Alone

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...let me at least make her happy this way."

Yoongi watched Taehyung earnestly begging. His own heart softening up to the crying boy. Now that he took a good look at Taehyung, he saw that he's lost a lot of weight. His eyes were red but underneath those reddening eyes were dark circles. Yoongi couldn't help but think how much he's changed from the last time he saw Taehyung. He seemed to be sick and not getting enough sleep.

Yoongi had a hard time deciding what he should do. Here was Taehyung asking him not to expose his way of making Jisoo happy, but knowing Jisoo, she would be disappointed in Taehyung and Yoongi for letting this happened.

"Taehyung, you should let Jin and Jisoo know what you've been doing. That way you wouldn't have to secretly do all this behind their back."

Taehyung silently wipes his tears away while his eyes glued onto the floor knowing that what Yoongi had said was the right thing to do, but he's already in too deep to come clean now. He's scared of both their judgments on him. He wouldn't be able to bear it if they found out the truth and still didn't forgive him.

"And also... I met up with Sunni recently. I asked her for a second chance. I want to make it work between us again. I want to love her properly now so I need you to end things with her before she finds out about your revenge plan and hurt even more."

Taehyung's head snapped back up to the older male. Hearing what Yoongi had just asked him, he found another way to keep himself behind closed doors. This was Taehyung's only option now. He knows it's wrong, but he's not ready to come clean to Jin or Jisoo yet.

Taehyung got down on the floor onto his knees with his head lowered as he desperately pleaded to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, I'll leave Sunni. I'll even help you win Sunni back. Please just don't tell Jin Hyung or Jisoo anything. Jebal..."

Another dilemma hits Yoongi hard in the face. He wanted to correct everything and have Taehyung be cleared of his name. He wanted to have a talk with his sister too to admit who she really was to Jin. There was too much hidden truth. Taehyung almost got him when he mentioned leaving Sunni. Yoongi sighed out loudly before answering Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I don't need your help. I'll win her heart myself. I just want you to stop whatever it is that you are doing and tell everyone the truth."

Taehyung's eyes darken as he stares at the floor. Yoongi wasn't going to help him. Although he really didn't want to, he was going to use Sunni against Yoongi.

"Then..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter