One Minute

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I must really be going crazy. I'm hallucinating that it's you who's here with me. I miss you, Min Jisoo...

Energy completely drained from Taehyung's body as his thoughts were filled with nothing but Jisoo. A small smile falls upon his face as he imagines that Jisoo was the one who was next to him wiping the sweats off his head. Her touches were light and gentle as if afraid she was going to hurt him.

Jisoo notices his half-opened eyelids for a second, before he falls back onto the couch, seemingly exhausted from his fever. She instantly leans down lower towards his face and reaches out to wipe some more sweat off his forehead. She gently felt his forehead to see if his fever had gone down.

"Taehyung, are you feeling better?" She softly speaks as she moves her hand down to his cheek.

"Are you hungry? I can make you some rice porridge if you like."

He hears her, thinking he's gone mad. He's even hearing her voice too now. With his eyes still shut and thinking that it was Sunni, he gently grabs her hand that was caressing his cheek. It was warm and soft. It didn't feel like Sunni's clammy and cold hand. He slowly opens his eyes once again and this times he opened them up fully and saw that it was indeed Jisoo who was leaning in close to him with a towel in her hand. His eyes moved to his hand that was holding hers. He's shocked to see that it was really Jisoo. He blinks but no matter how many times he opens his eyes back up, it was Jisoo.

He immediately lets go of her hand and she leaned back to let him sit up.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here?"

Jisoo had forgotten why she came in the first place the moment she saw a sick Taehyung. With his question just now, she recalls but didn't think it was the right time to ask Taehyung anything since he was sick.

"I had something I wanted to know from you, but seeing that you are not well, I can wait until later."

Taehyung nods lightly and exhaustedly as he listens to her. He really wanted to know what she came for and how she knew where he lived, but he was too tired right now. He was hungry and his stomach was crying to be fed. Jisoo giggles as she hears the rumbling of his stomach, thinking to herself that Jin and Taehyung are so alike.

"Let me go make you something to eat so you'll have some energy. Rest for now, okay? I'll wake you up once the food is ready."

She gets up from the couch and heads towards the kitchen on a mission to make Taehyung some food. Taehyung doesn't rest instead, he watches as she cutely makes her way around the foreign kitchen trying to find all the stuff she needed. She was making so many adorable puzzled faces that Taehyung couldn't help but smile to himself as he admired her.

Jisoo eventually found all the ingredients she needed for making her rice porridge. While the porridge was boiling in the stove, she turned to look at Taehyung to see if he was resting, only to catch him staring at her. His eyes widen when he saw her looking at him. His cheeks turned red, not from the fever but from getting caught looking at her. He let his gaze wandered off to anything but her. He took a tiny glance back at Jisoo's face to see her glaring at him and he avoids eye contact with her again.

"Kim T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter