In an unknown room

Love me, please...

WARNING!

Its a boring chapter.. hehe~ But you still can read if you don't mind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IU gradually opened her eyes. She turned to her right and saw Suzy was sleeping beside her. She smiled, looking at the sleeping Suzy. She tried to get up but suddenly her head hurt. It felt so heavy but she still tried to sit up, slowly. IU looked around. This was not her room. She and Suzy were sleeping on a queen size bed. There was another queen size bed beside them. There were two people sleeping on them. She couldn’t see who those people were as they covered almost all their body with the comforter. There was a medium-sized wooden table with four chairs opposite their bed. One of the chairs had a jacket hanging on it and there was another one where a sweater was hanging on it. This was probably a special room at this camp site or maybe for visitors that wanted leisure instead of outdoor activity.

IU tried to remember what had happened last night. She was crying and scared. Then, Yoseob came and sang. That lovely, sweet and soft voice truly touched her heart especially when the song was about a mother. IU sighed. She wondered when she could listen to that voice again.

IU noticed that someone had changed her clothes. She smiled. It was most probably Suzy. She needed to go to the toilet. Luckily, this room had one. Slowly, she got down the bed. She didn’t want to wake Suzy up. Then, she went to the bathroom.

Suzy had waked up but she was lazy to open her eyes. She turned her body to the other side and...

“Ouch,” She said as she fell from the bed. She finally opened her eyes. Where am I? She thought as she noticed that she was not in her dorm or room. She noticed the two people who slept at the other bed. She slowly stood up and leaned nearer to the bed to see who the two people were.

“Suzy! Are you okay?” IU quickly finished her business and went out from the bathroom when she heard the loud noise.

“Ji Eun, you are here?” Suzy instantly reacted to IU call. She went to IU and touched her shoulders while looking around her. “You are okay, right? Nothing injured or hurt, right? Do you still feel dizzy?” Suzy asked as she placed her hand on IU forehead.

“A bit,” IU replied honestly. Then, she noticed that Suzy looked a bit pale. She placed her palm on Suzy forehead. “You’re burning up,” IU said as she felt the heat from Suzy forehead.

“No, I’m not. You are the one who have fever,” Suzy replied, wiping her nose. Then, she quickly went into the bathroom.

IU smiled. Suzy was a stubborn girl who rarely thought about herself. She waited outside the bathroom as there was something she wanted to do. IU quickly went in when Suzy was out. Suzy pouted, she had wetted the face towel for IU and she went into the toilet again. Does she have diarrhoea?

Suzy went to the empty bed with the wet face towel in her hand and sat on the bed. She looked at the bed beside her. She was so curious so she stood up and leaned over to peek.

“Suzy, what are you doing?” IU asked as she saw Suzy was leaning to the other bed.

Suzy was shocked and fell on the person on the bed. She quickly stood up. “I’m sorry,” She said, feeling guilty.

Kikwang woke up when he felt pressure on his body. “Doojoon, 5 more minutes,” Kikwang said as he was still too lazy to open his eyes. After few seconds, he noticed there was no reply from Doojoon. Doojoon left already. He wondered. Slowly, he opened his eyes and noticed Yoseob face was in front of him. He was shocked that he quickly sat up. He looked around, this was not their dorm. Then he noticed the shocking IU in front of the bathroom.

“The lost girl,” Kikwang said in shocked as he didn’t know IU name.

IU looked at turned her sight at Suzy, asking for explanation. When Kikwang saw IU eyes direction, he turned his head back, trying to look at the same direction and he saw Suzy.

“You too,” He said to Suzy in a shocked expression. Kikwang closed his eyes tightly, trying to remember what had happened. He and Yoseob were fighting and Gina noona found out. They were scolded and grounded. He sighed as he finally remembered what happened.

IU looked intensely at Kikwang. Is that a bruise?  She thought as she saw Kikwang left jaw was quite blue and a bit purple.

“I’m sorry to surprise you too. You two were collapsed last night so we were given the responsible to take care of you two. I know we shouldn’t fall asleep while taking care of sick people but we were really really tired last night,” Kikwang explained in guilty, just looking down.

“I... was collapsed?” Suzy asked as she didn’t have the memory of that.

Suzy was collapsed. Then who changed my clothes. IU thought, confused.

“Yeah, the girls from you dorm suddenly came to find Gina noona telling about you. You collapse right after you came back from the forest,” Kikwang answered.

It must be Gina unnie. IU thought as she heard the name.

“So, Gina noona knew I was following you?” Suzy was panicked and scared. She was going to be scolded.

Kikwang shook his head. “Nope, the girls didn’t wake up when you came back. You were collapsed on the floor right after you came back. Then, a girl who woke up because she need to go to the toilet notice you,” Kikwang explained.

Suzy sighed, relieved.

“Anyway, thanks for bringing Ji Eun back last night,” Suzy thanked Kikwang as she remembered what had happened. “Ji Eun, come here,” Suzy called the puzzled IU who didn’t knew what was actually happening last night.

IU just followed Suzy instruction. She lay down on the bed and Suzy placed the wetted towel on her forehead.

“Sleep beside me,” IU requested to Suzy and Suzy done it. IU sat up and placed a wetted towel on Suzy forehead which she had hold for quite a while. Then, she lay back, correcting the position of the towel on her forehead.

Kikwang felt truly guilty watching the situation. He and Yoseob were supposed to take care of them and now those two girls were taking care of themselves.

“Yoseob, wake up,” Kikwang shook Yoseob shoulder rapidly but Yoseob still didn’t move. Kikwang pulled his hands so he could sit. Yoseob just followed the pulling force and sat but still didn’t open his eyes. Slowly he opened his eyes and blinked a few times before he looked at Kikwang.

Kikwang quickly went to the bathroom when he satisfied that Yoseob had waked up.

IU and Suzy just watched the situation while lying on their bed. He was cute. Both girls thought. IU suddenly noticed the red-purple bruise at Yoseob left cheek. Another bruise?

 Suzy noticed it too. She turned to IU. They both puzzled but decided not to ask.

“We have to babysit the girls, remember? Now, wake up and wash you face. I’ll go the cafe and bring breakfast,” Kikwang told Yoseob as he went out of the bathroom. He grabbed his sweater at one of the chairs and went out of the room.

Suzy suddenly stood up and followed Kikwang, making her wet towel fell on the bed. She wanted to help him since he had burdened him a lot last night.

IU just stayed still and looked at the puzzled Yoseob who seemed still half-asleep. Yoseob turned to IU and looked at her intensely while his eyebrows frowned, trying to remember the reason he was here. After a while, he looked at IU calmly and smiled as he had known why he was here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I'm back. Hihihi.. although I was just gone for a day.. Do you notice the new poster? I thought that since Suzy and Kikwang are part of the main characters, I must put their picture too.. It's quite messy.. So sorry.. I'm not good with these things too.. and I'm to lazy to request at a shop...Anyway, this chapter might be a bit boring.. I'm sorry..