Final Chappie~

Love me, please...

She took a little step towards Yoseob before she rushed towards him, bringing her both arms around Yoseob neck.

“I love you too,” she said with her trembling voice as she started to cry.

The heavy dark red curtain slowly fell, covering the whole stage.

IU released her hold and blushed as she wiped her tears. She felt embarrassed after what she had done. What if it was still an act? What if Yoseob just want a happy ending for the musical?

“Lee Ji Eun,” Yoseob softly uttered as he brought his both hand to her shoulder.

“Yup,” IU shyly answered, looking away, not wanting to make eye contact with Yoseob.

Yoseob gently pushed her chin upward, making his eyes met her. The moment was quite awkward especially for IU.

“I,” he paused as he blushed. “Sincerely love you,” he said with the same shy look as he released his hold from IU’s chin.

IU gasped, surprised as her eyes widened. When Yoseob released her chin, she blinked, trying to understand the words she just heard.

The stage suddenly filled with people as the staffs were putting away all the crops from the stage while IU was still in her own thought, not long as Yoseob awkwardly hold her hand, pulling her out of the stage while Jiyong was holding his other hand.

“Congratulation,” the words kept echoing when they walk at the backstage hallway.

Yoseob kept bowing and replied them with ‘thanks’, not releasing IU’s hand and IU was doing the same until they reached a table that filled with mineral bottles. Yoseob released his hold from IU and took one of the bottles. He turned to IU and with a smile, he offered the mineral bottle.

IU blushed and smiled uncomfortably although she actually liked the attention given. “Thanks,” as she took the bottle.

Yoseob then took another bottle, opened it and gave it to Jiyong.

Jiyong took it and drank while Yoseob pulled out the wig from Jiyong head and put it aside.

“You’re doing great, Jiyong-ah,” Yoseob complimented as he ruffled the young boy hair.

Jiyong put the bottle away from his mouth and smiled, happy with the words given by his ‘Appa’.

In sudden, there was chaos. Everyone was running towards the stage as if something bad had happened.

Yoseob turned to IU as they made a confused eye contact. IU replied him with a shrugged. Unanimously, they started rushing towards the suspected scene while Yoseob was bringing Jiyong on his chest. After squeezing through the crowd, they saw what was happening.

It was a little blurry but Yoseob recognized the location of the video flashed on the stage wall. It seemed like it was taken from a CCTV. The place was so familiar to him and also the person who was in the video. It was Changsun, his older brother in his apartment, the place he was murdered. It showed that Changsun was hanged but there was a chair underneath his feet, supporting his whole body. He was breathing and he was alive but he did not do anything as if he was paralyzed.

A large laugh was heard and Yoseob recognized the laugh. It was...

“Isn’t that Mr. Lee Kwang Soo?” Someone claimed, earning attention from the audiences and the staffs.

Yoseob turned back to the video and notice the familiar man walked towards Changsun. He looked up at Changsun.

“The s must felt bad knowing that one of their sons will die,” The middle-aged man voice out joyfully, continued his devious laugh.

“They must be crying in the hell,” he continued, looking devilish.

“Ahh?” the old man acted surprisingly as he looked at his watch. “It’s time for the drug to disappear,” he smirked as he pushed the chair using Changsun feet, as if it was Changsun who was kicking the chair away.

Changsun finally moved his hands towards the choking rope at his throat, but he was obviously weak. He did not even struggled much before he paralyzed once again. This time, he was not breathing.

The video disappeared as it turned blank. The crowd was making a chaos especially the media.

Meanwhile, Yoseob was crying while his eyes were still stuck on the empty wall.

“Appa,” Jiyong softly, trying to help although he did not know what to do.

“Yoseob,” IU softly called as she placed her hand on Yoseob shoulder. She wanted to ask whether he was okay but the answer was so obvious. She decided not to ask and, “I’m sorry,”

The staffs did not know how to end the whole event and the director had to step up on the stage.

“I’m sorry for the technical error and the chaos made. There should be a credit to thank the staffs and actors properly but we could not do that now. I hope you would understand and continue supporting us in the future,” Byung Soon professionally spoke to the audiences.

Some was still talking about the video while some was paying attention to the words and clapped.

Yoseob awoke from his though when he heard the clap. He wiped his tears and turned his sight to IU. He looked down. “Sorry for showing this side of me,”

IU chuckled and shook her head. “It’s okay. That’s just add more to your charm,”

Yoseob raised one of his eyebrows. “My charm?”

IU nodded happily.

Yoseob looked away and blushed. “I need to give Kikwang a long nagging after this,” he said uncomfortably as it was obvious he was trying to change the topic.

IU chuckled. Jiyong who just watched the scene smiled as he hugged his ‘Appa’ neck.

*****************

Soon, they learned that Mr. Lee Kwang Soo was taken away by the police right after the musical ended. The video became important evidence. The case was lead by Jihoon as he was the one who hold the whole evidences. Mr. Lee Kwang Soo was charged with murder, bribery, threat and more.

The university board of director was in chaos, trying to repair the university image and B2ST was in their plan. So, B2ST was promoted to debut as an official boy band.

Meanwhile, Yoseob was making his way to the Kikwang ward, preparing a long list of sentences he needed to pester his bestfriend. When he opened the door, he was surprised that everyone was there, B2ST, Suzy and IU.

Yoseob eyes stopped at IU as their eyes met. They were used to it now and Yoseob gave her a knowing smile and IU replied it.

“Yoseob, you are late,” Kikwang voiced out joyfully.

“What is this about?” Yoseob asked as he closed the door and walked towards the rest of them. His eyes turned back to IU who was now nodding down and she was blushing. Yoseob smiled, finding it was adorable.

“Nothing, they are telling me about your confession on the stage,” Kikwang explain cheerfully.

“What?” Yoseob eyes widened as he turned to the rest of B2ST members who were grinning teasingly. Now he knew why IU was blushing. It was not because of him, it was because they were discussing on his confession on the day of the musical.

They room now filled with laughter as they were happily told stories.

****************

Yoseob and IU were walking side by side, holding hand, intertwined fingers as they walked home. Yoseob moved back into IU’s house and Jiyong was especially happy because of that.

Kikwang was out of the hospital and currently living with his mother and Suzy. He was now active in variety show.

Junhyung was busy composing songs for B2ST while Doojoon got an offer to be a musical actor for a musical competition.

Dongwoon had started boxing as he did not want to lose with Yoseob and his ‘hyungs’.

They would usually meet for dance practices but most of the time, they were busy with their own schedule.

“What are you thinking about?” IU asked casually.

Yoseob smiled, looking at the girl who was standing beside him with a smile. “Everyone,”

“Hmm?” IU hummed questionably, did not understand what her boyfriend was saying.

“Well, how everyone is busy with their own life now,” Yoseob explained, looking at the sky which was seemed cloudy.

“Owh,” IU replied, finally understood. “Want to make a gathering?” IU suggested.

Yoseob turned to his lovable girlfriend with his cheerful eyes. “Sure,” Yoseob stopped his steps, making IU stopped too. He looked into the girl blank eyes and smiled.

Unexpectedly, he pecked her lips. It was so fast that IU could not interpret what had just happened.

“Yah! What is that?” IU asked, half-shouted, frowning.

“Well, I need to tell an update of our relationship during the gathering later,” Yoseob obviously made excuse.

IU released her hand from Yoseob hold and wrapped her arm around Yoseob neck as she made her lips met his. It was a little bit longer than the previous one and IU was closing her eyes, putting her whole feeling into the kiss.

Yoseob was surprised at first but he accepted it as his hand made their ways to IU’s waist.

IU released the kiss as she looked directly into Yoseob enchanting eyes. “This is better,” she said with a knowingly happy smiled.

Yoseob laughed, contented.

 


 

Author note:

I took almost to two years to complete this. I neglect it for quite some time, thinking that I will never finish it.

I am glad that I able to complete it although it is not as what I expected.

Anyway,

Thank you so much for your continuos support.

^_^

Love you <3

Hope to meet you again in my other fanfics.