INSIDE THE BOARDROOM

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong straightened his tie before stepping out of the elevator, and walk to the board room.

Everyone seems to be inside now, except for one. Chaerin noticed it too, and quickly give the missing guy a call.

After five minutes, they were greeted cheerfully by Seungri, the Head of Entertainment Media.

He sat next to Chaerin, who rolled her eyes at the sight of him.

 

Jiyong presided the meeting, as each heads of businesses gave their quarterly reports. Jiyong particularly asked for a detailed breakdown this time, as he tries to see through possible gaps and holes on why they are suffering a great loss for the past year.

Lee Chaerin, Head of Public and Legal Relations also reported about their existing and pending contracts with clients and other businesses, as part of Jiyong’s thorough investigation.

The meeting was about to be wrapped when Yang Hyunsuk, co-owner and President of the company cleared his throat.

“Jiyong, I think you forgot to address something else.”

He looked puzzled at what the old man just said.

“I heard you’re leaving the Retail Business position.” He was strangely smiling as he said it.

Jiyong nodded his head, as he smiled on how this man knew about it in an instant. He has only shared this info to his friends.

He looked around the room and saw Seungri looking uneasy in his seat. He may have been the one to tell the old man about it

 

The truth is, he’s been suspecting YHS as the mole within the company. Afterall, YG Enterprise was his company, until Jiyong’s father bought majority of the shares, handing them its ownership.

YHS assumed the position as President since then, but was requested by the board to take the CEO position for a time when Mr. Kwon fell sick.

His will later on revealed that Jiyong will take his position as CEO, when he gets m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter