LADIES' MAN

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino stayed at the bistro for the next four days.

It was a Sunday, and he was just recovering from the diners they had last night. He really can’t wait to sleep back on his bed now.

He was busy giving instructions to Yoyo when he heard Seungyoon greet a customer.

“Hi Joohyun-ssi. Why are you here on a Sunday?” The kind doctor asked.

“I’m meeting Jennie. She’s not here yet?” Joohyun looked around and was surprised to see Mino smiling at him from behind the curtain.

“Hi, noona! Why are you meeting Jennie?” He exited the kitchen and sat in front of her.

“Uhm, we’re going out.” She answered simply. She actually forgot what they’re doing now.

“Like a bonding time? Please make sure my sister doesn’t spend much on shopping, but I will tell her to treat you to a nice meal.”

 

He stood up and asked for her order when a man came bursting through the door.

 

“Mino! How dare you hurt Jisoo?! Why did you even keep on pining for my cousin, Dara? Why are you keeping her hopes up only to throw her off like that? What is wrong with you, man?!” Jinwoo was being held back by Seungyoon and Chanwoo.

Mino bowed his head and walked towards Jinwoo.

“Hyung, let’s talk about this someplace else.”

Jinwoo was let go of the men holding him back, walked to the kitchen and out.

 

“Chanwoo, please get her orders. It’s on me. Sorry about that Joohyun-ssi.”

Mino followed the other guy back.


 

Joohyun wanted to leave, but Chanwoo already got her order. Everyone feels uneasy in there.

She knew he was too good to be true. Rich, handsome kids like him are sure to be players.

Two women, and by the sound of it, they seem to be connected to that handsome actor. They must be as breathtaking as him too.

 

What is she even thinking? It’s not like she has a chance. What? Stop it, Joohyun.

 

“Sorry about that. That rarely happens here.” Seungyoon placed her order down.

“Don’t worry. I come here for the food. As long as it tastes good, I’ll keep coming back.” She smiled back at him.

 

“Jennie!” He looked by the door, and instantly whispered to her.

“What?” She heard her say. She then got her phone and called someone.

“Sooyah, Jinwoo oppa is at the bistro…”

 

Joohyun did not want to know more about this so she just ate her food in peace. Rich people problems.

 

“Hi unnie!” Jennie beamed a smile at her as if nothing happened.

“Hi, Jen! You just missed the main event.” She grinned at her and they laughed quietly.

“Well, if that got you stressed, then we definitely need a massage. I booked a pampering session for us!” Jennie really is a ball of energy and she misses her at the office.

 

They were about to head out when a pretty young lady stepped in. She carried herself so well, and there was nothing that you can see wrong about her.

“Sooyah.”

“Jisoo.”

 

Seungyoon and Jennie called the woman. So she’s the girl. Joohyun suddenly felt small around them.

To complete the scene, handsome angry guy just walked back with Mino. They saw her and Mino looked like he just saw a ghost.

 

“Oppa…” Jisoo approached her brother.

“I’ll leave you two now.” He looked at Mino and back to his sister.

He then stepped out of the bistro, leaving them all in silence.

“Let’s talk.” Mino called Jisoo in.

 

“I think we should go now, Jen.” Joohyun whispered to her. She really doesn’t feel too good being there.

“Yes, yes.”

They went out and saw Jinwoo taking a break outside.

“Are you ok, oppa?” Jennie asked him.

Jinwoo smiled and answered, “Yes. Hi, Mino’s favorite customer!”

Joohyun waved back and blushed over what he just called her. He was back to his usual pleasant self. He looked around, with a frown.

“Are you going out? I don’t see your car here, Jen.”

Jennie smiled sheepishly. “It’s a collateral punishment, you know, with that thing I did.”

Jinwoo smiled again, and Joohyun swore she heard angels singing from above.

“Where are you going? I’ll drop you off.”

 

********

 

Mino leaned on the brick wall outside the kitchen as Jisoo carefully sat on the chair Chanwoo gave her.

 

“Mino oppa, I-”

“I’m sorry, Jisoo. I really do.” He sat on his heels as he leveled his stare with her.

“I’m sorry about the kiss. I was stupid. I was out of control and drunk that time. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“No. I was just at the right place and time the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter