Going Crazy

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Taehyung left Yoongi's room, he felt his fever kicking in rapidly. He grabbed his head as the pain slowly started to heighten. He had planned on going into work right after he dropped off the check for Jisoo, but things had changed.

Taehyung made a call to his mother to let her know that he wasn't feeling well and will be taking the day off. His mother worriedly asked him if he was okay, but he dismisses it saying it was just a minor headache. He asked his mother to take over for the day and she accepts.

When he arrived home, he loosens the tight tie around his neck, that was suffocating him, as he sat down on the couch. His phone rang and he took it out to answer it, but he saw that it was a number he didn't know. He tossed his phone aside since he doesn't pick up on numbers that he doesn't recognize. Soon his phone rang again showing the same number calling him. He ignored it until it rang once more, this time though it was Sunni who was calling him.

"Good morning Taehyung Oppa."

"Morning Sunni."

"Oppa where are you? How come I don't see you in the office yet? I have some good news that I wanted to share with you."

"Oh, sorry Sunni. I'm not coming into work today. I'm taking a day off to rest. I think I might be a little sick."

Sunni's heart dropped at the labored breathing from Taehyung. His deep hoarse voice worried her. She had just met Jin this morning and couldn't wait to see Taehyung and tell him the news of Jin but all thoughts flew right out the window once she heard Taehyung's voice.

"Oppa, why are you just telling me now?! Why didn't you call me sooner so that I wouldn't have come into work? I should be there to take care of you."

"It's okay Sunni. I'll be fine. Just stay at work. If I get worse I'll give you a call okay?"

"Ani Oppa. I'm coming to you. I don't want to wake you up when you are sleeping so leave the door open for me, okay? I'll quietly let myself in and care for you."

Taehyung just wanted to rest, but knowing Sunni's persistence, he agrees to let her come over before they hung up. And he could really use someone to care for him right now, even if it was Sunni. He got up from the couch and could feel his body feeling extra heavy. He dragged his feet to the front door and opens it up a tad bit for Sunni.

**********

Sunni exits Taehyung's office as soon as she got off the phone with Taehyung, only to run right into Mrs. Kim. She bows respectfully to the older woman before trying to escape only for Mrs. Kim to call out to Sunni.

"Secretary Choi, just the person I was looking for. Taehyung is not here today and I will need you to assist me instead today."

"Mrs. Kim! Uhhh, I can't I have to leave for the day-"

"But if you don't assist me then who will? I need you to stay today. We have an important meeting on how to increase our sales for the company. I cannot allow you to leave, at least not now. Accompany me to the meeting first and you may leave after."

Mrs. Kim was still clueless about Sunni and Taehyung's affair. Sunni wanted to leave to care for Taehyung, but her future mother-in-law was requesting for her to stay. She bowed her head down in respect to the older woman and agrees. As much as Sunni wanted to leave this very moment, she also wanted to leave Taehyung's mother with nothing but good impressions of herself. Mrs. Kim probably wouldn't agree to Sunni and Taehyung being together, especially since Sunni was once engaged to Jin.

I'm sorry Taehyung Oppa. Just wait a little while longer for me.

**********

Taehyung moves back onto the couch opened up the security app in his phone to set a timer to unlock the buzzer outside in 45 minutes for Sunni since it would take her about the same amount of time before she arrives. (I seriously just made this up. There is no app that does this, or is there? I wouldn't know. Lol...)

He tossed his phone onto the living room table and laid down on the couch. Taehyung closed his eyes and soon darkness falls upon him as he drifts off to sleep.

**********

Jisoo's POV

It was later in the afternoon when Jin and I had finished eating. He fell asleep shortly after and I went to clean up the mess I had made in his kitchen before leaving to look for Taehyung.

I stopped by Kim's Corporation and called the number that Jin had given me. He wouldn't pick up on me so I finally made my way inside the familiar building. I went up to the receptionist and asked to meet with Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim didn't come in today. His mother is here to take over for the day. I can schedule a meeting with Mrs. Kim for you if you'd like."

"No!" I blurted out a little too loud and startled the young lady. I quickly bowed to her and thanked her before leaving the building.

It was getting closer to my night shift at the bar and I couldn't reach Taehyung at all. I didn't want to bother Jin about where Taehyung could be either. And I also didn't want to worry him. The only person I could think of was Namjoon so I quickly caught a cab and went to work.

Once I arrived I went inside and found my boss. I asked him for Namjoon's number. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter