Wish

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has passed since that tearful day.

Yoongi fell into songwriter's block. He couldn't produce any music. Even with the help of his friends from school Namjoon and Hoseok, he couldn't break out from his slump. He still thinks about Sunni and has been trying to get over her. He still cries himself to sleep every night thinking about how much he made her suffer.

Jisoo was worried about her brother, but he just tells her that he's fine. He tells her that he's doing well in school and was able to find a new muse, but what she didn't know was that Yoongi was failing his classes. He couldn't even touch a pen without thinking of Sunni and he'd just end up crying instead of writing.

Taehyung had been struggling with Sunni. He wanted to end their relationship, but Sunni was clingy. She wanted to be with him all the time. He couldn't find a good enough reason to let her down gently without hurting her. He doesn't want to lead her on anymore. He still has yet to kiss or touch her and he didn't plan on doing it knowing it will only make her fall farther.

Sunni has been feeling nothing but happiness in the past month and it was all thanks to Taehyung. She wholeheartedly loves Taehyung and no longer cheats. She has finally opened her heart back up with no knowledge of Taehyung's plan. In her mind, Taehyung loved her. He became her reason to want to be a better person.

Jisoo had become Jin's guardian while he stays in the hospital. She brought food to him every day and made sure Jin would go to sleep stressfree and happy before leaving to work at night. Jin had become so important to her that she only works at night and quit working at the supermarket so she could care for Jin. She didn't tell her parents and Yoongi though as working at the supermarket was her excuse to leave in the morning without anyone questioning her, but Yoongi knew. He knew too well what she was up to, but he didn't stop her. He's done enough damage to the people whom he loves.

Jin found himself looking forward to seeing Minji every day. He's become so familiar and comfortable with her that he turns bored out of his mind whenever she wasn't around.

Jin wasn't over Sunni completely, but Jisoo was confusing him more and more daily. He doesn't want to call it love, but he knows that he enjoys her company. They joke, they laugh, and he loves it when she brings food for him. Her culinary skills were astonishing and everything that she has brought so far has been extremely delicious.

Sunni has been on Jin's mind less frequently and Minji was constantly on his mind.

'I'll continue to forget a little every day, but when it hurts, can I hug you like this?'

He's even found himself using Sunni as an excuse just so he could hold her. His addiction to her touch had seemed to grow. He wanted to be in her arms every day, if not then he wanted to hold her hand, yet he still denies that he's in love with her. The poor boy was very confused. He didn't want to get his hope up as she is his nurse. He was her patient after all.

As for Jisoo, she also has no knowledge about how Jin felt. Every time he asks for a hug, she assumes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter