A HANDFUL

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The twins, Dami and Jaehyun, have completely taken over the Dungeon. Mino even joked one time that they should start calling the Kwon mansion the Nursery.

Mrs. Kwon, who has been living in Jeju since Jiyong got married, came back to meet her grandchildren.

No one expected them to have twins, making it an instant newsmaker even in media.

Dara was such a doting mother, and his brother too. He has actually taken a week off from work to help Dara adjust with the babies back at the Dungeon.

They have their hands full now.

 

Jennie too, who is now diligently attending her classes at SNU, has been monitoring the developments of her project. Bobby confirmed that he was leaving, and Hanbin is now furiously working on the project on his own. Jennie’s friends from Australia are also planning to visit her for a month, so she needs extra points from her brother so they can have a lot of free time to roam around Seoul.

 

Not to be outdone, and not that this is a competition, Mino has been doing things around the bistro as well. He asked Seunghoon to look for a female service crew and check the possibility of doing deliveries.

He has been monitoring the progress of the Project XX too. He assigned Jinhwan to work with Joohyun for the marketing strategy, and they are expected to report this coming week.

 

“You need an assistant now, Mino.” Jiyong saw him working at the patio one Saturday. He has been spending time at the Dungeon to check on the twins.

“I’ll ask Hayi to open the application and schedule the interviews. Choose wisely, Mino.”

 

Just after three days, Mino was invited at the Enterprise to conduct the interviews. He chose only three candidates from the list Jiyong’s secretary sent him.

 

“Do you like to eat?”

“Do you talk a lot?”

“Do you know anything about retail business?”

 

Those were the three questions he just needed answered, and that’s how he got Junhoe.

He needs someone he can drag to the bistro, remind him constantly about his schedule and tell him if he’s doing something wrong.

 

“The SMI party led by Ms. Kim and Ms. Bae just entered the building, Mr. Song.” Junhoe reminded him.

“Stop calling me Mr. Song.” He eyed his assistant and he smiled back.

“Yes, Mr. Song.”  His eyes grew bigger upon realizing what he just did.

“From now on, I demand you to call me Master Song.”

 

He tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter