ONLY GIRL

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was busy cross checking the references she used for her final paper, the only thing separating her from her diploma. After all the hard work and crazy schedule she had to do with Blackpink, she’s thankful that his brother decided for her to leave the project for the meantime.

After her graduation, she will definitely aim to get a position in Marketing. She’s already talked to Anda about this a lot, and she even dropped hints at her brother.

 

It was getting dark outside the library when someone sat beside her. “Jendeukie, let’s go home.”

It was Soyeon, her best friend.They have known each other since they were kids, and along with Jisoo, they have always been attached to the hip. Soyeon even almost followed her in Australia, but her father found out about her secret boyfriend.

 

“Where’s your boyfriend? He should drag you away from here.” Soyeon complained as she look around for Hanbin.

“He’s already done with his paper so he’s helping out Raesung.” She casually told her friend.

“Oh, is that the guy whose paper is sent as an entry for investors in Japan?”

Jennie hummed a reply as a group of girls came in and sat next to them.

 

“Hi, Jen!” It was Park Jihyo, her known frenemy.

“Hey,” She waved back anyway.

“Still on your papers?” It was a question Jennie knows will lead to a bigger issue, so she answered carefully.

“Yes. Just checking it for the third time.” She smiled sweetly at her.

“Oh, is that a case study about Blackpink?” Jihyo is now all over her desk, checking the papers. Soyeon nudged Jennie lightly. “Do you want me to drag her away?”

Jennie just smiled back at her. Jihyo really is just all talk, she can handle her. But it seemed like she was on to something else.

“It must be nice to have your work easily executed because, well, your half a Kwon.” This made Jennie glare at her in an instant.

She tilted her head to the side and looked at the squad she had with her. She saw Mina, Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun.

Right. Of course, Dahyun is here. Hanbin’s dear ex-girlfriend.

“It’s a great privilege, really. But it didn’t happen with just a blink, Jihyo. We all worked hard for it. And seriously, you really have to drop that half a Kwon reference now. Cheer up, babe.” She said as she started to collect her things. Soyeon cleared .

“Ok, es. Anyone else got something to say?” She barked at them.

“Have you read Dahyun’s feasibility study, Jennie?” Chaeyoung asked with a sarcastic smile on her face. Jennie saw Dahyun smirk. They are up to something.

“I haven’t. I don’t really go over other people’s business.”

“I think you should. It’s actually quite similar to your BLACKPINK thingy. But Dahyun has been working on that for three years already. Tzuyu’s family is even looking to in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter