PILLOW TALKS

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino welcomed Joohyun inside the Dungeon. It was her first time back since they became a couple.

“Why am I nervous? This isn’t even my first time to see them.”

She squeezed Mino’s hand who was laughing at her. He brought her to the patio first to calm her down.

“You look pale.”

All of a sudden, Mino grabbed her for a kiss. He was smiling as their lips met because Joohyun is already used to them being this intimate now.

After their heated moment, Joohyun really blushed. “I think I look like a tomato now.”

“Oh, I love tomatoes.” Mino replied while pinching her nose.

 

Jennie cleared and Mino slowly let go of Joohyun’s waist.

“Unnie, how are you?” She asked her crimson-faced friend.

“Feeling hot, actually.” She muttered back while they hugged.

Jennie laughed so hard, making Mino frown.

“What are you two talking about there?”

“Nothing.” Joohyun answered him.

“Come here, my tomato bae.” He said while holding her close to him. They walked into the dining hall and Mino’s hand slipped from her waist to her hand.

The move made her feel ticklish.

 

“Hi, Joohyun! It’s nice to see you two together.” Dara welcomed them, her eyes warmed up to a smile.

She leaned to give her a hug and to whisper something. “Thank you for making Mino so happy.”

Joohyun stared happily at Dara after their hug. Jiyong extended his hand to her and she took it. “Welcome back to the Dungeon.”

She laughed at the mention of their mansion’s name, but her nerves are still creeping up on her. Mino pulled a chair for her, and Aunt Minjung started to usher the other maids to bring out the dishes.

“Good evening, Aunt Minjung.” Joohyun greeted her, who winked back at her and Mino.

“Please enjoy the dinner prepared by our Chef Song.” The old lady announced to them.

It was a Korean spread. Mino has been improving his local recipes with the help of Aunt Minjung so he can cook it for his girlfriend on the daily.


 

“Your danhobakbap really improved a lot, Mino.” Dara exclaimed, as she scooped out a spoonful of rice inside the cooked pumpkin.

“Thank god the rice is cooked perfectly. Last time you made this, I felt like a chicken pecking rice grains on my plate.” Jennie said, making Dara and Joohyun laugh.

“Is it really safe to eat?” Jiyong asked Jennie, as if starting a scene with her.

“You too, hyung?” Mino pouted his lips and turned to his girlfriend. “Don’t believe them, bae.”

“I’m actually starting to doubt your cooking skills now, Chef Song.” She answered, trying to keep a straight face.

“Aunt Minjung actually gave me an important tip, and I’m not sharing it with you.” He scowled at them.

“No problem with me. I can just ask her to cook for us.” Jiyong said while surveying the annoyed reaction of his brother.

Dara smiled back at Mino. “I can just ask her, you know.”

“Please make me look cool in front of my girlfriend.” He begged them.

Joohyun laughed along with them. It’s really nice to see Mino get roasted by his family, since he likes doing it to her.

 

Jennie beamed at Joohyun who has started to be comfortable around them now. She’s happy for her as she glowed more beautiful every day since they became a couple.

“Why are you staring at me, Jen?” Joohyun said in a small voice, looking a bit conscious.

“Nothing, unnie. I’m just glad you started wearing contact lenses now. Your eyes are really pretty.” Jennie told her, making her blush.

“I didn’t really intend to switch from my glasses, but your brother nagged me to do it. It was all Mino’s fault.” She informed everyone at the table.

“It’s hard to kiss her with her glasses on.” Mino said while giving Joohyun the cutest eye smile. Jiyong tried his best not to laugh at his brother’s stupid comment and Dara almost threw her chopsticks at him.

“Stop acting cool, oppa. We know you stepped on unnie’s eyeglass because you were dancing to the theme song of Spongebob Squarepants.” Jennie tried her best to say this while laughing so hard.

 

They were at Joohyun’s place that time, sitting on the floor and browsing through Netflix.

Mino played an episode of the famous sponge character and started dancing to amuse Joohyun. She have just removed her glasses then to rub her eyes when Mino accidentally stepped on it.

Since buying her eyeglass would take a week before it gets delivered to her, Mino urged her to use contact lenses, instead of going to work blindly for a week.

She then got used to it, and so did the people at their office.

 

Jiyong was laughing so hard after Joohyun told them the real story.

It was a fun dinner and Joohyun has finally eased herself with the Kwons. Jiyong invited her again for dinner, hoping that Hanbin can join them next time.


********

 

Mino drove her home and he was in a good mood. He kept holding her hand while driving, whenever he can.

She sat there enjoying his sweet gestures, and is actually waiting for his usual naughty remarks.

 

The truth is, she has started to feel more drawn to him after that scene with Suzy.

Mino has become more touchy too. He’d start playing with her hand, then would wrap his arm around her, massaging her sides. Lately, he started the habit of whispering dangerously close to her ears sending shivers all over her body.

She may have no experience in making love with a man, but she is aware of the unusual feelings he is giving her.

 

As soon as they arrive at her place, Joohyun made a quick trip to the kitchen for a glass of water. Somehow, Mino has made her feel thirsty again.

She gasped in surprise when Mino hugged her from behind. He rested his chin on her shoulder and started talking.

“Thank you for joining my family for dinner, bae.”

She turned to face him and placed her hands on each side of his face. “Why are you being so clingy, bub?”

She just found a new nickname to match his bae, inspired by the Spongebob incident.

He bit his lip before giving her a kiss. “I just want to feel my bae closer to me.” He then buried his face on her neck and that gave her goosebumps.

 

Joohyun can feel his breath on her neck and her knees started feeling weak.

She closed her eyes and whispered back to him. “Do you want to sleep here tonight?”

Sleep? Damn it, Joohyun.

He tightened his hug on her and she can sense that he’s smiling when he said, “I’d like to sleep with you tonight.”

 

*******

 

Mino cannot contain the happiness he’s feeling right now. Joohyun was just in the shower and his mind is racing.

Should he make the move? They don’t talk about it, but he can sense that Joohyun is inexperienced.

He doesn’t want to force her, but his yearning to elevate their intimacy to the next level is slowly overpowering him. And now, she has finally allowed him to stay the night.

He was deep in his thoughts when she emerged from the bathroom. Seeing his girlfriend fresh from the shower is driving him crazy.

Her skin glowed brighter and her natural scent invaded his senses. She threw a towel at him and asked if he wants to wash up too.

 

He stood up and went inside to cool off his desires. He needs to think this through. He can’t just let himself get carried away.

He then stepped out without realizing he doesn’t have his shirt on.

 

“I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter