FIRSTS

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes.”

The word came out but her body is not ready. She’s trembling and drowning in different emotions - happy, nervous, giddy, nervous, ecstatic, and nervous.

He did not know about it though, so he just kept on leaning forward to capture her lips.

It was a smack, and her senses can already only feel him.

He then moved back and surveyed her face. Is he disappointed?

Her question was answered in an instant when Mino held the back of her neck closer to him, his lips slightly parted. He smiled upon their contact and that made her place a hand on his shoulder.

He tilted his head to the other side and her lower lip. Her hand immediately moved to the side of his neck. She can feel his breath getting warmer on her lips, and it’s making her open up to him.

This is not just a kiss.

This is her first kiss.

 

********

 

When she dated Sehun, it took him a week before finding the courage to kiss her cheeks. On their third week, he boldly pecked her lips, and that was it. She found it sweet at that time.

Her heart fluttered on how delicate he’s treating her.

That’s why it broke her that it only took one night for her sister to sleep with him.

 

But that’s all in the past now.

She may lack in experience, but at least Mino certainly knows what he’s doing.

 

*********

 

This is not his first kiss.

 

His first was with Jieun. They were just 13 and she was his classmate. She was his first crush and he just wants to leave Yongin with the memory of his first kiss. It was when Mrs. Kwon asked him to live with them.

Although he has declared his feelings for Dara, Mino still met girls and went on dates. His first girlfriend is Sunmi.

They were classmates in high school and she was the prettiest girl in the class. Some of the guys kept saying that she only agreed to be his girlfriend because he is half a Kwon.

They dated for a year, and Mino actually felt that she genuinely liked him. Their first kiss was during their prom. She was walking with him inside the campus, and into the gates. He just stopped under a lamp post and held her hand. She turned to him and he just went for a full smack on her lips.

In college, he met and fell in love with Heeyun. It was around the time Dara was busy in med school. She’s older, wiser and bolder than him. They spent days and nights talking about arts. She was an arts student and a great writer too. She would read him her poems and let the confusing words express her true emotions for him.

She taught him how to kiss. How to angle his head to capture her lips fully, how to find the right moment to hold her closer to his lips, and how to explore the depths of kissing using his tongue.

Then came his Italian fling with a Japanese tourist, Sana. She was pretty, shy, yet very provocative. Her kisses can transform from affectionate to . His last memory with her was enough for him to get through Dara and Jiyong's engagement.

 

They all differ, and so did Joohyun’s.

Hers was special. Her lips are soft, a little hesitant too. But she makes him feel satisfied even from the moment their lips brushed in contact. It ignited a spark within him that he has not felt before. He feels welcomed, if that’s even possible to describe a kiss.

He kissed her without any doubts in his heart. No other woman lingering at the back of his head. No hesitations. He only wanted her.

 

********

 

Joohyun breathed heavily, as their lips parted but he wants more.

He kept his eyes on her, and she allowed herself to melt under his gaze.

Mino moved closer and laced his fingers on her hair. parted and that’s when he kissed her again, gentle and inviting.

His tongue started to do its work, and Joohyun grabbed a fistful of his hair. That just elevated his want to taste every corner of .

He was kissing her aggressively. He held her face in both his hands as he guided her deeper into their kiss.

Joohyun’s hand slowly held his hand and subtly moved it away from her face. She wanted to stop.

He may have scared her on where this could lead them. He took one mouthful of kiss on her lips before letting her go.

 

She looks flushed but a happy smile is planted on her face.

“Hello, girlfriend.” Mino told her.

She laughed at the teenage-like drama Mino is pulling up right now, but she actually finds it sweet.

“Hi, boyfriend.”

 

********

 

“Thanks for doing this, Taehyun. I wouldn’t have bothered you if Hanbin isn’t busy with his school works.”

Mino asked the guy to troubleshoot an error on the BP app.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter