Blessings

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Jin had made a little stop at a convenience store before heading to Jin's place. She wanted to cook dinner for Jin before she had to leave and go to work tonight. They browsed through the store with Jin holding onto Jisoo's shirt like a little boy scared to be left alone and not wanting to get lost. Jisoo grabbed a bunch of meat and veggies for Jin since he hasn't been home for two months. Whatever he had in his fridge may not be good anymore.

She suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom.

"Jin, I need to use the bathroom," she tells him as she led him to the tables nearby and made him sit.

"Why are you going to leave me here? Can't I come with you? Please?"

Jisoo chuckled at the panicking male in front of her who refuses to let go of her arm.

"Jin, you want to go to the bathroom with me? The women's bathroom?"

"But I'm blind! I won't be able to see anything."

"Jin, not everyone knows that you can't see anymore. They will think you are some erted peeping tom."

She gently pried his clutching hands off her arm and gave him a quick kiss on his lips to ease his panic.

"I'll be back before you know it. Now be a good boy and sit here and wait for me, okay?"

Jin protrudes his bottom lip in a childlike pout as he nods his head to agree. He was honestly scared to be left alone but Minji was right. He didn't want to be known as a ert so he sat quietly with their cart full of foods next to him while Jisoo left to go do her business.

It wasn't long before Jin heard some light footsteps walking towards him. His lips no longer covering his teeth as his cheekbones rose high. He smiles at the person when the footsteps stop right in front of him.

"You're back already Minji? That was quick."

Jin was only greeted by silence and it made him wonder why Minji had suddenly become quiet.

"Minji? Are you okay?"

"Oppa..."

The smile that had grown twice in size faltered the moment he heard her voice. It had been so long since he last heard her voice, but it was a voice he would never forget for she was once someone who was so dear to him. Someone who he once loved so much.

"Oppa what are you doing here alone?"

"H-hi Sunni. I'm actually not here alone. I'm here with my girlfriend. She just went to the bathroom."

"Oh..."

Sunni had come to the store for a quick snack before she went to work and couldn't stay away once she noticed Jin sitting by himself. The store was close to both Jin and Sunni's place. They didn't live too far from one another and would often come to this very store for late night snacks or drinks. Memories of the two together flashed through both their heads as they remembered their happy memories together in this store.

Sunni's eyes brimmed with tears as she gazes at Jin with so much guilt. She walks up even closer to Jin as she gently grabs his hands and crouches down on to her knees in front of Jin.

Jin froze at the sudden touch between them. It didn't make his heart flutter or anything, but instead made him uncomfortable. He wasn't sure what her intentions were when she held his hand but then he felt her lowing herself in front of him until he heard her knees hit the floor. He caught onto what she had just done and tried to pull her back up from the ground.

"Sunni, what are you doing? Get up."

"Oppa, I am so sorry..."

"Sunni, don't cause a scene. I said get up."

"No Oppa, I want you to know everything that I have done to you."

She cried as she confessed all her wrongdoings that she had done to Jin.

"I know I have no right to ask you for your forgiveness and I don't expect you to forgive me either, but I wanted you to know. I was scarred when I was younger by a man who hurt me a lot. I gave him my love and in the end, he broke me. He hurt me so much that I was afraid to love anyone fully. I know that gives me no excuse to treat you the way I did, but I can't change the past. What's done has already been done. I can only try to change and correct my future. And I want to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter