Goodbye

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Just a little warning that there is some profanity in this chapter.***

Jisoo POV

"I like you Jisoo."

"Huh?" I wasn't sure how to respond to him. What I really didn't understand was why the sudden confession. I thought he liked Sunni.

"Thank you for being my friend and getting Hyung to finally hang out with me. I never get to spend time with him anymore," he cheekily smiled at me.

A small smile grew on my lips and it soon turned into a wide grin. I understood what he meant to say. He doesn't like 'like' me. I was right about him. This boy just needed a friend. He was probably lonely without his Hyung hanging out with him.

Jin was occupied by his girlfriend that Taehyung feels left out. The way his eye lit up like a little kid walking into a candy store when he saw Jin was just adorable. I just couldn't see him as a bad guy that Jin had warned me of. It made me wonder if the younger brother just wanted to take Sunni away from the older because he was jealous of her spending more time with him.

Jin gently hit the younger brother on the back of his head before scolding him.

"Yah, you little punk! Stop telling lies, I still do hang out with you. Now stop whining and bothering Jisoo. She must be hungry now."

"Oh, right. Sorry, Jisoo. I just got a little too excited about Hyung joining us."

"It's okay Taehyung. I can leave you two to go alone if you want. I'll just grab a sandwich from the little cafe in the company."

I turned and started to walk away from the two but they both called out to me in unison.

"No. Don't leave."

Taehyung gently jogged to my side and grabs my shoulders and pushed me out of the building as Jin followed closely by. We made it to Taehyung's car and got in. He drove us to a cafe nearby. We ordered food and sat down in a booth by the window.

Jin sat across from me while Taehyung sat next to me. I watch the two bicker and laugh about random things. They had so many inside jokes that I didn't even understand what they were talking about or why they were laughing. I just awkwardly laughed along just so I wouldn't look like a clueless idiot. I found out too that Jin apparently likes to tell a lot of dad jokes. Taehyung would laugh until there were tears in his eyes at Jin's joke.

"Hyung, I miss times like this. Can't you just hang out with me like this once in a while?"

"You know I can't much now Taehyung. I've still got a lot to learn from dad to take over the company. And Sunni-"

"Sunni, Sunni, Sunni! Why is she always first on your mind? What about me? I'm your little brother. When we were younger, you always played with me. Now you ignore me and don't even pick up my calls as much anymore."

Who would have thought an adult whining about his brother not spending time with him would be so adorable.

"I'll try to find more time to spend with you Taetae. How about I come over and we play Overwatch this weekend?"

Taehyung's face lit up at his older brother's request.

"Really?!! No Sunni? Just the two of us?"

"No Sunni. Just the two of us like before. I promise."

I giggled out loud to myself and both brothers turned to look at me. They probably have forgotten that I was there.

"Oh, sorry Jisoo. It's just that even though we're brothers, we don't get to see each other besides at work. Hyung moved out a while ago and doesn't live with us anymore. And when we're at the company, we have to act all proper and I can't even joke like how I want with Hyung," Taehyung cutely said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay. I understand. You don't need to apologize for something like this."

We finished eating and headed back to the company. We said our 'see you laters' and each went on our own way to finish our work for the day. I was smiling for the rest of the day and was in such a great mood.

After work at Kim's Corporation, I went home to eat and change for my night job. When I arrived at work, my boss asked me to go to his other bar on the other side of town to help bartend for the night. Someone had rented out the place and more workers were in demand there than here. He told me that he would pay me double for traveling there and staying until 2 AM so I agreed.

While working the night away, I never expected that the person who rented the bar would be Kang Jisung. It was around midnight when I noticed him. He and Sunni were both drunk and grossly dancing on the dance floor.

"All drinks are on me tonight so drink up!"

I could hear Jisung yelling at the top of his lungs while he held his beer bottle high. The whole bar cheered and applaud and afterward, they all poured their beer down their throat. Everyone was starting to get drunk and I was overworked. I just wanted the night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter