Min Yoongi

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door to his room shut close as Yoongi staggers towards his bed.

He didn't lie when he said that he had woken up too early. His normal wake up time would be noon, but today he had to meet Taehyung so he was up by 7 in the morning.

Yoongi sat down on the edge of his bed and stared at the keyboard in the corner of his room.

Usually, he would walk straight to his music corner and be able to write the melody that he heard in his head, but today all he heard was her voice. Her voice that was full of anger lingered still in his mind and heart. He runs a hand through his hair before falling back onto his bed.

His tears making a show once more as he thought back to her words.

'I hate you Min Yoongi!"

He curled into the tiniest ball that he could and tried to forget. He wanted to forget. He wanted to not love her anymore, but it hurts. It hurt him so much.

And then he cries...

He cries as the pain eats him up.

**********

"How are you so sure that your Hyung will love Jisoo back?"

Taehyung smiles. He smiles a genuine smile back to the brother of the girl who he loves.

"Because he's already in love with her."

Yoongi nods towards the younger. He still wasn't convinced that another man could love Minji as much as he could, but seeing Taehyung's pure eyes full of love as he talks about Jisoo made him feel Taehyung was sincere.

"I can understand why you want to help your Hyung, but I can't understand why you feel the need to hurt Sunni in the process."

Taehyung's jaw clenched at the mention of Sunni's name.

He respected the older male in front of him as Jisoo's older brother, but when it came down to Sunni, he was still determined to keep Sunni wrapped around his fingers. Taehyung had no intention of giving up Sunni to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, but I won't let go of Sunni."

Yoongi's fist once again tightened as he held back the urge to throw a punch at the younger.

"Why? All you have to do now is give her back to me and she will be out of your life and your Hyung's."

"I want her out of Jisoo's life too. If I let her come back to you, Jisoo will only suffer. Don't you know she's the reason for Jisoo's stress and tears."

His eyes left the older as guilt consumes him once more.

"Sunni and I both are responsible for the pain that Jin Hyung and Jisoo have felt."

Yoongi's eyebrows creased upon hearing that Sunni had hurt Jisoo. There was no way. She knew that Jisoo was his sister so for her to intentionally hurt Jisoo didn't make sense to Yoongi.

"I want to see Sunni."

"Why? Just because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter