I Missed You

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know I'm insane for telling you now but, I'm in love with you Min Jisoo..."

Taehyung continues to sob as he rubs his wet tears all over Jisoo's shirt. His heart was going to explode if he doesn't tell her now.

Jisoo was left in shock. Her eyes widen as Taehyung clutches onto her waist, not really believing what she had just heard. Taehyung was in love with her? It doesn't make sense.

"Wha- I don't understand..." was all that Jisoo could let leave .

Taehyung doesn't answer but instead grips her even closer to him. His heart beating at a mile per second. He's already made up his mind to finally stop following behind Jin. He was going to be the leader of his own heart. Heck, even Yoongi said earlier to do whatever his heart tells him to. So now, he was going to follow his heart. His tiny muscle that bleeds and beats Jisoo's name. It was beating fast as he held her. Her closeness and warmth made his heart jerked.

And it was telling him to let go.

Something inside of him clicked after he read Sunni's letter. Her words of advice were written neatly down for Taehyung.

'Tell her that you love her Oppa. Let Jisoo know how much you care for her. Even if you are rejected in the end, as long as you were able to let her know your feelings.'

As long as she knows his feelings.

If Sunni could let Taehyung go, then Taehyung could do the same to Jisoo. As much as Sunni wanted to grow, so did Taehyung.

He let his breathing and sobs die down before finally loosening his grip on her tiny waist. He gently pulls on her hand to get her to sit down next to him and finally all truths that Taehyung had been holding back came pouring out. He never thought he would ever be able to tell her anything, but here he was saying everything from his own mouth.

From the moment he first saw her, to the moment he decided to make her his Hyungsu-nim, to all the lies of taking Sunni away from Jin, to being the person who has been giving her money from the survey that she won.

"Wait..."

Jisoo closes her eyes tightly shut for a second before opening them back up to look into Taehyung's swollen and red orbs.

"You never loved Sunni and you did all that for Jin? Why didn't you tell me sooner Taehyung? You let me believe you were a horrible person. I was so angry with you for hurting Jin."

"I know and I'm sorry. But I needed you to stay by Hyung's side. I needed you to care for him while I wasn't there. And that was why I created the survey. I'm so sorry for lying to you Jisoo. I just didn't know how else I could give you money for looking after Hyung all those time."

Jisoo could see the sincerity in Taehyung's eyes and she pulls the now weeping man back into her embrace.

"I was so sad back then Taehyung. I thought that my new friend that I had just made was really heartless. I was so hurt that you could be so cruel to Jin. But I know now. I know that you are the most lovable and adoring brother ever. You did all this because you care for Jin. I can understand that much..."

She paused before she's rubbing his back to comfort him.

"...and I'm sorry for not being able to return your feelings."

Taehyung nods into her shoulder as he let more tears fall.

"I know. I've always known how much you love Hyung. That was why I planned on not telling you how I felt, but I think I will live in regret for the rest of my life if I didn't at least let you know."

"I understand. Thank you Taehyung Oppa for everything you've done. But don't lie to me anymore you hear?"

Taehyung thought his heart was going to jump right out of his chest. He pulls away from the hug and innocently stares back at Jisoo.

"O-Oppa?" He thought he heard her wrong. Jisoo had always refused to call him Oppa and now he thought he was dreaming. His mouth was left agape.

"Yes, Taehyung Oppa. I decided to call you Oppa now," Jisoo answers him as she playfully pinches his right cheek.

Taehyung smiles as Jisoo lightly pinches his cheeks and his smiles only widen when he felt his other cheek getting nipped.

"Aigoo, why are you so cute Oppa," Jisoo teases as she tries to cheer up Taehyung.

And it was working.

Taehyung's heart melted at the sight before him. This was the same girl who he lied to and hurt, yet she easily forgave him and is even joking around with him.

"Does this mean that you will let Jin Hyung know that you are Min Jisoo?"

Jisoo's heart drops at the mention of the older brother. She lets go of Taehyung's cheeks and grew nervous. Here she was telling Taehyung not to lie to her, yet she still had her own lie. Taehyung noticed the quick change in Jisoo.

"Jisoo, you are planning on telling Hyung soon right?"

"Uhh, y-yeah. Um, I-I uhh, I'm just not sure when yet."

Jisoo tried to avoid eye contact with Taehyung. She turned her head away from him and closed her eyes. He noticed her weird behavior before gently grabbing her face and turning her to face him. Her wet eyes opened and a teardrop traveled lifelessly down her cheek.

Taehyung could feel his heart aching as Jisoo let her tears fall endlessly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter