ENTER THE DRAGON

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino took a deep sigh as he walked inside his invaded home.

His eyes darted right away to the man sitting on his couch with his perfectly ironed suit on.

“Kwon Sajang.” He called him out.

“Chef Song.” He turned to him, a bottle of beer on his hand.

“I would ask if you wanted anything to drink, but it looked like you already took care of it.” He said as he walked past him and got himself his own bottle.

“I was thirsty.”

“Beer for breakfast, huh. Having problems at home?” He sneered at him, but he was ignored.

 

“I brought you some stuff.” The man told him, pointing to a couple of shopping bags placed on the hallway going to his room.

Mino checked the bags and saw a couple of pants and button down shirts.

“I don’t wear this stuff.” He sneered at him, while taking his black shirt off.

“That looks like a new tattoo.” The older guy pointed at the blue rose etched on his right shoulder.

“Not new. Got this a year ago.” Mino stopped and gritted his teeth. He doesn’t really want to have a chat with his half-brother now.

“Why are you here, Jiyong hyung?”

“I need your help.” Jiyong answered simply.

Mino let out a sarcastic laugh as he sat down on a stool in his kitchen.

“You need my help now? For what?”

“I need you to help me run the company. Take the retail business off my hands, Mino.” Jiyong stood next to him, looking serious.

“I’m not working for you.” The younger kid answered his hyung.

“Please, Mino. The company’s been having problems, and I needed to focus more on my job as CEO. I want you to take my position as Head of the Retail Business. It’s time for you to take a seat on the higher ups. Please consider this offer.”

“I’m perfectly fine being the CEO of my own business. Don’t drag me in your family’s mess.” Mino answered bluntly.

He stood up and started walking to his room.

 

“There’s something else. Jennie wants me to invite you for dinner this Friday.”

Mino stopped at the mention of his stepsister’s name.

“Jennie’s here?” He asked with a frown. Unlik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter