Believe In Me

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Today's mission is to get Sunni to come see Jin. I haven't heard or seen neither Sunni or Taehyung ever since the day of the car accident. I didn't want to find out either since I know I might go berserk and just murder the two for being so cruel to Jin.

After Jin has fallen asleep, I left the hospital and went to Sunni's apartment. Once I arrived outside her door, I brought my hand up to ring her doorbell, but I stopped myself. I had a bad feeling that I shouldn't be here right now. With all my encounter with her and the guys she was with, I was afraid that she might be with a different guy this time.

I let out a long breath and rung the doorbell while waiting for her to open the door. I bit my lips nervously hoping that she would be alone. I still had a tiny bit of hope that maybe she does love Jin and she had just been feeling guilty about how she has been treating Jin.

The door soon opened, but it wasn't Sunni who opened it. My eye widens as tears slowly started to form in my eyes. Tears of hurt and anger at the male. He was half with only his pants on. He looked shocked to see me standing there for a split second before his facial expression turned back into an evil grin.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here?"

The smirk that was plastered on his face slowly started to fade when he saw that my tears had left my eyes. I really didn't want to believe that it was him of all people.

"Jisoo.."

His voice was soft, almost comforting me. But it was all lies.

"I'm here to see Sunni, not you. Where is she Taehyung?"

"Taehyungie, who is it?" Sunni called out as she made her way to the door. She let out a scoffed laugh when she saw me and rolled her eyes at me.

"What are you doing here Jisoo? Why are you always ruining my moments?"

I grimaced in disgust at what the two was probably doing before I came here.

"I came to ask you to go see Jin at the hospital. He's been asking for you nonstop. He really misses you, but I can clearly see you no longer care about him."

I met gaze with Taehyung who looked hurt by what I had just said. Sunni just laughed out loud at me.

"If you can clearly see, then get lost. Stop bothering us."

"I will, but I need you to go see Jin with me. Just one last time for him. You need to end the relationship between the two of you if you are choosing Taehyung. Cut him out of your life properly first so he will stop waiting for you."

"Oh sweetie. No one will want a blind and broke man. Let him hang on to the memories of us and think that someone still cares about him."

"I care for him," my voice was barely a whisper. The tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"So go and end your relationship with him so he can finally move on from you Sunni. Stop it now before he finds out about you two and hurt even more."

I probably looked like a crying mess now, but I just wanted them both out of his life. They don't deserve Jin's love. I must have hit a soft spot in the two. They both looked at me painfully with regret in their eyes for a second before Sunni replied.

"Then just tell him the truth. Tell him I'm with Taehyungie and that I no longer want him. Break his heart so that he can move on from me. With me out of the picture, you can mend his broken heart."

I didn't want Jin to find out about Taehyung and Sunni. It will just break him even more than he is already. I could see that I wasn't going to get through to these two so I just turned around and left. I didn't need to waste any more of my tears and breath on them.

I don't know what lies I'm going to tell Jin this time, but I need to come up with something quick. My sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter