Missing

Love me, please...

Yoseob was missing the next day. His phone was unreachable.  None heard of him and Kikwang was still unconscious. B2ST members tried their best to look for Yoseob and Jiyong.

At the same time, IU brought Suzy to her home. While Suzy was sleeping in her room, she went to her mother to tell her about what had happened.

“I didn’t know he will accept this badly,” Eun Hee said, feeling bad as if she was one of the culprits.

“I think he feel bad to be a burden to everyone. He doesn’t like it. He may look innocent but he has his own pride and ego,” IU said boldly, worrying.

Eun Hee was amazed at her daughter statement. How much have they progress? Or she was still observing him. If that was the case, Ji Eun observed him well. “Are you that close already?”

“Huh?” IU was shocked with her mother question.

“You seem to know him inside and out,” Eun Hee explained.

IU shook her head. “It is just my assumption,” she frowned and sighed. She suddenly remembered what Yoseob said last night.

“Please keep you distant with me after. If possible, I do not want to see your face anymore,” Yoseob coldly spoke and walked away.

IU bit her lower lip. Although she could guess what was in Yoseob’s mind, she was still unsure of what he would do. Who would think that he will disappear suddenly?

“Don’t worry, I am sure we will find him soon,” Eun Hee smiled weakly, trying to assure her daughter although she was unsure herself.

***************

Musical practice was a chaos when IU arrived at the theatre hall. Byung Soon, the director was having an emergency meeting since the lead actor was unconscious and the understudy went missing.

Suzy did not come with her that day since she wanted to go to the hospital and accompanied Kikwang. IU was left alone with the other actors and actresses.

“Do you think they will cancel the musical?” one of the actresses asked.

“But it is just 2 days more before the dinner and musical is a tradition,” one of them answered.

“They might change it to another performance,” one of them suggested.

“Like what? Even B2ST is out of members now,” another person complained.

Then all of them sighed.

IU suddenly felt bad listening to the conversation. What they were saying was true. The only solution was Yoseob appearance. If only he was here, replacing Kikwang place as the lead actor.

In sudden, Byung Soon walked into the theatre hall.

The crowds quickly stood up and bowed, a sign of respect. They silently waited for the result.

“The lead actor will be played by Yoon Doojoon,” Byung Soon announced.

Doojoon walked in and awkwardly smiled. He was forced to take the position and was not really confident of how much he could achieve within 2 days. He was the previous lead actor last semester. However, could he handle everything in just 2 days?

*********

“Kikwang eomoeni, you should get a rest,” Suzy politely spoke. She felt bad for his mother. Kikwang father, Kwang Soo was not been seen since yesterday. Should not he at least call or text, asking about his son condition, she thought. That was what she felt but what about Kikwang’s mother feeling. She must felt worse.

The older woman shook her head and weakly smiled at Suzy. “It’s okay,”

Suzy saddened at the weak smile. She softly spoke “You should rest. Oppa will feel really sad if he knows about this,”

“Would he?” the older woman asked softly, holding the cold hand of her son.

“Of course, he really cares about you,” Suzy told the mother.

Suzy felt she was lucky since she had IU to take care of her when she felt bad but Kikwang mother was all alone since yesterday. She must help her.

The older woman softly chuckled. “He always sound annoyed when I call him,”

“Oppa has his own ego but I know deeply inside, he really love you,” Suzy insisted. Of course, Kikwang loved his mother. He kept telling her how he missed her food especially if she was cooking.

“Thank you, Suzy-ah,” Kikwang’s mother softly said, wiping her teary eyes.

“You have to rest. Let me accompany you home,” Suzy offered.

“Kikwang will be alone,” the woman hesitated.

Suzy smiled. “It’s okay. I’m sure oppa will be okay. He will be happy if we trust him more,”

The older woman chuckled at the fact that the girl in front of her knew so much about his precious son.

Then, Suzy and Kikwang’s mother both walked out of the room.

Unknown to the both of the women, a figure was observing them, waiting for the opportunity to be alone with Kikwang. He carefully turned the knob of the door written ‘Lee Kikwang’ on it.


I know it is obvious.