Tell Me Pt. 1

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

"Hyungsu-nim. Nal mideo... Jebal," his voice was soft. Too soft that I thought I heard him incorrectly.

"H-hyungsu-nim?" I questioned him back.

He didn't answer me but instead, his hand that was still on the elevator door slowly moved closer to my face. He lightly brushed against my left cheek before Sunni called out to him causing him to freeze in place.

"Taehyungie? What are you doing out here?"

He seemed irritated. I couldn't tell what he was trying to do or what he wanted to say to me. His hands fell to his side and he closed his eyes tightly shut and let out a deep breath before answering Sunni.

"Nothing important baby."

He slowly opened his eyes and gazed deeply into mine before a smirk landed on his lips.

"I wanted to let my future Hyungsu-nim know that I'm now the CEO and Hyung's no longer needed in the company."

I immediately felt heat rising in my neck up to my face. It had only been about a week and they already gave the company to Taehyung? What more did Jin and I miss out on?

I pushed Taehyung angrily away from me when the elevator door open and stepped into the elevator. I turned around and pressed the first-floor button. With my arms crossed in front of my chest, I looked anywhere but at Taehyung while waiting for the door to close shut. I didn't want to see his face anymore. He just stood there silently watching me. As the door slowly closed I thought I heard him silently say something.

"I'm sorry... Hyungsu-nim.."

I met eyes with him quick before the door finally shut and his eyes were moist. He had tears and was on the verge of crying.

What was Taehyung trying to do to me? How much more was he going to confuse me? I felt all sorts of mixed emotions inside of me that I couldn't pinpoint it exactly. One second he's a jerk and the next, he's like a lost broken child, who's crying desperately for help. I bit down hard on my bottom lip and held back the urge to run back to him and ask what his deal was.

I made my way back home to change and make some food for Jin first before going back to the hospital. Ani, I just wanted to avoid Jin. I didn't know what to tell him. I couldn't come up with anything in all the time that I had found out about Taehyung and Sunni. It was already starting to get dark and I still couldn't come up with anything while cooking dinner.

"Yah! I can smell the burnt food in my room! Are you trying to set this place on fire?!" Yoongi Oppa said as soon as he walked into the kitchen. His face was scrunched up and he pinched his nose while coming towards me to flick my forehead.

I immediately took the pan full of black charcoaled beef bulgogi and toss it into the sink. I the cold faucet and watched as the steam of black smoke covered the entire room.

"What's wrong with you Minji? You've never had any problem with cooking before?"

"Sorry, Oppa. I was just thinking and got lost in thoughts."

I started cleaning up the mess that I had made and cracked open a window to let some of the smoke out. I turned towards the fridge to grab more of the marinated beef that I put away to start cooking again, but Yoongi Oppa asked me a question that made me stop dead in my track.

"Minji, d-do you still talk to Sunni? I-I've been uhh.. wanting to um.. mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter