that. He didn’t care what others would think. For him, Yoseob was his precious dongsaeng.

“It’s okay,” Hyunseung softly spoke. “We will be fine,” he patted the smaller back.

 

Doojoon ruffled the younger hair. “We won’t be caught easily,”

*************************

Yoseob was taking his coffee from the vending machine when suddenly he heard a voice.

“Not going home?” the voice asked.

Yoseob quickly turned to the voice and saw IU. He weakly smiled and shook his head.

“You?” Yoseob asked.

“Suzy wants to stay here so I have to accompany her,” IU replied as she turned her sight lower.

Yoseob noticed it. “Coffee?” he offered.

IU shook her head. “Thanks,”

Yoseob nodded his head. The conversation became silent and the situation became awkward.

“Can I ask you something?” IU broke the awkward silent.

“Sure,” he nodded, slurping his warm coffee.

“Why didn’t you stay with our family? Is it because you know?” IU asked timidly, gathering all the courage she had.

“Do you mean about Kikwang’s plan?” Yoseob asked, although the answer was quite obvious.

IU nodded her head.

“It is one of the reasons,” Yoseob honestly answered.

“But I don’t involve with it anymore,” IU blurted out.

Yoseob was silent not giving any answer. He was thinking deeply of what was happening was all his fault. If he didn’t meet Kikwang as a friend at the first place, these things won’t happen. If he never met B2ST, Junhyung and Doojoon won’t be involved and if he never met her...

Yoseob turned his sight to the girl who was standing before him.

IU looked down, feeling bad. She did feel guilty for hiding it from him all this time.

“We should not meet at the first place,” Yoseob spoke firmly as if it was a really bad mistake.

IU was shocked. “What?”

“Please keep you distant with me after. If possible, I do not want to see your face anymore,” Yoseob coldly spoke and walked away, leaving IU who was still unsure of what she just heard.


Thanks.
^_^