It Was His Fault

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunni cried to herself while trying to get memories of Yoongi out of her head. Her loud wailing startled both of the males who were in the same room.

"Sunni-" The older called out to her, but she quickly interrupts him. 

"NO! Don't you dare call my name!" She screamed at Yoongi and it pierced his heart. He didn't understand why Sunni was acting the way she was.

Taehyung was in total shock. He had never seen Sunni so weak before. It made him curious about what happened between Yoongi and Sunni to cause her to have such a reaction towards him. With the way Yoongi boasted about their love, Taehyung was sure she'd be whipped once again for Yoongi.

Yoongi attempted to move closer to her and she shouted at him.

"Don't come any closer!"

"Sunni, I don't understand-"

"I said don't say my name!" She shrieked out loudly before covering her ears and shaking her head violently.

"I hate it! I hate your voice!"

She couldn't stand the way he called her name. How it just rolled out of his tongue and mouth like nothing.

Every cry, every tear from the girl just made Yoongi want to hold her even more. So he pulled her into his arms. He hugged her as she furiously broke free and slapped him hard across the face.

"Don't you en touch me! I will never let you touch me ever again! I hate you Min Yoongi!"

And his whole world came crashing down that very moment.  He held his redden cheek as she screamed repeatedly towards him.

"I hate you! I hate you Min Yoongi! I HATE YOU!" She started to hyperventilate as she clutched her aching heart.

Taehyung soon rushed to Sunni's aid. Though he despised her so much, seeing her having a mental breakdown caused him to worry about her. He grabbed a hold of Sunni and hugged the shaken girl tightly in his arms.

"Babe! Baby... Calm down..." He gently her back as he held her.

She started to breathe normally and calm down in Taehyung's arms. She hugged him back and sobbed painfully into his shoulders. She wanted to stop the pain. Sunni didn't want to see Yoongi anymore.

"Oppa, please make him leave..." she quietly sobbed into him. He nods and gently rubbed her back to comfort her before turning his attention to Yoongi.

"You heard her. Please help yourself out. We won't see you to the door."

He led the crying girl to her room and closed the door, but it didn't close shut so Yoongi could still hear everything.

Yoongi refused to leave. Not until he understood why she reacted the way she did when she saw him. He was going to wait until she had calmed down and he will try to talk to her again.

So instead of leaving, he moved closer to her room. Her cries could still be heard and Yoongi wanted so much to be in Taehyung's spot to embrace and console her, but he clenched his fist tightly as he waited outside her room.

Once her cries had slowed down, Taehyung asked her what happened. If he knew she was going to take it so negatively, he would have never brought Yoongi.

She gazed lovingly at the man in front of her who was comforting her. Her heart fluttered as he gently wipes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter