Private Nurse

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

The sun was setting and it had gotten darker outside, but I refused to leave Jin alone. I wasn't scheduled to work tonight so I called home and told a little white lie to my parents and Yoongi Oppa. I told them that I picked up a late shift tonight at the bar and will sleep over at a friend's house who was nearby.

I sat next to Jin as he slept peacefully and couldn't help but think to myself how I didn't want him to wake up. If he just continued to sleep, then he wouldn't have to wake up to his family and lover betraying him. I brought my hands up and held his hand that was next to me and regretted ever having that thought.

"I'm sorry Jin, for have such thoughts towards you. I just don't want you to hurt anymore. I want to take all your pain away from you. Let me suffer in your place instead," I gently whispered to him as I gently rub his hand in mine. I laid my head down on his bed and just watched on as he slept. The tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes. I closed my eyes and soon cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to gentle touches on my face. My eyes opened when I realized that it couldn't have been anyone else but Jin. I was still holding his hand in mine and he held on tightly. His free hand was caressing my cheek. He positioned himself so that he was laying on the bed facing me. Soon, his hand traveled down to my lips and his thumb gently my bottom lip.

My heart sped at the speed of light as I tried hard not to make any sudden movements to let him know I was awake. His face slowly moved in closer towards mine and I tightly shut my eyes and held my breath.

I felt his lips on mine soon after. My eyes fluttered opened wide in shock at the sudden kiss and my heart pounded even harder than earlier in my chest. I let out tiny small breaths trying not to freak out at what had just happened when he pulled away from me. Since he was so close to me I was afraid he would notice how fast my heart had increased.

His dark brown orbs were staring at me, but he wasn't seeing me. He was seeing someone else and I knew who it was.

"In a split second, I've become a blind man. Will you still stay by my side?" He silently whispered to me while his hand went back to my cheek. I unconsciously nodded 'yes' to answer him. He shot back up in glee as he called out to me.

"Sunni? Choi Sunni are you awake?"

His smiles only widen as I slowly got up and silent tears fell down my cheeks. I let go of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter