Don't Cry

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Monday morning arrived too quickly. I really didn't want to get out from the warmth of my blanket engulfing my body. I groaned as I finally hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. I didn't want to see Sunni or neither Kim brothers, but I needed to turn in my letter of resignation. I had it written out the morning after our little encounter at my workplace on Friday night, which I really wanted to forget.

When I got to Kim's Corporation, I ran into Jin. He was waiting for the elevator and I went and stood behind him.

Why did I have to run into Jin first thing in the morning?

He saw me, but he didn't bother to greet me like how he usually did in the past. I was a little sad and hurt. My heart was yearning to hear his voice. Just a simple 'Hello,' but I didn't hear anything from him and memories of Friday night just pained me even more. I can't change his opinion on me. It will probably only make him dislike me more if I was consistent and kept bugging him about the smoking incident.

Once the elevator open, he steps in first followed by a few others who arrived shortly after I did. I went in last but squeezed my way into the back corner. I wanted to be as far away as possible from Jin. The elevator almost closed shut, but a hand could be seen stopping the door.

When it opened back up, I saw that it was Taehyung. He walks in and I prayed that he wouldn't see me. Well, luck wasn't on my side because he noticed me and automatically moved towards the back next to me.

"Good morning Jisoo," he called out cheerfully to me.

I only nodded back to answer him.

"Aren't you going to say 'good morning' to your Oppa?"

Everyone, except Jin, turned their heads in our direction. They all looked as shocked as I was. I glared at the younger brother who's grin was only getting wider.

"I will not call you Oppa, Mr. Kim Taehyung," I silently hissed back to him through clenched teeth.

"Why not? We were supposed to help each other, right?"

My mind went back to last Friday night after Jin and Sunni had left.

'You want him just as much as I want Sunni. We can be of help to one another. How about it?'

I shook the memory out of my head.

"I never said I was going to help you."

This whole situation just got uncomfortable for me. Jin was in the same elevator as us and here was his younger brother openly asking me to help him snatch h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter