I'm Still Holding On

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung smiles at the text message that he had just sent Jisoo before putting his phone away in his pocket. He held Haeun's hand and the two made their way to their cars. He playfully swung Haeun's hand with glee as he drags her along and she just giggles as she let her boyfriend enjoy the moment.

He stops in his track, which caused Haeun to halt her steps as well.

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

Taehyung soon turns around and his wide boxy grin was plastered on his face. Haeun blankly stares back at her boyfriend with confusion in her brows.

"I think it's time for my reward," Taehyung playfully swings their interlock hands back and forth. He pulls on her hand and soon she was in his arms. He leans down to kiss Haeun, but she had turned her head, resulting in Taehyung kissing her right cheek.

"Wae?!!" Taehyung whines like a little kid, not happy that he missed her lips.

"Nah-uh. You get no reward yet until the mission is complete."

"The mission is going to be completed soon. I want my reward now," He tries again for another kiss, only for Haeun to put her hands up to block it.

"Nope. No reward until your brother and Jisoo are together as a couple and in love."

"But they are in love with each other!"

"You know what I mean Oppa. Stop trying to cheat."

Taehyung groans in disapproval. He was impatient and he wanted Haeun now.

"You're a bad girl, Park Haeun! A very bad girl!" Taehyung hmphs as he let go of the girl's hand to cross his arms over his chest as he sends little cute glares at her. She giggles at her boyfriend's childlike attitude.

Wanting to tease the poor boy a little more, she purposely bites her bottom lip letting a small mewl of a moan out as she slowly releases the nip.

"I know I'm a bad girl. So if you'll be a good boy and wait until the mission is complete, you'll get your reward."

It was difficult for Taehyung to watch her bite her lip and not do anything about it. But he wanted his reward and oh he knew exactly what he wanted when it was complete.

"I'm a good boy, so I'll wait."

Taehyung smiles at Haeun and the two interlock their hands before resuming to their cars. Since they both drove their own cars to Jin's place, they decided to drop off Haeun's car at her place first before they went to get lunch.

Taehyung followed Haeun back to her home and once they dropped off her car they went to get some food. They had just finished eating when Taehyung's phone beeped. He took out his phone and saw that he received a text message from Yoongi.

'Meet me at Namjoon's bar.'

Min Yoongi. Taehyung didn't forget about him. He had actually wanted to meet with Yoongi since their encounter earlier in the morning. He let out a small smile at the text before telling Haeun that he needed to leave to go see Yoongi.

"I'm sorry babe, but we have to leave now. I'll drop you off at home first and then I need to meet with Yoongi Hyung."

"Yoongi? Jisoo's brother right?"

Taehyung nods and Haeun smiles remembering Taehyung's story of Yoongi.

"Let's go. I'm sure you want to see him and talk things out with him too."

After dropping Haeun off at home, Taehyung made his way over to Namjoon's bar. When he entered, he spotted Yoongi sitting at the bar with Namjoon on the other end pouring a drink for Yoongi.

Taehyung made his way over and dramatically sat down with a heavy sigh on an empty seat next to Yoongi.

"You're here," Yoongi says once he turns to see the younger seated next to him. He turns back to Namjoon who was still pouring his drink. He quickly gulps it down before asking Namjoon for another one.

"Yoongi Hyung, that's whiskey on the rocks. You should be sipping on it slowly. Why are you drinking it as if it's a shot?"

"Cause I feel like it. Give me another one Namjoon. And one for Taehyung too."

**********

He wanted to be loved by this girl that was next to him and he wanted her to love him as Min Jisoo.

His eyes locked onto hers.

"Min Jisoo, why are you lying to me?"

Jin massaged gentle circles into her cheeks as he gazed dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter