Flashback Pt. 3

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hopefully, this will be the last flashback Chapter. Can't make any promises for the future. lol..

*Chapter 16 - Believe In Me*

After laying my father down to rest and finishing up the funeral, the company held an emergency meeting. My mother was the one who called the meeting into order. She asked that I take over the company since Hyung was blind now and still hospitalized. She managed to convince most of the board of directors and I won with a majority voting for me to take over. I felt horrible, but I will not keep it. I will return the company to the rightful owner when he's ready.

I have been secretly visiting Hyung and Jisoo at the hospital too. She had taken a new identity when caring for Jin. She wasn't too clever to say that she was his private nurse. How was she going to get paid? Was she just planning to work for free? I let out a small laugh at her cuteness. I made a mental note to send her a big check for taking care of Hyung later on. I also paid Hyung's Hospital bills and paid more than enough to keep him there and for the hospital to not question who Jisoo was and let her take care of him. I told the head of the hospital that she was my soon to be Hyungsu-nim. They agreed and have not bother Jisoo since.

I also started my revenge plan against Sunni. She was now working for me since I was CEO and I tempted her into my plan. I first started by flirting with her every day telling her she looked beautiful. She was money hungry and with Jin no longer around her, she soon fell into my trap.

Sunni was a beautiful woman. I'm not going to lie about that, but her heart was ugly. It was so evil and ugly that I felt disgusted with myself whenever I held her in my arms. Once she agreed to be my girlfriend, I showered her with 'fake love' (promoting the song. hehe. Sorry, I just had to. Lol) but I never once kissed her on her lips or slept with her. I just couldn't bring myself to do that with her.

She had asked me to go over to her apartment today and spend the day with her. When I got to her home, she pulls me inside and slams me against the door. She cups my face and moves in for a kiss, but I turned my head and she lands a kiss on my cheeks instead.

"Taehyungie, why can't I kiss you?" She pouts before moving away from me.

"Because baby, I want to take things slow with you. I've loved you for such a long time and I want you to know how precious you are to me."

Her face turned serious and she looked touched by what I had just said.

"I-I'm precious to you?"

"Of course you are baby. You're my sweet baby girl. I've waited so long to finally get you. I want our first kiss to be special."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter