Delete

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo stood underneath the warm water of Jin's showerhead and doesn't move. She let the water fall endlessly down as they kiss her face. Her eyes shut closed as she took in the warmth.

Finally realizing that she wasn't at her dorm, she quickly scrubs her body from head to toe and cleaned up before shutting the water off. She stepped out of the bathtub and grabbed the towel that was hanging up next to the tub.

She dried her body from the wetness and wrapped the towel around her tiny body. She looks at her reflection in the mirror and took a few deep breaths and gave herself a pep talk to gain her confidence back up.

"You can do it Jisoo. You need to tell him. Let's do this...... I can't do this!"

She freaks out before pacing back in forth like an insane person.

"I can't! I can't do it."

Jisoo turns on the faucet and splashed some cold water all over her face. Her heart speeding with so much intensity before she looks at herself in the mirror again.

"You have to tell him Jisoo. You love him don't you?"

It was as if she was talking to another version of herself. Her reflection was well composed and confident. She was staring straight back at Jisoo.

"Do you love Jin?"

"Of course I love him. I love him so much."

"Then tell him Jisoo. Tell him the truth and tell him how much you love him."

She nods to herself before placing a hand over her chest. She moved into Jin's room and grabbed one of his white t-shirt and a pair of his boxer. With no bra on and only his boxer and a white tee, she slowly exited his room as she made her way back to Jin who was waiting for her.

I can do this. I can tell him. I can-

Jisoo stops in her track once she heard another female voice coming from the living room. She sneakily tiptoed towards the living room to see that Sunni had dropped by. Her eyes widen as she hid and waited for Sunni to leave before showing herself up to Jin and telling him anything. As Jisoo waited she overheard the two talking.

"He doesn't love me Oppa. He's in love with someone else..."

Jisoo could hear Sunni's voice crack as she talks about the man she loved.

"I was careless and opened my heart back up to another man who doesn't even love me. I was foolish and desperate to have someone to lean on, but I finally realized that in order to love anyone, I should learn to love myself."

Jin was speechless. He wasn't sure how to respond to the now crying girl.

"Sunni. I'm sorry to hear."

"It's okay Oppa. I deserved it. I'll think of it as my karma for hurting you. I loved him, but with every closed door, another opens. The one who was made for me will one day arrive, but until then I'm done looking for him. For now, I'll concentrate on myself."

Sunni wipes her tears away as she let out a loud and satisfying sigh. Jin smiles at Sunni before she returns the smile back.

"So, how's the girlfriend been treating you?" Sunni asked suddenly.

She saw a pair of a girl's sneaker by the door so she had a hunch that Jin's girlfriend was over. Sunni didn't want to intrude, but she couldn't help but be curious as to who Minji might be.

"Minji? She's perfect. I'm so in love with her Sunni, you don't know how happy I've been these days because she's in my life..."

Jisoo's could feel her heart flutter as she heard Jin talk about her. She let a small smile creep across her lips as she tried not let her heartbeat too loud. He loved her just as much as she loved him. So when Sunni leave, it was really time to tell him the truth.

Sunni smiles as she saw how Jin went on and on about his Minji and complimenting how she was the best cook and most lovable and beautiful person ever.

"She's here isn't she?" Sunni teases and horror falls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter