Remember

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...how good are you at acting?"

"What did I say Tae? Say it in words that I will understand! What does acting have to do with anything?"

Taehyung let out a loud laugh at his Hyung before taking off his seatbelt and getting out of the car first. Jin soon follows his younger brother's action before asking him to clarify things. He didn't understand how any of this was going to help him see Minji.

"Hyung, you will have to play your role well...." Taehyung calls out without looking back at Jin. He stops in his track and grins to himself.

"...and don't be too shocked and angry when you finally see her."

He resumes his steps and walks into the hospital building leaving Jin a confused and frustrated man. He walks into the building after Taehyung mumbling to himself before screaming at Taehyung.

"Aisshh, this boy is really asking for a beating... Yah!!!! Taehyung-ah!!!! What the hell are you talking about?!!!"

Taehyung doesn't answer him and just continues making his way to Jin's room in the hospital. Once both of them enter the room, they see a worried girl who seems to have gone crazy. Her hair was no longer in a tight and neat bun, but was a mess, as if she had been pulling her own hair out in frustration. Her eyes saw only red when she saw the two enter the room.

"YAH!!!! ARE YOU TWO CRAZY!!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME FIRED ON MY FIRST WEEK HERE!!!! I WILL HURT YOU BOTH IF YOU DON'T GET CHANGED INTO YOUR GOWN AND BACK IN BED BEFORE DR. LEE ARRIVES!!!!" Haeun screams at the two brothers while pointing her finger at Jin. They were hit with the sudden outburst of the tiny nurse who they just met earlier. They found the situation so funny that they burst out in a fit of laughter at the girl's mental breakdown.

"You're laughing?! You think this is funny?!!! I WAS SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU MR. KIM!"

"I'm sorry Miss Haeun. I didn't mean it like that and as you can see I'm perfectly fine," Jin replies to the girl as he tries to let his giggles die down.

Taehyung, on the other hand, found this nurse to be quite interesting. When he met her earlier, she was so timid and couldn't even look him in the eyes. Now she was pointing fingers and screaming at them at the top of her lungs. Taehyung looked at the girl from head to toe as he thought to himself. He will also need her help with his plan. He needed to gain her favor so he grins at the nurse before moving into her personal space, hoping that his usual charms that attracts all the ladies would pay off now.

"I'm sorry Miss Haeun-sii..."

Haeun's eyes widen at the sudden closeness. He was close. Waaay too close. She felt her heart had suddenly stopped beating and she couldn't breathe.

"...we didn't mean to worry you. That's why I ran after him to bring him back. Can't you forgive us?" He cutely protude his bottom lips into a childish pout, looking like the most adorable little baby in the universe.

"W-well, h-he's still not changed and in b-bed yet..." She stutters and mentally curses at herself for letting the handsome younger brother get to her. He made her feel so small and weird. Why was she letting this stranger do things to her? Making her feel things she's never felt before.

She was at work, at her job where she should be acting professionally, calm, and rational. So she stood tall, although her height was nothing compared to the man in front of her. This took Taehyung again by surprise at how the tiny girl suddenly turned bold. He smirks before tilting his head slightly to the side. She just became even more fascinating to him. He moves in and speaks softly so that only she could hear what he had to say.

"Can I take you out to dinner to make it up to you?"

Did he really just asked me out to dinner?

Haeun swallows hard. She freezes, not really sure how to respond to Taehyung in that split second. She didn't like how easy it was for him to make her feel this way. She wasn't going to let Taehyung win. She was pretty competive herself so whatever game this was that he was playing, she wanted to win. So no matter how much she wanted to take his offer, she simply smiles at Taehyung before taking out her phone.

She unlocks it and goes into her contact. She deletes Taehyung's number right in front of his eyes and Taehyung falls back with his mouth open wide at her action.

"Did you... did you just delete my number?" Taehyung asked totally in disbelief that this girl just rejected his offer.

"Yes I did. Now, I assume you got the answer to your question Mr. Kim Taehyung. I don't go out to dinner with my patient's family so if you'll excuse me..." She walks around Taehyung and he scoffs in disbelief.

Haeun grabbed Jin's gown and hands it to him.

"Change Mr. Kim and I'll be back in a few minutes with Dr. Lee to finish up any last test for your eyes before you can properly leave this hospital. And I expect you to stay put in here until then. Do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am."

Jin doesn't hesitate to take the clothes quick and walks into the bathroom to change. He had done enough to this poor nurse and if anyone had treated his Minji the way he had treated this nurse, he would have been pretty upset at them too.

Once the door to the bathroom shut, Haeun let out a sigh of relief. She fixes her uniform and let her hair fall loose from her messy bun. It hung long and loosely down her back. She runs her hands through her wavy hair to straighten out any knots that may have formed when she was going insane earlier. She turns to head to the mirror to fix her hair back up into a neat bun, but was caught in surprise at how close Taehyung was when she was talking to Jin.

"Oh! My god, you scared me! What the hell are you doing? Why are you so close to me?!"

"Why did you delete my number?"

Haeun sighs and moves away from Taehyung. She looks at herself in the mirror and starts to rake up her long hair into a ponytail.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, I told you already. I have no interest in my patient's family members."

Taehyung moves behind Haeun again and caught her eyes though the mirror. She stops all movement when she saw him closing in on her again. He learns close and his eyes doesn't leave hers.

"Does that mean that I can take you out once Hyung is discharged and no longer your patient?"

Heart beating fast at the sens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter