THE FINAL ACT

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sat across Jaejoong inside the police station in Jeju. He couldn’t believe that he just admitted to all the accusations easily. He did not seek to defend himself.

He should be celebrating, but he feels more scared.

This was too easy for a victory, given the months of torture Jaejoong did to his family. All those elaborate plans, only to be brought in easily.

Something doesn’t feel right.

 

--------

 

He shouldn't have done it, but his emotions can't stop him to gloat at his enemy's defeat.

"Make it quick." Jaejoong spoke first.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to just strike you down right now at the quickest way possible." He leered at him.

Jaejoong smirked. "But you won't do it because you believe in justice and love and all the crap concept of humanity."

"Yes, I do."

Somehow, his admission irked Jaejoong more.

"You're so smug right now because I'm handcuffed and booked for prison, just like when I was so smug to get your sister dragged in that motel room. Did you know I was supposed to take a front row seat in that room? Such a shame my men are useless and-"

His words were cut off as Jiyong launched himself towards him. He let out all his anger and frustration in every punch he threw at him.

It took t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter