I'll Hear You Later

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please heal me."

His heart hammered against his chest as he drew little circles with his thumb while caressing her tiny face.

"W-what?" Was all that the girl could utter out of . Her own heart beating in sync with his. Both oblivious to the others rapidly increasing heartbeat.

He remembers his dream from last night. The woman who held him so close and how he tried to hard to see her face but couldn't. He wanted so badly to see again this very moment. He could only envision how she would look as he traces her features. Her smooth skin, her long lashes, the rounded tip of her nose, her slightly plump and soft lips.

He remembers that he saw her lips in his dreams. They were the only thing that he could see and her kiss, her kiss to his cheek that felt too damn real.

That did it for him. He wanted to feel them on his. The temptation had won him over and he moves in slow, too slow that she didn't see his movement but instead had grabbed his hand and pulled away leaving him longing for her lips but, it also woke him up from his trance.

He didn't understand why he desired for her lips. Why she made his heart raced. Why she felt like someone he's known all his life. In the short amount of time that he's spent with her, he enjoyed every second of it. How she attends to him, her comfort, her hugs, her touch.... especially her touch. He found himself addicted to her touches. Always looking for the warmth of her hands and how he found that fits perfectly in his.

He loved Sunni. He knew that for sure, but this girl laying next to him was confusing him. Why did she make him smile when he should be broken?

He jumps back to reality when the girl sit up in bed and he realizes what he had just asked her. He mentally curses at himself for getting caught up in the situation.

Jisoo's POV

Every of his finger left my body heating up and I was melting. I felt my heart stopped the moment his thumb traced my lips. I clutched his hand fast and pulled away. I had to stop him before I have a heart attack.

I sat up in the bed and Jin soon follows. I eyed him carefully and waited until my heart had calmed down before asking him again what he meant. He reddened and starts studdering to me.

"S-sorry, Minji. I-I might have lost my mind there for a second. Forget I said anything."

Seeing how red he had turned and how he seemed to be avoiding the topic, I decided to let it go. I noticed how often he's been turning red on me and I found it to be quite adorable. His flustered state and childlike behavior that follows after makes him just so much cuter. I giggled at him and ruffled his black locks.

"Aigoo, my Jin is too cute."

He smiles at my comment as I happily mess up his bed hair that made him incredibly y.

"Well, I should get going. I'm going to change and I'll bring you some food later. Do you have anything you want to eat? Drink?"

"Surprise me," he said while grinning widely back at me.

I got off the bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face and tie up my hair. I exited the bathroom and soon I hear Jin whining.

"Hurry up and come back soon. I'll get bored without you Minji."

I let out a laugh at his complain. He was like a big baby. A big whiny lovable baby.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Seokjin," I called out to him. His face soon turned serious. There was no more whiny Jin, but a deadpan Jin.

"Jin?" I questioned him. He was quiet. He didn't say anything nor reply back to me. I eyed the male as he sat still in bed and stared off into space. It worried me so I started making my way towards him.

"Are you okay Jin?"

He broke out from his daze and finally turns towards my voice.

"Sorry Minji, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"You keep reminding me of her."

"I remind you of who?"

"Min Jisoo..."

I stopped in my track.

"M-Min Jisoo?" I asked trying not to let my voice waver.

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter