Flashback Pt. 1

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be a flashback chapter but from Taehyung's POV. Heads up, it's going to be a looooooooong chapter with a lot, I quote "A LOT" of repeated scenes from all the previous chapters. So you may or may not need a refresher by re-reading the chapters. I hope you enjoy this chapter from Taehyung's POV.

*Chapter 5 - Leave Me Alone*

"I believe you."

She quickly wiped away her tears and turned towards me. I knew why she was having a hard time breathing. Only Hyung that could make her wheeze heavily in that way.

"A smoker wouldn't be having trouble breathing when smoking so I believe you when you said you don't smoke."

"Thank you Taehyung."

"Call me Taehyung Oppa."

"Taehyung Oppa?"

"Ne. I'm still older than you by a year. I would like to be friends with you. You're a really interesting girl, you know that?"

"Thanks, but I'll no longer be working for Kim's Corporation. I'm putting in my letter of resignation on Monday. Have a good night sir."

She started to head towards the door and pulled it open and I hurried after her pushing the door to close it shut. She turned around and I realized we were inches apart. She was so beautiful in front of me. She cutely tries to escape from me but I caught her by her arm and pulled her back. I pinned her to the door and I was going insane on the inside. I wanted to attack her lips. I wanted to taste her. How sweet would her kiss be? How soft would those lips feel? But I fought off the urge.

"You know, a lot of girls would die to be in your position right now. Are you telling me that you don't want to be friends with me?"

"I don't want anything to do with you Kim brothers or Sunni. So just leave me alone."

She was in denial. So I played a little game with her. I wanted to see how much she liked Hyung. I moved in close to her.

"You like my Hyung, don't you?"

Just the mentioned of Jin Hyung and she started breathing heavily again. I let out a small laugh.

"I knew it. I've seen the way you stare at Jin Hyung. I can see the envy in your eyes. You want him just as much as I want Sunni. We can be of help to one another. How about it?"

She must think I'm a disgusting person to be wanting my brother's girlfriend. I only want her so I can break her. I'm not at all attracted to Sunni. Jisoo pushed me hard and I back up away from her.

"You're wrong. I don't like your Hyung. I never did and I never will. I only took on this job because I needed the money, but no amount of money would keep me here working for your messed up family."

And she left. I stayed behind and a sad broken smile falls on my face.

"Hyungsu-nim, I can't fall in love with you... Otherwise, our family would really become a messed up family."

**********

*Chapter 6 - Don't Cry*

The elevator door almost closed shut on me but I caught it before it completely closed. I walked in and noticed that Hyung and Jisoo were both in the elevator. Jisoo was in the back of the elevator. I immediately squeezed through and stood next to her.

"Good morning Jisoo," I called out to her.

She nodded back to answer me. I knew Hyung was listening to us so I purposely said even louder to get his attention.

"Aren't you going to say 'good morning' to your Oppa?"

"I will not call you Oppa, Mr. Kim Taehyung," she silently said through clenched teeth back at me. She was so cute. I couldn't help but some more.

"Why not? We were supposed to help each other, right?"

"I never said I was going to help you."

"Never say never. I want to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter