Help Me

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung clutches onto Jisoo as if his life depended on her solely. His own emotions were eating him up alive. He wanted so much to just toss away all self-control and make her his. The tiny demonic voice in the back of his head was telling him to let loose. It keeps telling him to stop hurting for once and just kidnap Jisoo and lock her up in a room somewhere so he could have her all to himself.

"Taehyung-ah, are you okay?" Jisoo softly returns the hug back to Taehyung. She was shocked at the sudden embrace, but she soon felt his wet tears on her shoulder. She knew he was weeping silently and she couldn't push him away. She was reminded of a crying Taehyung who rode on the bus with her pleading her to not let Jin marry Sunni. She didn't understand why he would be crying when he's got Sunni. He's gotten everything he wanted, yet he was soundlessly crying and desperately clinging onto Jisoo as if he needed help.

What they both didn't know was that Sunni had finished her work with Mrs. Kim and walked in to see the both of them holding one another. Jisoo had forgotten to close the gate door outside when she was buzzed into the beautiful front yard of Taehyung's home. When Jisoo saw the door that was slightly left open, she only pushed the door opened wider and walked in without closing the door while on the hunt with her precious weapon to protect her.

Sunni's eyes brimmed with tears when she saw Taehyung holding Jisoo. He was crying so painfully. The only time she's even seen Taehyung shed a tear was when he lost his father. She thought back to all the times that she was together with Taehyung. How he had never held onto her the way he was holding on to Jisoo. Yeah, he's hugged her and kissed her cheeks, but that was it. Now that she really thinks about it, it felt more like a love that a brother would give to his sister. Could it be possible that Taehyung doesn't love her? He refuses to touch her, to kiss her properly after dating for over a few months now. He said he wanted it to be special, their first kiss, yet he hasn't even tried at all.

The sight before her made her heartache, but she couldn't help but felt she deserved it. It was probably her karma for all those times she had cheated on Jin. It was her bad luck that she fell in love with someone who might not even love her back. She sniffled silently before backing away and headed back out the front door to leave them alone.

Jisoo's concerned voice snapped Taehyung back to reality from the growing monster that was about to rupture from his soul and he pulled away, which caused Jisoo to be pushed slightly from his embrace. It wasn't too hard, but it did leave her dumbfounded at his sudden change again. He closes his eyes shut in frustration and was angry with himself for letting those voices in the back of his head almost take over him. He should have just let her leave.

"Palli ga..." His voice soft. He was tired and wanted her to leave. His hands rubbed his face with much difficulty as Jisoo sits completely still in place and doesn't move an inch.

"I said leave!" His deep husky voice screamed at Jisoo and she jumps. What could have turned his switch on? She wanted even more than ever now to find out what was wrong with Taehyung, but know that it was time to leave. He was sick and not in his right mind right now.

"Okay, Taehyung. I'll go but remember to get some rest."

She grabs a pen from her purse and writes her number down onto the back of a random piece of receipt that she had tossed inside her bag.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter